Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won’t Date “Woke” Women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm simple. Rides? Fast. Films? Loud.

Women? Feminine.

I can feel my boner grow flaccid whenever a misandrist starts parroting her rhetoric.

I can't stand them.

Imagine as a red blooded, meat eating, power respecting man being told what I should think and what I should enjoy and crucially who I shouldn't like by a feminist. :rofl: The purple haired clod can't even open a jar without asking me for my help and now she wants to dictate my life to and for me.

Have fun with that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why a man should date a woman that basically stands against everything that is part of the male nature.

Country, freedom, justice, logics and fairness exists very weakly in most women while they do not exists at all in a feminist (leftist) woman.

As if we needed a loud box at home reminding us about the patriarchy, wage gap, white privilege (for the white ones) and all the other stuff with the threat of being kicked out from our own house through fake accusations if we fail to comply.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Why a man should date a woman that basically stands against everything that is part of the male nature.

Country, freedom, justice, logics and fairness exists very weakly in most women while they do not exists at all in a feminist (leftist) woman.
Some men fall so deep that they cant find exit, they need help, they have no idea what's even going on.. I watched video with some red pill man debate a "feminist man".. cant find it.. hard to watch

Bill Clinton.. president of the usa... his secretary svcks him under the table.. all the world knows.. his wife face is on tv.. done. No exit.

Dont learn to play saxophone if you plan to be the president of usa

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't understand why men don't want to date woke women. I get the biggest hardest bonners when I think of spending time with a women who is going to give me endless speeches and cr@p about the patriarchy and all of the worlds problems which just happen to all be the fault of men. I mean that sounds like heaven on earth to me.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't understand why men don't want to date woke women. I get the biggest hardest bonners when I think of spending time with a women who is going to give me endless speeches and cr@p about the patriarchy and all of the worlds problems which just happen to all be the fault of men. I mean that sounds like heaven on earth to me.
Usually they speak about toxic patriarchy while enjoying a dinner that you bought for them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

You're wasting your time posting those links here.

What I suggest (seriously, no joke) is the time you spend finding articles like that, post them on your own aggregator, similar to Drudge, change them every day or so.

Blackpilltruth.com or something like that.

Lot of incels out there, most incel friendly content is scattered about randomly.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

What I suggest (seriously, no joke) is the time you spend finding articles like that, post them on your own aggregator, similar to Drudge, change them every day or so.

Lot of incels out there, most incel friendly content is scattered about randomly.
most good info is scattered randomly and hard to find, you can't trust media to do something right and informative, you need to filter lots of "opnions" before you finally can get some facts and info.

still even things hard to read is something you should do, at the very least you will know how sad some people get, and I guess some woman are getting tired of they finger lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ

How is this article about incels?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this article about incels?
Maybe you should re-read the sentence that contains "incels":

Incel friendly is not necessarily about incels, it is content incels would generally be interested in.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a woman my own age gives me chills.. I've dated a 50 year old woman, 40 somethings, then the 20's, but chicks my own age are like yuck, the sad part is that the ones that are my age are all over me, like go away with your stinky ear stretchers, tattoos and piercings.