"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: Why Don’t Some Men Commit? Too Many Digital Options

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

resilient

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
1,366
The article was written four years ago.

The same could be said for an average to attractive woman. I would say now there are more social and OLD apps than ever before.

More volume = more options = less commitment

A few months back I could remember spotting one woman with near identical pictures in a different sorted order on at least three different OLD apps. Just imagine how many messages she has waiting for her and the “chore” it must be to filter the less attractive options.

When the inbox is full, DMs and texts are blowing up, they get more increasingly selective, hot/cold to lukewarm IL or will withdraw attention altogether or flake if they acquired a better option.

We live in noncommittal times, which ofc is good for the DJ who’s got game.
 
Top