Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why Happy People Cheat - A good marriage is no guarantee against infidelity.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, it’s just the wild arousal stuff that gets them going. You always need to make her feel like a whore. Not in the negative way, but you MUST partake in risky behaviors to give her that rush. Like that bad boy with a leather jacket kinda image—as chicks would put it, “he’s just so bad...”. That’s all these cheaters wanted. That rush. You gotta give it to them and make them do slutty/degrading things because it’s satisfying their cognitive dissonance that the more wrong something is, the hotter it is.

In other words, up that testosterone to get that dangerous edge that all these chicks lust after. And also be a man in your own right so that you aren’t a fkn loser either lol.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the choice between her cheating or entertain her as a second job, I pick her cheating...possibly on weekends so I can rest at home.

As a guy in his mid 30s Im much more concerned about my social position and wealth than a fairy tale relationship, a goodlooking fvckbuddy with whom I share bills while keeping freedom and independance would be a dream to me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the choice between her cheating or entertain her as a second job, I pick her cheating...possibly on weekends so I can rest at home.

As a guy in his mid 30s Im much more concerned about my social position and wealth than a fairy tale relationship, a goodlooking fvckbuddy with whom I share bills while keeping freedom and independance would be a dream to me.
How do you take care of your social position?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has our Faith really reached an all-time low? If so, I mourn.
Our faith? bro do you see those two 5 fingered things and the end of your arms? well you better be have faith in those if you wanna succeed not someone living above the clouds.

How do you take care of your social position?
By aquiring skills, new like minded associates with common goals and most of all focusing on my task which are clearly things that come harder to do if I have to spend my afternoon at ikea and the evening solving woman made problems that didnt exist before.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I do -- I mean, I will -- live above the clouds.
Listen, there will come two guys dressed in white to knock at your door, they are not exactly angels but you have to go with them for your own good.

They will bring you to a place where you will be more comfortable, dont worry feel free to tell them about you living in the clouds and hearing the voice of god, they already know about it and hopefully you'll share your room with napoleon and caesar.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought cops dressed in black -- at least, here in Canada, they do. And they've knocked at my door too many times to count, like I was telling my friend recently.

But I know what you're saying. The soldiers came after Jesus too.
The crazy house he's talking about

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I do -- I mean, I will -- live above the clouds.
What do you mean "live above the clouds"? A great majority of people hang low and greedily hold their position. If they feel you advance beyond them they crab claw will pull you down.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most of you that's posted in this thread has been cheated on, maybe even multiple times.

It's because all of you are so predictable.

Like a robot.

For a woman that equals boring and you all have a tendency to dry up a pvssy faster then anything else.

What's even faster is a complainer.

The guy who incessantly complaints even turns men off him.

The answer to keeping women interested in you has always been leadership in a variety activity or actions.

I trust you boys know that a leader is not someone who is a serial complainer, neither is he someone who is easily satisfied with what he's doing right now.

He's always moving forward.

And that's really exciting for women, to experience his world, the impossible becoming possible or even the mere idea of it being possible is exciting.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*yawn*

And that third type always comes in and always happens to type up one sentence per paragraph, failing to see his own predictability in being just another one of the many common characters he writes about.

I’m just pointing out the irony here.
Most of you that's posted in this thread has been cheated on, maybe even multiple times.

Like a robot.
The dialogue is good Spaz, let them be. And WDW is a lot further along than you think (in his actions). It’s just not apparent to you by the way he types.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
*yawn*

And that third type always comes in and always happens to type up one sentence per paragraph, failing to see his own predictability in being just another one of the many common characters he writes about.

I’m just pointing out the irony here.

The dialogue is good Spaz, let them be. And WDW is a lot further along than you think (in his actions). It’s just not apparent to you by the way he types.
Of course I'm predictably doing what I've always done in here and that is providing a solution.

Would you prefer me to post essays abt BPD women or abt how I allow women to bully me consistently?

To make it more interesting to some of the men here, I'd add in some spice and call those women batshiet crazy without taking any responsibility for it.

I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of praises.

Isn't that the SOP that's been running around Sosuave for years?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like a robot.

For a woman that equals boring and you all have a tendency to dry up a pvssy faster then anything else.

What's even faster is a complainer.

The guy who incessantly complaints even turns men off him.

The answer to keeping women interested in you has always been leadership in a variety activity or actions.

I trust you boys know that a leader is not someone who is a serial complainer, neither is he someone who is easily satisfied with what he's doing right now.

He's always moving forward.

And that's really exciting for women, to experience his world, the impossible becoming possible or even the mere idea of it being possible is exciting.
Being cheated on? I wish I could have it that easy.

The problems is exactly your last line instead that they want to be part of our world, except that if your world involves evaluating contracts for thousand of euros for the european commission and that requires you the be left the fvck alone mentally while you do it.

They have boring useless jobs (given their serious professional limits) which clearly do not give them any satisfaction, sport involves hard work and sweat if done correctly and women dont usually love it that way...this leaves them full of energy and full of thirst for adventure in the week end and they expect the man (ME) to provide all of this after a week or hardwork, kickass workouts at the gym and mma trainings.

I dont know you but on saturday and sunday I need to recharge my batteries not to turn into a psychologist/baby sitter/driver for a woman....which is why I said what I said before, oh and also a be a foresee to predict the next unnecessary drama coming.

"Take me with you for your next trip" they say, sure next time my group will meet the representatives of slesian farmers to discuss the allocation of european funds I'll have you there run around and make stupid questions possible getting lost while shopping.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Being cheated on? I wish I could have it that easy.

The problems is exactly your last line instead that they want to be part of our world, except that if your world involves evaluating contracts for thousand of euros for the european commission and that requires you the be left the fvck alone mentally while you do it.

They have boring useless jobs (given their serious professional limits) which clearly do not give them any satisfaction, sport involves hard work and sweat if done correctly and women dont usually love it that way...this leaves them full of energy and full of thirst for adventure in the week end and they expect the man (ME) to provide all of this after a week or hardwork, kickass workouts at the gym and mma trainings.

I dont know you but on saturday and sunday I need to recharge my batteries not to turn into a psychologist/baby sitter/driver for a woman....which is why I said what I said before, oh and also a be a foresee to predict the next unnecessary drama coming.

"Take me with you for your next trip" they say, sure next time my group will meet the representatives of slesian farmers to discuss the allocation of european funds I'll have you there run around and make stupid questions possible getting lost while shopping.
I normally spend no more then 3 days a week with 3 different women, 2 of them for years and the other one is a different gal each time.

I'm talking abt nights out or maybe nights in, whichever I fancy.

The other 3 nights is entertaining customers or friends, that's how I increase my social influence and also network.

I spend roughly 2 hours per night out. No biggie and easily done. Just learn to discipline urself - time management.

And Sundays is my alone time.

I've consistently mentioned this on here, if a woman doesn't amuse you, dump her to the curb, I ain't a baby sitter too and instead I most definitely expect women to pamper and entertain me - that's my standard.

The problem with many men here, they're taken it up to themselves that they must entertain the women, impress the women, basically doing what comes naturally to women.

I wonder who thought them this shiet....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally spend no more then 3 days a week with 3 different women, 2 of them for years and the other one is a different gal each time.

I'm talking abt nights out or maybe nights in, whichever I fancy.

The other 3 nights is entertaining customers or friends, that's how I increase my social influence and also network.

I spend roughly 2 hours per night out. No biggie and easily done. Just learn to discipline urself - time management.

And Sundays is my alone time.

I've consistently mentioned this on here, if a woman doesn't amuse you, dump her to the curb, I ain't a baby sitter too and instead I most definitely expect women to pamper and entertain me - that's my standard.

The problem with many men here, they're taken it up to themselves that they must entertain the women, impress the women, basically doing what comes naturally to women.

I wonder who thought them this shiet....
Which is exactly what Im doing, dumping them and cutting allocated time when they become too much of a hassle, agree on that bro.

But unlike you I dont have the luck to spend an entire month in a row in the same city, I often have to take brief trips and that trust me messes up the whole situation.

In my case what works is a soft form of mgtow, I do my stuff at my own terms and if women are on the way its great as long as it doesnt require any commitment.

Thats why I spoke about the fvck buddy arrangement, I find it to be the best options.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Which is exactly what Im doing, dumping them and cutting allocated time when they become too much of a hassle, agree on that bro.

But unlike you I dont have the luck to spend an entire month in a row in the same city, I often have to take brief trips and that trust me messes up the whole situation.

In my case what works is a soft form of mgtow, I do my stuff at my own terms and if women are on the way its great as long as it doesnt require any commitment.

Thats why I spoke about the fvck buddy arrangement, I find it to be the best options.
On a side note, since u r working for the EU, how are countries like Slovakia or even Slovenia holding up economically, in view of the current pandemic running amok in the financial markets?

BTW I heard UK has enacted quite an initiative to subsidise up to 80% of salaries for the private sector - very smart move by Boris.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, since u r working for the EU, how are countries like Slovakia or even Slovenia holding up economically, in view of the current pandemic running amok in the financial markets?

BTW I heard UK has enacted quite an initiative to subsidise up to 80% of salaries for the private sector - very smart move by Boris.
What I can say is that a lot of people is concerned about the growing tension between the northern block and the southern block, apparently France given the seriousness of their situation appears to join the southern block.

Eastern countries are afraid that there will be less support for their economies while most of the people I work with are concerned about their salary especially consultants that get extra bonuses for each trip (Im stuck since weeks btw).

Cant really tell you much about those two countries cause I have no connection with them but keep in mind that any country that has a notable % of GDP coming from tourism while lacking industries and manufacturing is gonna suffer.

The funny thing instead is that certain areas with an agricolture based economy seems to be more solid compared to more industrialized ones now, anyway most people dont know yet how things will go trust me on that, those who say "sure" are not to be listened.

Have a look at this article and you can have a grasp about the main problem Europe is facing now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/c...members-eurozone-coronavirus-dutch-coronabond

The eastern countries are joining the southern block day after day and those countries are politically backed up from the US due to their geo position.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I can say is that a lot of people is concerned about the growing tension between the northern block and the southern block, apparently France given the seriousness of their situation appears to join the southern block.

Eastern countries are afraid that there will be less support for their economies while most of the people I work with are concerned about their salary especially consultants that get extra bonuses for each trip (Im stuck since weeks btw).

Cant really tell you much about those two countries cause I have no connection with them but keep in mind that any country that has a notable % of GDP coming from tourism while lacking industries and manufacturing is gonna suffer.

The funny thing instead is that certain areas with an agricolture based economy seems to be more solid compared to more industrialized ones now, anyway most people dont know yet how things will go trust me on that, those who say "sure" are not to be listened.

Have a look at this article and you can have a grasp about the main problem Europe is facing now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/c...members-eurozone-coronavirus-dutch-coronabond

The eastern countries are joining the southern block day after day and those countries are politically backed up from the US due to their geo position.
Thanks for the link. Oddly, it's the first time I'd heard the expression 'frugal four' which is so fitting. As you said (perhaps in another thread) these problems are really nothing new, dating back at the very least the disastrous formation of the Euro Zone (which the British wisely avoided). What is interesting and rather frightening is that this crisis seems to have disproportionately hit the weaker (although nonetheless financially significant) members of the Zone, esp. Spain and Italy. If their was a disorderly exit (and there is no such thing as an orderly one) from the Zone, it would have tremendous financial consequences. So we are likely to see yet more financial instability, financial contagion on top of viral contagion. All the while Frau Merkel will no doubt continue to say, not my problem - it is just the other end of the boat that is sinking.