ASD & Last minute resistence...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i handle this? This is the only problem i have, especially with hanging out with girls for the first time...holler.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she resists, just stop, wait a while and start where you left off. Eventually, she will give in if you have the patience.

Its a ritual that most level headed and mature women know as they dont want to be viewed as a slut even if they truly are one.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch was the one who came up w/ Make the Ho Say No, and there was a lot of other quality stuff about getting over ASD/LMR in the Gunwitch Method.
Basically, everything the last two guys said is correct.

There's another phrase somewhere in the Bible, where the guy said, "make all of your moves when she's on a high." Which is true in every realm of DJing, but especially when it comes to the sexual situations...wait till she's totally horny and in the zone, really getting into it, and then escalate...later, after you've had wild animal sex, she can tell herself, "I'm not a slut, I'm a good girl. I just got carried away."

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D says to make every move on a high note... and this is perfectly true, except it's onle accurate to a point, because you are usually in more a 'foreplay' state when the ASD comes up rather than a 'flirting' state when making your moves on a high note is to bring her to a 'foreplay' state.

The most appropriate quote on this comes from 'The Tao of Steve' movie where the main character talks about timelines :
"A guy's ready for sex in 5 minutes, and a woman takes 10 min before she's ready, so what you gotta do is hold out for 15 minutes and SHE'LL BE CHASING YOU FOR 5.'

What I do is just agree with her and take a step or 2 back, but then let things get heated back up again, except minues a piece of mine or her clothing. A good rule of thumb is : If the woman takes off any of YOUR clothes, she's about ready for you to stick it in.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with her but carry on doing what you’re doing.

HB: we shouldn’t be doing this
Don Juan: yeah I know we should absolutely stop right now (but carries on going)

If the LMR is tuff do a freeze out just STOP everything say “ok” (don’t be mad) and get up and do something else read a book or what ever she’ll come back and want to cuddle with you.

Repeat process as many time as you need to.