"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

article: Where's the Sympathy for Lonely Young People?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
Speaking as an old b@stard and an avowed introvert, I remember my 20s and how much socializing I used to do back then, it was crazy. These people are right when they talk about how important socializing is for young people's development. Of course now they have social media, which gets in the way some. Then you pile Covid on top of it and it gets serious.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
My 20s was in the early 2000s which was an epic time to be young - music was still good, people were still friendly and sane, jobs were plentiful.

It must svck to be a 20-something in this time period when good jobs are scarce, social media has exacerbated hypergamy, women are more narcissistic than ever, the cost of living is sky-rocketing.

I don't even see any young men in the corporate world getting work experience. I see a lot of young women in the corporate world doing well for themselves in finance or HR or Legal, but the young guys are working as a stockroom clerk or security guard....

How are these young dudes gonna krampee and breed when they have to wage-cvck in some low-paying job with no prospects?

And now because of COVID19 these guys can't even go out on the weekends...

My heart goes out to these young dudes.....
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
My 20s was in the early 2000s which was an epic time to be young - music was still good, people were still friendly and sane, jobs were plentiful.

It must svck to be a 20-something in this time period when good jobs are scarce, social media has exacerbated hypergamy, women are more narcissistic than ever, the cost of living is sky-rocketing.

I don't even see any young men in the corporate world getting work experience. I see a lot of young women in the corporate world doing well for themselves in finance or HR or Legal, but the young guys are working as a stockroom clerk or security guard....

How are these young dudes gonna krampee and breed when they have to wage-cvck in some low-paying job with no prospects?

And now because of COVID19 these guys can't even go out on the weekends...

My heart goes out to these young dudes.....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
My 20s was in the early 2000s which was an epic time to be young - music was still good, people were still friendly and sane, jobs were plentiful.

It must svck to be a 20-something in this time period when good jobs are scarce, social media has exacerbated hypergamy, women are more narcissistic than ever, the cost of living is sky-rocketing.

I don't even see any young men in the corporate world getting work experience. I see a lot of young women in the corporate world doing well for themselves in finance or HR or Legal, but the young guys are working as a stockroom clerk or security guard....

How are these young dudes gonna krampee and breed when they have to wage-cvck in some low-paying job with no prospects?

And now because of COVID19 these guys can't even go out on the weekends...

My heart goes out to these young dudes.....
It's Genocide. Your early 2000s were much better than mine where I struggled massively. My 20s are a blur and very painful, Because I NEVER carried a credit card balance and was financially honest despite being barely above minimum wage. I Never lived it up in my 20s. 30s and beyond, I lived it up because I could afford to finally. I was horniest in my 20s though. Thems were some torturous times being so ball n' chained to your sexual desire. I was ALWAYS 24/7 thinkin about pvssy. It was constant slavery in the mind, the porn, and thinkin about it all the time. It's why successful 20 year olds will come about, those who can get Po0n early on in life. It certainly can be a boost to start focusing on getting ahead. Of course, it can destroy a man too, but once a man realizes eh, it's not all that, it's really nothing, it's a cycle of life, and not the end all be all, the "Is this all there is???" He grows, in wisdom and mentally & physically into maturity in a short amount of time. These poor boys today are virgin for a Very long time. That's kinda a serious problem for the future. It's sad.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Nobody in the early 2000s (or even the 2010s) even knew what "incel" meant. I'm sure the term existed, but it wasn't mainstream like it is now - in fact, incel slang has permeated into general everyday speech with "Chad", "Stacy" and "it's over" being used by normies now.....

.....this is means inceldom has now reached a tipping point and quite literally 80% of men aren't getting any sex.....
 
Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Nobody in the early 2000s (or even the 2010s) even knew what "incel" meant. I'm sure the term existed, but it wasn't mainstream like it is now - in fact, incel slang has permeated into general everyday speech with "Chad", "Stacy" and "it's over" being used by more people.....

.....this is means inceldom has now reached a tipping and quite literally 80% of men aren't getting any sex.....
I agree lots of men aren't getting sex. It's true
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Nobody in the early 2000s (or even the 2010s) even knew what "incel" meant. I'm sure the term existed, but it wasn't mainstream like it is now - in fact, incel slang has permeated into general everyday speech with "Chad", "Stacy" and "it's over" being used by normies now.....

.....this is means inceldom has now reached a tipping point and quite literally 80% of men aren't getting any sex.....
When I hear a chick use the word "Chad" in conversation to describe a hot guy know she knows, I will spit out my coffee lol.

But yeah, we didn't really need the term "incel" back then because there were so few of them. Today, there are so many of them that we need a term for them.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Nobody in the early 2000s (or even the 2010s) even knew what "incel" meant. I'm sure the term existed, but it wasn't mainstream like it is now - in fact, incel slang has permeated into general everyday speech with "Chad", "Stacy" and "it's over" being used by normies now.....

.....this is means inceldom has now reached a tipping point and quite literally 80% of men aren't getting any sex.....
I'm still fairly young at 30 and I can think back to my early 20s and before and never heard or came across the term incel before.

I remember back in 2010/early teens that dating seemed more normal in the sense that people dated those that were roughly on par with them. The people that did not date that I knew of was due to having either no interest, being a shut in or having legitimate mental health/behavior issues.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top