“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

article: The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won’t Date “Woke” Women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'm simple. Rides? Fast. Films? Loud.

Women? Feminine.

I can feel my boner grow flaccid whenever a misandrist starts parroting her rhetoric.

I can't stand them.

Imagine as a red blooded, meat eating, power respecting man being told what I should think and what I should enjoy and crucially who I shouldn't like by a feminist. :rofl: The purple haired clod can't even open a jar without asking me for my help and now she wants to dictate my life to and for me.

Have fun with that.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Why a man should date a woman that basically stands against everything that is part of the male nature.

Country, freedom, justice, logics and fairness exists very weakly in most women while they do not exists at all in a feminist (leftist) woman.

As if we needed a loud box at home reminding us about the patriarchy, wage gap, white privilege (for the white ones) and all the other stuff with the threat of being kicked out from our own house through fake accusations if we fail to comply.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Why a man should date a woman that basically stands against everything that is part of the male nature.

Country, freedom, justice, logics and fairness exists very weakly in most women while they do not exists at all in a feminist (leftist) woman.
Some men fall so deep that they cant find exit, they need help, they have no idea what's even going on.. I watched video with some red pill man debate a "feminist man".. cant find it.. hard to watch

Bill Clinton.. president of the usa... his secretary svcks him under the table.. all the world knows.. his wife face is on tv.. done. No exit.

Dont learn to play saxophone if you plan to be the president of usa
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I can't understand why men don't want to date woke women. I get the biggest hardest bonners when I think of spending time with a women who is going to give me endless speeches and cr@p about the patriarchy and all of the worlds problems which just happen to all be the fault of men. I mean that sounds like heaven on earth to me.
 

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
I can't understand why men don't want to date woke women. I get the biggest hardest bonners when I think of spending time with a women who is going to give me endless speeches and cr@p about the patriarchy and all of the worlds problems which just happen to all be the fault of men. I mean that sounds like heaven on earth to me.
Usually they speak about toxic patriarchy while enjoying a dinner that you bought for them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
@MatureDJ

You're wasting your time posting those links here.

What I suggest (seriously, no joke) is the time you spend finding articles like that, post them on your own aggregator, similar to Drudge, change them every day or so.

Blackpilltruth.com or something like that.

Lot of incels out there, most incel friendly content is scattered about randomly.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
@MatureDJ

You're wasting your time posting those links here.

What I suggest (seriously, no joke) is the time you spend finding articles like that, post them on your own aggregator, similar to Drudge, change them every day or so.

Blackpilltruth.com or something like that.

Lot of incels out there, most incel friendly content is scattered about randomly.
most good info is scattered randomly and hard to find, you can't trust media to do something right and informative, you need to filter lots of "opnions" before you finally can get some facts and info.

still even things hard to read is something you should do, at the very least you will know how sad some people get, and I guess some woman are getting tired of they finger lol
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
@MatureDJ

You're wasting your time posting those links here.

What I suggest (seriously, no joke) is the time you spend finding articles like that, post them on your own aggregator, similar to Drudge, change them every day or so.

Blackpilltruth.com or something like that.

Lot of incels out there, most incel friendly content is scattered about randomly.
How is this article about incels?
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
How is this article about incels?
Maybe you should re-read the sentence that contains "incels":

Lot of incels out there, most incel friendly content is scattered about randomly.

Incel friendly is not necessarily about incels, it is content incels would generally be interested in.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Dating a woman my own age gives me chills.. I've dated a 50 year old woman, 40 somethings, then the 20's, but chicks my own age are like yuck, the sad part is that the ones that are my age are all over me, like go away with your stinky ear stretchers, tattoos and piercings.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top