MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,707
- Reaction score
- 5,132
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Roosh had his time and day. Then again, the bro doesn't believe in washing his hair. So, he may be over the edge by now... LOLRoosh is a joke. The article itself is horribly written with almost zero research involved. Not that I have much respect for the pickup instructors mentioned as they are even sleazier than their reputations, but at least spend some time documenting their sleaziness.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yeah, he's not in his heyday, but I'd say a lot of the stuff that he says is still accurate. Ever watch his lives? His new book is pretty good too, very lengthy though.Roosh had his time and day. Then again, the bro doesn't believe in washing his hair. So, he may be over the edge by now... LOL