Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian women better? Where are you all meeting them?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious is anyone on here dating or have dated Asians like Japanese or Korean girls? Are they really better than these western bimbos who are narcissists, stuck up and overall corrupted for the most part?

I hardly EVER have seen them around here except for a few short Chinese ones you see at the nail salons or Chinese restaurants.

These Moranbong Girls are an example what I'm looking for.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women are simply stunning. At 5:04 check out the Mongolian female news anchor... Such beauty is a rarity in this world....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China, Japan and Korea got some hotties for sure. But Mongolia is in a league of its own. These women are girgeous. Check out #9 on this countdown if you want to see what an Asian Ivanka Trump would look like.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Half Japanese, half Russian p0rnstar Rola Misaki.... Japan got all the hottest girls, my man....

View attachment 3122
I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!! I have a crush on moranbong jo Kuk-hyang. Shes simply a doll.

I'm mainly focused on Japanese and korean girls. Some chinese women are hot too.

I just dont know where to meet them. This area of fl I hardly ever see them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!! I have a crush on moranbong jo Kuk-hyang. Shes simply a doll.

I'm mainly focused on Japanese and korean girls. Some chinese women are hot too.

I just dont know where to meet them. This area of fl I hardly ever see them.
Check out the videos bruh, Mongolian girls are in a league of their own....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Check out the videos bruh, Mongolian girls are in a league of their own....
If given a choice between an hb8 white American girl who typically is a narcissist feminist btch or an hb8 traditionally Asian which would you take?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If given a choice between an hb8 white American girl who typically is a narcissist feminist btch or an hb8 traditionally Asian which would you take?
Neither.....I prefer Latina.... I'm an out-of-the-box-thinker kinda guy..... I want me a girl like Luscious Lopez or Raven Black..... But this here thread is about Asian women so i do welcome comments from guys with positive experiences with them....

Attachments

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived in Asia nearly fifteen years. Dated a few Asian girls, in the states, before living there.

I used to have yellow fever, but no longer.

Asian girls are just as messed up as everybody else.

Problem with whitey's perception of the ideal Asian flower is the girls they are seeing are VERY HIGH quality girls, within their culture.

Go to a typical Asian city and you'll see a pretty wide distribution. The hot girls there are in high demand just like hot girls here.

If you can't get hot girls here, you won't be able to get hot girls there.

UNLESS you have a very high, portable income.

Most of the guys I knew in Japan, for example, had long term girls or wives that were nowhere near the yellow fever wet dream.

Running away to a foreign country to find ladies WILL NOT SOLVE your problem.

Yellow ever is kind of like an other-ethnicity directed ONE-ITIS.

My Advice: Stop fantasizing, hit up a few rub and tubs, scratch the itch when you need to, and keep working on game.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Neither.....I prefer Latina.... I'm an out-of-the-box-thinker kinda guy..... I want me a girl like Luscious Lopez...
That's a buck toothed tranny.