"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Asian women better? Where are you all meeting them?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Just curious is anyone on here dating or have dated Asians like Japanese or Korean girls? Are they really better than these western bimbos who are narcissists, stuck up and overall corrupted for the most part?

I hardly EVER have seen them around here except for a few short Chinese ones you see at the nail salons or Chinese restaurants.

These Moranbong Girls are an example what I'm looking for.


 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Asian women are simply stunning. At 5:04 check out the Mongolian female news anchor... Such beauty is a rarity in this world....

 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
China, Japan and Korea got some hotties for sure. But Mongolia is in a league of its own. These women are girgeous. Check out #9 on this countdown if you want to see what an Asian Ivanka Trump would look like.....

 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Half Japanese, half Russian p0rnstar Rola Misaki.... Japan got all the hottest girls, my man....

View attachment 3122
I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!! I have a crush on moranbong jo Kuk-hyang. Shes simply a doll.

I'm mainly focused on Japanese and korean girls. Some chinese women are hot too.

I just dont know where to meet them. This area of fl I hardly ever see them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!! I have a crush on moranbong jo Kuk-hyang. Shes simply a doll.

I'm mainly focused on Japanese and korean girls. Some chinese women are hot too.

I just dont know where to meet them. This area of fl I hardly ever see them.
Check out the videos bruh, Mongolian girls are in a league of their own....
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Check out the videos bruh, Mongolian girls are in a league of their own....
If given a choice between an hb8 white American girl who typically is a narcissist feminist btch or an hb8 traditionally Asian which would you take?
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
If given a choice between an hb8 white American girl who typically is a narcissist feminist btch or an hb8 traditionally Asian which would you take?
Neither.....I prefer Latina.... I'm an out-of-the-box-thinker kinda guy..... I want me a girl like Luscious Lopez or Raven Black..... But this here thread is about Asian women so i do welcome comments from guys with positive experiences with them....
 

Attachments

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
I've lived in Asia nearly fifteen years. Dated a few Asian girls, in the states, before living there.

I used to have yellow fever, but no longer.

Asian girls are just as messed up as everybody else.

Problem with whitey's perception of the ideal Asian flower is the girls they are seeing are VERY HIGH quality girls, within their culture.

Go to a typical Asian city and you'll see a pretty wide distribution. The hot girls there are in high demand just like hot girls here.

If you can't get hot girls here, you won't be able to get hot girls there.

UNLESS you have a very high, portable income.

Most of the guys I knew in Japan, for example, had long term girls or wives that were nowhere near the yellow fever wet dream.

Running away to a foreign country to find ladies WILL NOT SOLVE your problem.

Yellow ever is kind of like an other-ethnicity directed ONE-ITIS.

My Advice: Stop fantasizing, hit up a few rub and tubs, scratch the itch when you need to, and keep working on game.
 

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
53
Neither.....I prefer Latina.... I'm an out-of-the-box-thinker kinda guy..... I want me a girl like Luscious Lopez...
That's a buck toothed tranny.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top