Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why more women are suggesting open relationships

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of women now, date their dinner.

purposely knowing they control the relationship. knowing they get foot rubs. knowing Marcus is only one DM away.

the same women are morbidly depressed/drunk.

women are architects of their own misery

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

purposely knowing they control the relationship. knowing they get foot rubs. knowing Marcus is only one DM away.

Hows "Marcus" gonna help her?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows "Marcus" gonna help her?
Big man loving..........knowing she wouldnt have to be in a relationship with him or put up with his standards,

total unhealthy mess in my apartment block has committed to a BEta, as soon as they argue, and he storms off, you can guarantee some half good looking lads come and give her a good seeing too..

She has no need for self improvement whatsoever. she commands men, in her league

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
This does not surprise me at all. Women want everything and society is slowly giving to them. They want a beta provider but they also want the fun of sleeping around. This will become more common.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys really need to stop in beliving in each crap a news outlet put out

its not because it mention its the norm or even the truth

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big man loving..........knowing she wouldnt have to be in a relationship with him or put up with his standards,

total unhealthy mess in my apartment block has committed to a BEta, as soon as they argue, and he storms off, you can guarantee some half good looking lads come and give her a good seeing too..

She has no need for self improvement whatsoever. she commands men, in her league
With that level of "supported entitlement. there is no incentive to improve.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats man gonna do? Zero relationships? Always have a stable of females?
Men are bailing on dating in their droves, guys in my area who would still be considered blue pill.....Cannot stand women. Theres a growing wave of men speaking out loud now, I see it in comments sections on social media etc.,

slightly red pill without even realising...

then theyll make it cool, to own a bot, and that will be a wrap

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen in the past and agreed to it, then when I was openly talking to other girls on facetime and video chat in front of her it drove her mad. The other women would ask about her in the background and I was say that she is just a friend. Then we would go back to flirting or whatever and lots of these women would send me nudes or talk dirty to me right in front of her. It took 4 weeks but she was asking for exclusivity and said I could still have side benefits because she didn't want to lose me. I straight up told her if she sleeps with some other guys I would think less of her and drop her and focus on better women.

Derby is right in that the women who suggest this or depressed and drunk and the architects of their own misery. They want to be put on a pedestal then you knock them with reality and it hits fast.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is still the exception rather than the norm. The way people talk about this stuff you'd think 9 out of 10 women are wanting this. Might be more like 1 in 500.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women dont have the balls for that.

I had something like that creeping up on me in my marriage. She started to spicen up her sports/hobby-activities with men.
I told her if this is how she wants to roll, i will be spending time with other women in my spare time.
She told me there is no need to be jealous, after all they are "just friends and colleagues".
I told her its not about jealousy, but what is okay for her is okay for me and she shouldnt dare to believe i dont have options on women to spend time with. The fact that i wasnt on a heavy metal concert or on a ski-trip for years doesnt mean i wouldnt like to and that there are no women out there that would join me.

This topic never came up again and she stopped inviting men to join her at once.

If a woman wants to play hardball, show her how its played.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats man gonna do? Zero relationships? Always have a stable of females?
sex robots lol

no, really, most guys are happy as long there is a hole, now put it as something who don't talk back, is always available, and you can always store inside the dresser if you are tired of it, and you can see it will be a problem soon, since some goverments are already trying to ban then

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding sex robots...

"I have a great girlfriend. She has a big mouth but doesn't talk much." Lol