"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

As dumb as they get - Former Miss Kentucky pleads guilty to sending topless photos to teen

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
And this is why many pretty ladies act stupid and have no self control. The hotter the lady, the less I trust them; in a relationship. Though, she looks pretty average w/o make-up.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
And this is why many pretty ladies act stupid and have no self control. The hotter the lady, the less I trust them; in a relationship. Though, she looks pretty average w/o make-up.

I'd hit it. :cool:
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
I'm struggling to see who the victim was I all of this. If I'm 15 years old male teen receiving these, I'm not going to be complaining to anyone.

Her husband isn't happy though.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Theyre not stupid, they just craved something they lost when their top smv days were gone, and thought that she could got away with it, well youre not that hot anymore. Youre done and post walled.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Theyre not stupid, they just craved something they lost when their top smv days were gone, and thought that she could got away with it, well youre not that hot anymore. Youre done and post walled.
She was not post wall at 29. 29 isn't that far off peak.

I'm struggling to see who the victim was I all of this. If I'm 15 years old male teen receiving these, I'm not going to be complaining to anyone.

Her husband isn't happy though.
The 15 year old version of me wouldn't have been upset.

I can't imagine any non-cucked husbands would be pleased with that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I would be curious to see how that 15 years old guy looked like, I bet above average height, masculine and pretty face and great body.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
She was not post wall at 29. 29 isn't that far off peak.



The 15 year old version of me wouldn't have been upset.

I can't imagine any non-cucked husbands would be pleased with that.

For a 15 years old kiddos standpoint its a million years away off peak pass her wall. If hes at top at his smv at35 she would have been a grandma to him.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
The forbidden fruit is sweetest. Add in a heaping dose of crazy and they just can't resist.
 
Top