Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As far as "looks" and "success"..

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but lately I've been noticing a sh1t load of ugly mofo's fakin the "bad boy" nonsense and some pretty hot chicks getting wifed up by them. (Like you see a dude who you do a double take like WTF is that chick doing with him?) Not out of jealousy or anything just I'd guess chicks are either seriously lowering their standards or are basically embracing being losers themselves.

Like you start seeing the chick as lesser than you are and not wishing you "had" her at all.

Some of these dudes look like complete slobs, some you can tell are fakin the funk (wouldn't last if sh1t really got "bad"), and some aren't even in shape.( And it's all races too.)

Now if these clown shoes can get chicks...you should have Zero excuses.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
From personal experience, looks trump game. Good looking dudes with no game get lays from chicks. Ugly looking dudes with good game get relationships with chicks who will eventually break up with them to hop on the **** carousel. Then if the good looking guy they found isn't an alpha male, they'll come back to the ugly guy with good game.

*note: regular looking guys with good game beat both "handsome men with no game" and "ugly guys with good game." General rule is that you can't enhance your handsomeness beyond a certain level. Get fit, dress well, and beyond that...tighten up your game.
Ain't this the truth! I am a regular looking guy who decided to start dressing well, get more fit and tighten up my game about a year ago. Man, have I seen a huge difference with the way both women and men communicate with me. Just by showing some effort, you're propelling yourself up to the top 25% of people who are noticed.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I don't know about the rest of you but lately I've been noticing a sh1t load of ugly mofo's fakin the "bad boy" nonsense and some pretty hot chicks getting wifed up by them. (Like you see a dude who you do a double take like WTF is that chick doing with him?) Not out of jealousy or anything just I'd guess chicks are either seriously lowering their standards or are basically embracing being losers themselves.

Like you start seeing the chick as lesser than you are and not wishing you "had" her at all.

Some of these dudes look like complete slobs, some you can tell are fakin the funk (wouldn't last if sh1t really got "bad"), and some aren't even in shape.( And it's all races too.)

Now if these clown shoes can get chicks...you should have Zero excuses.
I think these bad boys or clowns has some thing in common , they have high masculinity , women feel safe with masculine man so she is willing to have kids and be wife to them she feel "safe" with them .
It is underestimated in pickup world how masculinity and manly personality work on women

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of hot chicks are losers and douche baguettes, so it's not suprising. They also have no standards or class, and are quite slobbish themselves. Don't let their outside appearance fool you. They sleep around, curse like sailors, act like men, have little respect for others, no personalities, and gravitate towards losers. They also tend to be quite cliquey, and follow whomever they deem as "cool".

I wouldn't judge what women find attractive from a man's perspective, though. I never met a guy who knew another guy that was good looking - from his perspective. But ego, jealousy, and competition has a lot to do with it. They see a guy with a girl, or hanging out with girls, and automatically assume that they're better than him, or they're just friends with the girl, or think she's out of his league, or he got lucky, or she has no taste, or he has a nice car, or whatever.

In a guy's mind, all guys are ugly except for himself, and those closest to him. That's why everything they say is bad for everyone else ("she's out of his league") and good for them ("I'd have her, easily"). Even if they look like demented ogre's, and can't attract ****. Never fails, and I experienced this a lot back in the day - from virtually all men. And, they were ALWAYS wrong. Then, they'd "stare" from a distance to find out what was so appealing - after enough public success. Bunch of faggots.

So, don't care what guys think of other guys. EVER.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SoSuave666 said:
From personal experience, looks trump game. Good looking dudes with no game get lays from chicks. Ugly looking dudes with good game get relationships with chicks who will eventually break up with them to hop on the **** carousel. Then if the good looking guy they found isn't an alpha male, they'll come back to the ugly guy with good game.

*note: regular looking guys with good game beat both "handsome men with no game" and "ugly guys with good game." General rule is that you can't enhance your handsomeness beyond a certain level. Get fit, dress well, and beyond that...tighten up your game.
Game, personality, etc., does not make your body or bank look any better. Sometimes, you just gotta fake it till you make it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm around a lot of college women about a 1/4 of a given year. I'd reckon 40% of them are so slob. They have clothes strewn all over their apt, food, kinda like those hoarders you'd see on Springer or something. A lot of women are just total trash when they're young adults + not married. If career woman, a different story. I think that it didn't used to be this way a few decades ago. Women were closer to their life-long roles as "housewife" back then. These days they leave tampons, everything lying around, no shame. I don't see how these slobs ever pay off their tuition, except maybe, latching on to a well-to-do guy(s) if not long-term, then at least several short-term chumps to pay her way.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
Ain't this the truth! I am a regular looking guy who decided to start dressing well, get more fit and tighten up my game about a year ago. Man, have I seen a huge difference with the way both women and men communicate with me. Just by showing some effort, you're propelling yourself up to the top 25% of people who are noticed.
Tru dat. Even if you think you're not good looking, or don't get a lot of attention - if you get in shape, dress well, and take care of your appearance - you'd be suprised by how good looking women find you. It can't be stressed enough how important being in shape is. You can go from being overweight and slobby-cute to fit and hot (in their eyes) just like that. It also boosts your confidence up - just knowing you take care of yourself, and people acknowledge and appreciate it.

Women do the same ****. I used to date girls who showed me pics of how they used to be, and the differences were huge - when they lost weight, wore sexy clothing, applied make up, etc. I also used to show them my old ID card, and they'd bust out laughing - because I looked so horrible back then. But with the changes made, they were actually dating and liking me now - as they were saying these things - instead of just ignoring me. Granted, they were stuck up, egotistical *****es as a result of their new-found "hotness", and crazy and insecure as a result of their previous fatness, but whatever.

I ended up slipping back for a few years - got fat, dressed like ****, wore pajamas everywhere (ha ha), never got a haircut or shaved, hated the world, didn't give a **** about anything, etc - and chicks were pretty much ignoring me again. Finally got over that hump recently, lost a decent chunk of weight (still got more to go), dressing nicely again, being more positive, social, and confident - and chicks are back to staring, touching, smiling, laughing, complimenting, remembering details, wanting to be around and getting to know me again, etc. Granted, they're not as forward or aggressive or sexual as I'm used to, but they're not all crazy sex fiend *****s down her, either.

Will be interesting to see what happens once I actually get fully back into shape, go out more, and get a life again, but things are definitely looking up so far - like they used to be.

So much wasted time and opportunity people lose by not being shape or taking care of their appearance, looking unhappy, and being anti-social. It's all basic ****, too. Present yourself in an appealing, approachable fashion, and people will come. Then add in a solid, fun personality with good conversational skills, and you're good to go.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember women see men as objects of utility

a married man is by definition a slave and his wife is the master...this is written into law

when you see a married man you see a slave...a slave who is painful ignorant of his present condition

should he get divorced his condition will become painfully evident

so a less than stellar man married to a woman fits right into the woman's program...a slave is a slave whether he be *alpha* or *beta* :)