Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Surprising things men found attractive 50 years ago

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn so much tattoo haters lol.. Once upon a time ago, having tattoos was "edgy".. nowadays if you don't have at least 1, you're a square. This is all within the last couple decades. 20 years ago, tattoos were still mostly reserved for gang members, rock/punk stars, military, or any "alternative" scene. Having tattoos now it not what it once was. I think when tattoos are done right, by a good artist, they can be beautiful. More often than not though, people are just in a rush to get their sleeve filled, and end up getting some really terrible work done that looks even worse once it ages.

I'm 30, which means I was like 15-20 in 2005-2010 during the burst of the Alternative/Myspace movement. A lot of girls got tattoos and piercings during this time, I did as well. It was a fad that went away almost as quickly as it came.. but ink is forever. Most of the time I just assume girls got ink during this time period. I don't fault them for it. It's the girls that never grew out of the alternative look that I tend to avoid. They gotta be super fvcking hot for me to wanna deal with that, because these girls 9 times out of 10 are bat-**** crazy. But back to the point, when tattoos are done right I find them extremely attractive.