"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ASD - How do you counter?

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Can I get suggestions on how to counter anti-slut defense? Someone used this term in one of the threads that I started but didn't mention how to combat this? I didn't see that term used in the bible either. I'm going up against major ASD right now. Any suggestions are welcome.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
depends on what is triggering her ASD..

friends? cool then isolate or hang out with her alone

honestly if its any problem other than friends, then you prolly just havent don juaned her enough for her to decide to **** you
 

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I already had sex with this one, but she thinks I'm only using her. I am. But now I like her but still only want to be around her for sex. I know - ONEitis. She won't let me get her alone anymore. She'll only meet up with me when I'm already out and makes sure she has something planned to do later. So I stopped calling her - it's been 2 days. Eventually she'll call though, she always does when I withdraw, just to make sure she still has my attention. This time SHE'S going to get the "cold shoulder" though. Frickin' games man! FVCKIN' BRING IT!

Don't say NEXT... I already have a date with another chick tonight. But only in effort to forget this chick.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by ematsuda
I already had sex with this one, but she thinks I'm only using her. I am. But now I like her but still only want to be around her for sex. I know - ONEitis. She won't let me get her alone anymore. She'll only meet up with me when I'm already out and makes sure she has something planned to do later. So I stopped calling her - it's been 2 days. Eventually she'll call though, she always does when I withdraw, just to make sure she still has my attention. This time SHE'S going to get the "cold shoulder" though. Frickin' games man! FVCKIN' BRING IT!

Don't say NEXT... I already have a date with another chick tonight. But only in effort to forget this chick.
What's your problem here bro?

OK. it's hard for you to isolate her...
You've been trying to get her to isolated place straight inviting them there?
That's a thing that usually doesn't work.
You have to give her excuse to come.

That's not the case though.. since she feel's you are using her.
They always see it, don't they?
I think it's time for some romance if you want sex with her again. Couple of dates non related to sex.
You've already acted right here, you have another date coming up.

There's nothing wrong trying to warm up a girl by going dates with no sex in mind.
As long as she isn't the only chick.
It's important to have other dates if you just want sex from this girl. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
 

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I think it's time for some romance if you want sex with her again. Couple of dates non related to sex.
I was kinda hoping you wouldn't say that - but I have trouble doing that because she gets real sexual with me. She has this look that she gives me (you know the one) - F' me look. She does it really, really, really well.

Another thing wrong is that I'm getting too attached to her. Whenever she calls me to see what I'm doing, I invite her and she comes. I'm stopping that too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
isolation...
light alcoholic beverage which gives her: "i was drunk excuse"...
if you came onto her, got her undressed but she's still hesitant. You can back off and do the same thing on the next date. The ASD will be gone.

If that doesn't elliminate the ASD, consult a psychoanalytic. Each case is different, reasons are countless...
 
Top