Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why are women one-third more likely to get hired than men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women were not only more likely to be invited to an interview after an application, they were then performing better at these interviews. As such, we found that each application made by a woman is 35% more likely to result in a job hire than a man.
my opinion: Male bosses are trying to WorkSocialCircleMax, and understand intuitively that they are more likely to get into a social circle with poon by having female employees rather than male employees, who would only be competition in that social circle - and this is not even counting the possibility of spinning BossGame (although admittedly that's quite dangerous). It's OVER for CareerCels - NEETGame barely works for Chad.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also has to do with how the statistics are measuring this. Women are probably being hired in roles that suit them, including all the service industry jobs, versus the plumbing or oil rigging industry is still majority male.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also has to do with how the statistics are measuring this. Women are probably being hired in roles that suit them, including all the service industry jobs, versus the plumbing or oil rigging industry is still majority male.
Imagine a world where only women would work in the cool mines....
Or for example they worked with/in the sewer system cleaning, building and maintaining it. :lol:

Never gonna happen mate xD :devil:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing but men on construction sites or on the side of the road working on either streets or powerlines. And I'd never catch a woman doing sewage work. The most I ever saw was a mexican woman driving the truck while the male did most of the piping.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'd never catch a woman doing sewage work.
Exactly my point mate.
Men built the world and the civilization to the point it is today of a high living standards.
Women are merely users of it, but do not in the big picture contribute to it. But they reap the benefits of men's hard work and resources.

Name 10 female inventors in under 20 seconds... NO? :eek:

Now name 10 inventors in under 20 seconds... Yeah that is easy... :up:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed if the interviewer is female, I am way more likely to be hired. Whenever a male interviews me i get ghosted.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed if the interviewer is female, I am way more likely to be hired. Whenever a male interviews me i get ghosted.
It's the opposite for me. I am more likely to get hired by a male.

my opinion: Male bosses are trying to WorkSocialCircleMax, and understand intuitively that they are more likely to get into a social circle with poon by having female employees rather than male employees, who would only be competition in that social circle - and this is not even counting the possibility of spinning BossGame (although admittedly that's quite dangerous). It's OVER for CareerCels - NEETGame barely works for Chad.
I disagree completely. A lot of company where the world is primarily white collar are woke, lefitst, SJW hellholes. These type of places prefer to hire women and go to great lengths to hire women. Women and minorities get preferential treatment in hiring decisions in these places. Being a minority woman is a golden ticket.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus based on salary studies, maybe they feel they can low ball them also.
This is actually retort I use whenever I get into a discussion about pay equity. If women really are underpaid relative to their worth, then the smart employer would notice that and hire mostly women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't like most. The proclivity to victimhood and a HR duel in modern times is off the chart. The battle isn't between men and women but governments. Women vote large government. Pay little tax and extract absurd amounts.

There's no ambiguity. Modern women are a train wreck. Women are less likely to pursue a promotion. Biz are encouraged to pander. Women are consumers. Never met a minimalist female.

Agree with captain capitalist. Women can't have corporate and cat food. Modern women made their bed. Good riddance.