Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why Happy People Cheat - A good marriage is no guarantee against infidelity.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Basically, it’s just the wild arousal stuff that gets them going. You always need to make her feel like a whore. Not in the negative way, but you MUST partake in risky behaviors to give her that rush. Like that bad boy with a leather jacket kinda image—as chicks would put it, “he’s just so bad...”. That’s all these cheaters wanted. That rush. You gotta give it to them and make them do slutty/degrading things because it’s satisfying their cognitive dissonance that the more wrong something is, the hotter it is.

In other words, up that testosterone to get that dangerous edge that all these chicks lust after. And also be a man in your own right so that you aren’t a fkn loser either lol.
It's amazing how many times I have gotten a woman who has initially said they would never do anal and had never done it to all of a sudden one day bring over lube without me saying a word and tell me they wanted to try it and then basically let me do it whenever I wanted to after that...

Usually takes a few months but once you tell them about wanting to do it and plant the seed just let them water it on their own...a woman's mind is the most fertile ground you could ever ask for

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I'm predictably doing what I've always done in here and that is providing a solution.

Would you prefer me to post essays abt BPD women or abt how I allow women to bully me consistently?

To make it more interesting to some of the men here, I'd add in some spice and call those women batshiet crazy without taking any responsibility for it.

I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of praises.

Isn't that the SOP that's been running around Sosuave for years?
Experiences > theories. Years ago WDW was posting about how hard it was to get women and that he was ugly lol. But now his posts are a lot more “do, or get tf out of the way”. Noting this change over time is useful because you can see what exactly makes someone change a certain way, and why. Character development is always an interesting phenomenon. I’d say he’s better off now than he was back then. Hence, further along.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What I can say is that a lot of people is concerned about the growing tension between the northern block and the southern block, apparently France given the seriousness of their situation appears to join the southern block.

Eastern countries are afraid that there will be less support for their economies while most of the people I work with are concerned about their salary especially consultants that get extra bonuses for each trip (Im stuck since weeks btw).

Cant really tell you much about those two countries cause I have no connection with them but keep in mind that any country that has a notable % of GDP coming from tourism while lacking industries and manufacturing is gonna suffer.

The funny thing instead is that certain areas with an agricolture based economy seems to be more solid compared to more industrialized ones now, anyway most people dont know yet how things will go trust me on that, those who say "sure" are not to be listened.

Have a look at this article and you can have a grasp about the main problem Europe is facing now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/c...members-eurozone-coronavirus-dutch-coronabond

The eastern countries are joining the southern block day after day and those countries are politically backed up from the US due to their geo position.
That's a very well thought out insight you posted.

Absolutely correct abt tourism too and those countries will be reeling pretty soon as much as anywhere else.

As for the article, deep down (and this is based on my observations whilst working in Europe), most of Europe has never taken the southerners as truly Europeans, prejudices runs deep and perhaps this might explain some of the attitudes we see written.

Spain is gonna need some help otherwise things will start to cascade, I think the rest knows it too and somehow that will push them to come up with a rescue package of sorts for the whole EU.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Experiences > theories. Years ago WDW was posting about how hard it was to get women and that he was ugly lol. But now his posts are a lot more “do, or get tf out of the way”. Noting this change over time is useful because you can see what exactly makes someone change a certain way, and why. Character development is always an interesting phenomenon. I’d say he’s better off now than he was back then. Hence, further along.
Just so you know, my initial post wasn't targeted at WDW specifically, it's towards all and everyone who cries and moans abt their state of affairs whilst doing nothing abt it.

And then they expect to be pampered online with everyone showing sympathy.

That doesn't help them a single bit.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how many times I have gotten a woman who has initially said they would never do anal and had never done it to all of a sudden one day bring over lube without me saying a word and tell me they wanted to try it and then basically let me do it whenever I wanted to after that...

Usually takes a few months but once you tell them about wanting to do it and plant the seed just let them water it on their own...a woman's mind is the most fertile ground you could ever ask for
Also gotta give em a little bit of something tho, like the standard rubbing/rimming too when she’s really getting into it just to tease her. You just gotta be ‘that’ type of guy tbh

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know, my initial post wasn't targeted at WDW specifically, it's towards all and everyone who cries and moans abt their state of affairs whilst doing nothing abt it.

And then they expect to be pampered online with everyone showing sympathy.

That doesn't help them a single bit.
Then idk what you’re on about.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Oddly, it's the first time I'd heard the expression 'frugal four' which is so fitting. As you said (perhaps in another thread) these problems are really nothing new, dating back at the very least the disastrous formation of the Euro Zone (which the British wisely avoided). What is interesting and rather frightening is that this crisis seems to have disproportionately hit the weaker (although nonetheless financially significant) members of the Zone, esp. Spain and Italy. If their was a disorderly exit (and there is no such thing as an orderly one) from the Zone, it would have tremendous financial consequences. So we are likely to see yet more financial instability, financial contagion on top of viral contagion. All the while Frau Merkel will no doubt continue to say, not my problem - it is just the other end of the boat that is sinking.
I think they'll come to their senses once they are faced with the economic cascade of a potential failed member state.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they'll come to their senses once they are faced with the economic cascade of a potential failed member state.
One hopes so. As the article discussed, they haven't come to their senses yet and how much time do they have? Greece has been in a depression for over a decade now hasn't it. So that would probably need to be a 'significant' potential failed member state, as opposed to an insignificant one.

I remember a while back, when there was the terrorist incident in France (the one involving Belgium), people were saying that Schengen (the Schengen Area) would be dead. I imagine that it is completely dead now. Europe is looking like a complete train wreck. Was bcude serious, saying the British made a mistake in avoiding this mess?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very well thought out insight you posted.

Absolutely correct abt tourism too and those countries will be reeling pretty soon as much as anywhere else.

As for the article, deep down (and this is based on my observations whilst working in Europe), most of Europe has never taken the southerners as truly Europeans, prejudices runs deep and perhaps this might explain some of the attitudes we see written.

Spain is gonna need some help otherwise things will start to cascade, I think the rest knows it too and somehow that will push them to come up with a rescue package of sorts for the whole EU.
The funny thing in Europe is that northerns see southerns as second class europeans and easterns as third class ones.

Southerns see northerns as more productive but less smart and easterns as second class europeans.

Easterns see northerns as annoying fathers who just pay the bills and southerns as the lazy uncle who doesnt give a fvck about the rules yet still spends most of the money.

Never said that I'm ugly, just average with the malus of a crappy hairline (think of bruce willis in hudson hawk), thankfully I'm a borderline *******, muscular and wealthy and this gets me enough women even tough not as fast as I would like to.

Clearly right given my look I hardly could slay online, badoo and tinder when I bothered to use them got me nothing is any western european country...anything less than a chad is off there.

I would say character is just a part, a huge role is played from libido and priorities...trust me if your libido decreases in your 30s and you are obessesed about that loft in that cool building, women become a side dish unworthy of too much time and toughts.

Also I noticed that the more women I banged the less I had that deep desire to have them, guess part of that was ego too and Im ashamed to say it but I couldnt keep my ego in check till my mid 20s.

Thanks for the link. Oddly, it's the first time I'd heard the expression 'frugal four' which is so fitting. As you said (perhaps in another thread) these problems are really nothing new, dating back at the very least the disastrous formation of the Euro Zone (which the British wisely avoided). What is interesting and rather frightening is that this crisis seems to have disproportionately hit the weaker (although nonetheless financially significant) members of the Zone, esp. Spain and Italy. If their was a disorderly exit (and there is no such thing as an orderly one) from the Zone, it would have tremendous financial consequences. So we are likely to see yet more financial instability, financial contagion on top of viral contagion. All the while Frau Merkel will no doubt continue to say, not my problem - it is just the other end of the boat that is sinking.
The european countries are so interconnected that even a medium sized economy like Spain could crush the whole union if their system defaulted, let alone Italy or France.

People think Greece was not a big deal back then but despite being a very small economy it created an enormous amount of problems back then, plenty of people lost their sleep.

Also dont forget that Russia and China are salivating while looking at it, this fact involves the Us even more in the outcome.

Plus there is the currency issue, if the eurozone gets broken and we get back to national currencies, southerns will lose plenty of purchasing power while northerns will fvck up their opportunities for exports given how their national currencies would grow in value...Germany basically lives by export (google trade balance for germany) therefore they will seriously fvck up their economy with a stronger national currency.

Everyone has to lose there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
One hopes so. As the article discussed, they haven't come to their senses yet and how much time do they have? Greece has been in a depression for over a decade now hasn't it. So that would probably need to be a 'significant' potential failed member state, as opposed to an insignificant one.

I remember a while back, when there was the terrorist incident in France (the one involving Belgium), people were saying that Schengen (the Schengen Area) would be dead. I imagine that it is completely dead now. Europe is looking like a complete train wreck. Was bcude serious, saying the British made a mistake in avoiding this mess?
Perhaps this pandemic is a blessing in disguise.

Govts and people could take this or use this event as an opportunity.

As always, when something terrible has occurred, that causes emotional trauma, it's either they get closer to each other or they drift further apart.

I'm guessing better heads will prevail in the end.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing in Europe is that northerns see southerns as second class europeans and easterns as third class ones.

Southerns see northerns as more productive but less smart and easterns as second class europeans.

Easterns see northerns as annoying fathers who just pay the bills and southerns as the lazy uncle who doesnt give a fvck about the rules yet still spends most of the money.

Never said that I'm ugly, just average with the malus of a crappy hairline (think of bruce willis in hudson hawk), thankfully I'm a borderline *******, muscular and wealthy and this gets me enough women even tough not as fast as I would like to.

Clearly right given my look I hardly could slay online, badoo and tinder when I bothered to use them got me nothing is any western european country...anything less than a chad is off there.

I would say character is just a part, a huge role is played from libido and priorities...trust me if your libido decreases in your 30s and you are obessesed about that loft in that cool building, women become a side dish unworthy of too much time and toughts.

Also I noticed that the more women I banged the less I had that deep desire to have them, guess part of that was ego too and Im ashamed to say it but I couldnt keep my ego in check till my mid 20s.

The european countries are so interconnected that even a medium sized economy like Spain could crush the whole union if their system defaulted, let alone Italy or France.

People think Greece was not a big deal back then but despite being a very small economy it created an enormous amount of problems back then, plenty of people lost their sleep.

Also dont forget that Russia and China are salivating while looking at it, this fact involves the Us even more in the outcome.

Plus there is the currency issue, if the eurozone gets broken and we get back to national currencies, southerns will lose plenty of purchasing power while northerns will fvck up their opportunities for exports given how their national currencies would grow in value...Germany basically lives by export (google trade balance for germany) therefore they will seriously fvck up their economy with a stronger national currency.

The poor Russians, always dreaming of moving westwards and causing so much instabilities within Eastern Europe.

But the Chinese will be salivating if there's signs of mayhem, opportunities abound, they'll be buying up strategic tech companies that's in trouble or even state assets like power, water or ports.

Some might not realise this, but you gotta remember the psyche of the Chinese, just take a look at all of their cultural celebrations, it's all gotta do with "how prosperous one can be".

I need to correct you abt the Northerners, they actually do think that they are the true European and the rest are just being lumped together out of politics.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score

Great description. One big happy family. It's a pity the Turks didn't also get to join before things began to fall apart.

I certainly didn't mean to slight the real significance of Greece, which is probably the inhumanity of their treatment. It's hardly been civilized and surely doesn't make any economic sense.

As my initial post suggested, I'm of the view that the single currency idea was a wholly political (I gather French) one that simply ignored the underlying economics. The main beneficiaries have been the frugal four (primarily German mercantilism as you suggested). The disastrous economic state of southern Europe is no accident, but the product of a policy decision so poorly thought through that nobody seems to know how to reverse it. So I guess they now have to make the best of it. But given this fundamental ineptitude, it's difficult to be optimistic. Though as you say, nobody is likely to be entirely sheltered from the consequences, if the (poltically driven) stupidity continues. The common reflex to the viral contagion seems to have been to raise the drawbridge. But given the interconnectedness, which is obviously more than just financial, in Europe, will this work? You certainly have my sympathy.

Some might not realise this, but you gotta remember the psyche of the Chinese, just take a look at all of their cultural celebrations, it's all gotta do with "how prosperous one can be".
That's an interesting observation. Of course, the Chinese also have their own wildly successful mercantilism!