forcerecon01
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2019
- Messages
- 863
- Reaction score
- 493
- Age
- 47
very lovely asian girl
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
very lovely asian girl
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
pretty!!What about Asian women who grew up in the west?
Also East Asian women like Korean,Japanese and North Chinese are very different to South East Asians.
View attachment 9126
This thread was s fun read. Asian women from the west are the absolute worst. They have the orginal work rate from home, mixed with the hypergamous nature of white women, but being a minority they also will associate/ adopt the attitude of black/ latin women.What about Asian women who grew up in the west?
Also East Asian women like Korean,Japanese and North Chinese are very different to South East Asians.
View attachment 9126
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes I know.i say the same thingit isn't natural because of social conditions in my belief not that we aren't all humans though. It also holds to my belief that white western women are simply snobs and stuck up that can't even cook you a mac and cheese meal. They have no interest in being wife material