"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

article: Surprising things men found attractive 50 years ago

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Damn so much tattoo haters lol.. Once upon a time ago, having tattoos was "edgy".. nowadays if you don't have at least 1, you're a square. This is all within the last couple decades. 20 years ago, tattoos were still mostly reserved for gang members, rock/punk stars, military, or any "alternative" scene. Having tattoos now it not what it once was. I think when tattoos are done right, by a good artist, they can be beautiful. More often than not though, people are just in a rush to get their sleeve filled, and end up getting some really terrible work done that looks even worse once it ages.

I'm 30, which means I was like 15-20 in 2005-2010 during the burst of the Alternative/Myspace movement. A lot of girls got tattoos and piercings during this time, I did as well. It was a fad that went away almost as quickly as it came.. but ink is forever. Most of the time I just assume girls got ink during this time period. I don't fault them for it. It's the girls that never grew out of the alternative look that I tend to avoid. They gotta be super fvcking hot for me to wanna deal with that, because these girls 9 times out of 10 are bat-**** crazy. But back to the point, when tattoos are done right I find them extremely attractive.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top