Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The Invisible Men of OkCupid

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://modernsexmag.com/2018/04/28/invisible-men-okcupid/
... guy ... with no interesting interests whatsoever very politely said he’d like to get to know me better and implored me to ‘please give him a chance.’ I did not. I felt bad for him academically, but not emotionally.
Then there was Connor (not his real name), who opened with a different kind of gambit. He sent a mini-essay lamenting that he’d been on dating sites for a while and never got any messages or responses.
He gave me two me two examples of opening lines and asked which was better.

Example 1: Hello my name is Connor I would like to get to know you

Example 2: hi im connor how are you today i would like to talk with if that ok I am looking to chat with someone and hopefully we can have good conversations and really get to know each other I am not looking for a one night stand or hook up but a real relationship.
The trouble with replying to a message like Connor’s, even if the plea for help could be taken at face value, is where do you even begin explaining to someone with such low levels of social (and presumably also general) intelligence the basics of evolutionary psychology, the female mind, or how competition works in the sexual marketplace? And what would he do with the information anyway, given that he’d be powerless to change most of the deciding factors in the game? The most immediate and important cue is that he is unattractive. He’s also from a low socioeconomic background, can’t construct a sentence and has chosen a strategy that involves emphasising his low status in the sexual marketplace.
my opinion: Karma is going to be so nice when this chick HITS THE WALL!

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of interesting insight... but yeah F@$# her...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are examples of incredibly weak game, they make the guys look like chumps and the women's response is predictable.

Should we give connor a warm cuddle "there there, you just haven't met the right one yet"

Or do we slap him across the chops and wake him from his life of blue pilled failure and despair.

Time to wake up and smell the roses