MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,679
- Reaction score
- 5,122
What's Behind the Rise of Lonely, Single Men
For men, the dating world is drastically changing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Not dating does not mean men are lonely. I disagree with the premise. I think they have done studies and they found women are the loneliest and most depressed. Man are not flirting... not approaching... instead they are having fun doing things like playing videos games, hanging out with other guys, etc.. basically living their lives.![]()
What's Behind the Rise of Lonely, Single Men
For men, the dating world is drastically changing.www.psychologytoday.com
That is cope?Not dating does not mean men are lonely. I disagree with the premise. I think they have done studies and they found women are the loneliest and most depressed. Man are not flirting... not approaching... instead they are having fun doing things like playing videos games, hanging out with other guys, etc.. basically living their lives.
Personally, I know a lot of younger men who (20's) who don't even talk about dating or marriage... it's a lot different then when I was 20 years old.
They fall into your lap.Laziness and entitlement. Women aren’t going to fall in to your lap just like most things in life.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
SometimesThey fall into your lap.
Sometimes is better then never.Sometimes
I think every normal male gets a lucky homerun at some pointSometimes is better then never.
Sometimes is better then at some point. (ie once in a lifetime deal).I think every normal male gets a lucky homerun at some point