Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As I hit my early thirties, I learned some things about chicks

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about other societies but this is what I have learned in the American society.

If you are not severly good looking you better have MONEY.

If you are going to get married, NEVER let her work.

Women will give anything and everything for MONEY.

Cocaine is a huge turn on for all kinds of women.

Sex was easier to attain in college, but in the real world it has to be paid for one way or another.

If you are unemployed, forget about dating.

If you have a job, good for you, but try to get a better one if you want that supermodel.

Did I mention? NEVER let her work if you marry her.

Women are manipulative, not evil, but realy fuked up in the head.

Always get your career, body, mind, and the rest going before even considering dating. We men are very fortunate, our confidence comes naturally, but only when you have fixed those three; career, body, mind.

I also learned ALOT of women have STD's, and that I have been lucky so far.

I learned that women love success. If not, they love muscles and good looks, if not they love to have fun. If you don't have any of these, forget about HB7 or above.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: why do you say not to let her work? What if she was a doc pullin in 300k a year workin 9-5 hours? Does that change anything or no? I'm curious what experiences you have had with women working that turned u off to that.

I am younger than you and have never been married, but this is something i really want to know more about.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The workplace is fertile breeding ground for feminist ideals and female infidelity. Your wife is MUCH more likely to pork her boss than some random dude at a club.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she doesn't work at a job that isn't office/hierarchical like (i.e. owns her own medical practice, just has female nurses working under her). Is that completely different? Or is that still just as bad but for different reasons?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the whole not letting her work thing, I've seen evidence to the contrary. If a woman gets bored, she acts out and will try to get it on with some random dude or just annoy you till one of you leave. I think the keys are environment and activity. If she's around friends who aren't bent on wrecking a relationship and she has enough to do, things will be happy.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Work or not, if she's going to cheat she's going to cheat.
This is very wrong.

Now let me explain;

If she is a doctor or some sort of a professional that does not include various male co-workers (office env, service industry, law firm). That may be different. But, if a woman works, and she is upset at you, the first person she will go to is the man who "listens" to her at work. Do some research as to why Middle Eastern, Asian, and Eastern European men do not allow their wives to work. SHE SHOULD NEVER WORK IF YOU MAKE A MODEST LIVING. ESPECIALLY, if you have newborns. Do you know why people in America were more loyal in the 50's? Because the wife stayed home and didn't have internet access. The man provided. Her world consisted of her neighbors, family, husband, kids, and the milk man. So she knew she was dead if she banged any of those. NEVER LET HER WORK. If you have a few years under your belt (Sometimes over 10) than that is different. Age is not kind to women, the temptations of cheating are when they are YOUNGER.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
seth03 said:
Question: why do you say not to let her work? What if she was a doc pullin in 300k a year workin 9-5 hours? Does that change anything or no? I'm curious what experiences you have had with women working that turned u off to that.

I am younger than you and have never been married, but this is something i really want to know more about.
You are talking about a woman that doesn't have a boss. Or rarely any male co workers. Try this on a girl who work's at Outback Steak House and has all those sexy male co workers breathing around her for eight hours. SHE WILL CHEAT.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does she hold down a full time job if she is raising kids? I wont get married unless its to have children and I wont be having children unless she stays at home to raise them. I also earn more in a month than most would earn in 6 months. There is no point her contributing towards the bills.

Its a good thread though Trent, and I echo some of those thoughts. Here are a few of mine

* Women feel more pressure to marry then men do and they often resent their men for not providing them with the fairytale they thought it would be.

* Very few men are happily married, but it takes character for them to admit they are unhappy. The weaker ones point to it as an indication of their success. Women rarely admit they are unhappy. You find this out when they leave their husbands "out of nowhere" or they get caught cheating.

* Women get over relationships faster then men do and they rarely feel genuine guilt. They could rationalise throwing a hand grenade into an orphanage.

* A frightening amount will **** you without a condom before they really know you.

* They love their careers until they hit their early 30's. They drop like flies after they realise that work is sh1t and its better to stay at home and raise kids.

* Western women love a man with a particular identity. The biker. The rockstar. The bouncer. The surfer. They seem to think that your choice in interest is driven by your desire to be in a particular social circle. They dont seem to understand that you become something by default.

* They love cocaine. Its cat nip. Its sad how many of them are into it. If she is a party girl, chances are she is into it

* The more feminine the women, the more she is attracted to money, looks and dominant men.

* The more she hates on a guy, the more she wants to **** him

* They would really rather share a successful guy than settle with a loser UNLESS she needs someone to help her raise those babies. I never believed this when I was younger. I believe it now

* A relationship where the woman wears the pants rarely lasts.

* The hotter they are the more insecure they are

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Harry, I just don't understand how American men want "feminine" wives, but then make them work. Now, sometimes, it is a must that she works cause you can't survive, but this should be temporary until the man gets back on his feet. I would work two jobs before I made her get away from my newborns. I'm sorry but infidelity in the work place in America is HUGE.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Now you're probably going to say "You can't know 100%"... and thats true, but I would be very suprised if she had, she just isn't that type. My mother is very feminine and was raised in an old school family where you just don't do that type of thing. My father never had a father to tell him he was doing the wrong thing.

Ding ! WE have a winner!

The way to 'cheat proof" ( well almost) your marriage is to start with a wife who comes from a family background in which cheating was NOT present...not ever.
Then appoint yourself the head of the household in that ole' fashioned way. Claim "rightful leadership" for yourself and allow her the privilege of glorifying your heroic deeds, both to herself and her girlfriends..
That is much better insurance than just marrying a woman and chaining her to two kids and the microwave oven hoping that these will exhaust her so much that she would not find the energy or the will to cheat on you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Christ. :rolleyes:

What is the definition of "Mature Man", exactly? A man who stops trying to hook up with women and starts making excuses for why he CAN'T??

Cocaine is attractive to all women?? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Cocaine is attractive to all the women YOU know. What, did you just watch Scarface for the first time?

Yes, women will not bang you unless you're Tony Montana and rich and have piles of blow, and women will cheat even in a GOOD marriage...you need to lock them in a cage in your basement and have them be good women by cranking out babies.

Women cheat when they're not happy...and if they're not happy you made a mistake marrying them in the first place. Don't ask why all women cheat...ask why all the women YOU date cheat. Either you're getting mixed up with skanks, or for some reason you're not keeping them satisfied. One or the other. The only common denominator when you say "all women" is you.

So either go out there and get some money and buy some b!tches, or stop complaining and learn to play the hand you're dealt.

Sh*t, why do people act like WOMEN are the end-goal of money? If I had millions of dollars, women would be one of the LAST things on my mind. What a WASTE of accumulated wealth trying to impress women (and sub-par gold-diggers at that) when there are so many more adventures to have in the world.

So what, you're getting old now and want more money? So do I. So do we all. You PROJECT that attitude everywhere you go. Whereas in your early 20s the desk-job you had provided plenty of change, you strutted around like a prince and all the women fell all over you, now you believe the same fortune isn't enough to validate you, you walk around with your shoulders hunched in the face of all the rich guys with the fancy cars, and the women see you and look the other way.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
squirrels said:

What is the definition of "Mature Man", exactly? A man who stops trying to hook up with women and starts making excuses for why he CAN'T??

Fvcking Squirrels ALWAYS tells it from the balls.

Keep the lessons coming my man. One day the rest will "get it".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The way to 'cheat proof" ( well almost) your marriage is to start with a wife who comes from a family background in which cheating was NOT present...not ever.
I don't know about "not ever", but if you're looking for a LTR a good upbringing and background is a positive thing. If she's that interested in the cocaine maybe she doesn't have the kind of moral stability that makes for a faithful wife or girlfriend. I know some people here think women don't have morals, but actually some do. It's just that the trashy little slvts you pick up at the bar don't. As a good friend of mine is fond of saying: "You don't find a rose in an ashtray".

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:

Cocaine is attractive to all women?? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Cocaine is attractive to all the women YOU know. What, did you just watch Scarface for the first time?

Yes, women will not bang you unless you're Tony Montana and rich and have piles of blow, and women will cheat even in a GOOD marriage...you need to lock them in a cage in your basement and have them be good women by cranking out babies.

Women cheat when they're not happy...and if they're not happy you made a mistake marrying them in the first place. Don't ask why all women cheat...ask why all the women YOU date cheat. Either you're getting mixed up with skanks, or for some reason you're not keeping them satisfied. One or the other. The only common denominator when you say "all women" is you.

So either go out there and get some money and buy some b!tches, or stop complaining and learn to play the hand you're dealt.

Sh*t, why do people act like WOMEN are the end-goal of money? If I had millions of dollars, women would be one of the LAST things on my mind. What a WASTE of accumulated wealth trying to impress women (and sub-par gold-diggers at that) when there are so many more adventures to have in the world.

So what, you're getting old now and want more money? So do I. So do we all. You PROJECT that attitude everywhere you go. Whereas in your early 20s the desk-job you had provided plenty of change, you strutted around like a prince and all the women fell all over you, now you believe the same fortune isn't enough to validate you, you walk around with your shoulders hunched in the face of all the rich guys with the fancy cars, and the women see you and look the other way.
LOL @ Squrriles shutting this shiit down, I swear he is Pook-reincarnated :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

There is to many Jewels in that post but what I highlited is basically "Ether"

peace

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of chicks you guys hang out with. :crazy:

Guys make these all-encompassing generalizations based on who they associate with. So, if a guy hangs around girls who fiend for coke, love money, and cheat on them.....suddenly they have this epiphany that ALL women are this way!!! And if you don't agree you are a fool and an AFC!!! You'll learn someday!!

Seriously though, Trent made some good points, but I have to contend with the no-working principle. It's impractical and poses it's own problems.

Say you marry a chick and dont want to have kids at all, or at least not for a few years. Then what? Does she sit at home and knit sweaters? Do you want a wife who is bored sh!tless and spends your money all day? THAT is fertile grounds for cheating. Now if she has a baby it's more reasonable because you'd want her to be a mother and that's a full-time job. But what about when the kids are grown?? What the hell is she going to do with her life? I think she will end up resenting the husband for not allowing her to work and build some sort of a base to fall back on, or at the very least to have something to do with her time.

The workplace is definitely where a lot of cheating begins. But bored housewives cheat too. They socialize, go to they gym, take a tango class....women cheat because they are unhappy or aren't receiving enough attention. If she feels neglected at home, of course she'll run crying to the tool at the office who listens to her every complaint. Or her tango teacher who compliments her all the time. Or the trainer at the gym who gives her the attention she wants. I'm not saying it makes cheating any less fvcked up, but that's why they do it. Furthermore, living under the double-standard of you can fvck whomever you please but she will be home by sundown and only ever touch your balls is a corrupt way to live. JMO.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you didn't learn anything valuable, that's a pity.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression from some guys here that they have literally been tied up and forced to watch their woman with another man in the past! Thats how negative and sadistic some of this stuff sounds.

If she isn't happy, she could stray. Thats universal. Depends on the woman. But the best insurance against that is to focus on making her happy. The right way.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:
I get the impression from some guys here that they have literally been tied up and forced to watch their woman with another man in the past! Thats how negative and sadistic some of this stuff sounds.

If she isn't happy, she could stray. Thats universal. Depends on the woman. But the best insurance against that is to focus on making her happy. The right way.

I'm still laughing at the all beatiful women love coke, that right there tells me what kind of females this guy is dealing with....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162156
^^Trent read this, again and again and again. Stop meeting skank's at clubs and generalazing like that's all women

peace