Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why Is Dating in the App Era Such Hard Work?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My guess is most people, specially girls, are unrealistic about their own SMV and expect more than they are worth.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't understand why any of you mess with apps, outside of simply playing the numbers game in order to get laid and nothing else.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article was too boring to fully read, lost half-way. Lost me when it said that dating is now easier for men then it is for women and talking about fetish stuff. It makes it sound like its more difficult for women - just like your previous article talking about women wasting their time with tonnes of boring and uninteresting men and how things are difficult for them. Cry me a river. Why are you choosing these types of articles?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because social media gives women all the male attention they desire.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive come to the conclusion that anything to do with the internet is in the females favour always - In terms of status , the attention they get and unlimited choices. cos men particularly are like dogs who heel when whistled. its pvussy power at its worst - what needs to happen is your value needs to scale up massively and stay there without marriage it pulls like a magnet - has anyone experienced this when working on their value?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is one in particular, lazy guys who think that wasting 2 min to flood a random girl with compliments may or may not help but its worth the try.

This simple action multiplied 100 times turns a girl into a diva in her head with all the conseguences we know from an incorrent perception of her SMV, and incorrect perception of her LMS and most of all a fake abundance of avabilable option most of whom way above her league.

Plus this d1ckheads decrease the value of male attention since they get it abundantly and with no effort required, nothing like that happened before social networks and dating apps.

An even more perverse cycle is that while girls demands grow, guys requests decrease as guys with no girls are seen as "losers" as if a mans worth was based on having a woman.

It's a vicious cycle that doesnt break untill too late when girls are post wall and older guys simply dropped the towel and moved to other things.