Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think sports illustrated's swimsuit issue used to be top shelf FAP fuel when I was growing up , for fvck's sake can't they just try not to destroy everything men fined attractive or enjoyable.
Of course the intent is to destroy and to weaken anything that's good for a masculine male.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Media promotes bad diets and health habits
Of course they do. The goal is keep you unhealthy so the corrupt healthcare system can drain as much money as they can. They don't make money on healthy people.

No different than how the drug that successfully treats covid is being blasted as non effective & dangerous. When countless Dr's across the country have proved it works, but their videos, posts and info gets deleted soon as it gets posted. The pills cost pennies to make and only dollars for the consumer, so there is no money to be made by Dr's and Big Pharma.

If people knew how the black widow web of corruption works they wouldn't believe it. Who is the conduit to brainwash, control and spread propaganda to the world? The media, they are the true enemy of the people. They are owned & controlled by the same people trying to keep you sick and keep you broke.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
The goal is keep you unhealthy so the corrupt healthcare system can drain as much money as they can. They don't make money on healthy people
I think the reason is they would like to promote sex in everything.. because unhealthy would stay unhealthy no matter what. This is not about the fat unhealthy women going to buy swimsuits. This is about the fat unhealthy women going to buy swimsuits because they becoming 'sex idols'. Marketing. Genius. Lots of money $$$$$$$$ :up: :up: :up:

Dont forget the after sex cigarette

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never though the curvest they could find was something like a barrel shape

btw it should sell like water now lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was on a dating app or two half the women would have “I’m curvy”. No you’re literally the shape of a circle

I guess technically circles have curves
Well, mathematically speaking, a circle has perfect (i.e., constant) curvature. :eek: o_O

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this becomes the worst selling issue and hit the magazine where it counts in their bottom line. We don't need more negative reinforcement acceptance pushed by the crazy extreme left trying to shove everything down our throats.

To me fat will always be fat and thus unattractive and unhealthy...

Also people gotta realize that Covid tends to hospitalize the obese and diabetics more than healthy people. This is something main stream media hardly touches on. If you look at most of the legitimate Covid deaths, all the pics they show are of obese people, apart from people that have been old, pre existing conditions, compromised immune systems, smokers, etc.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason is they would like to promote sex in everything.. because unhealthy would stay unhealthy no matter what. This is not about the fat unhealthy women going to buy swimsuits. This is about the fat unhealthy women going to buy swimsuits because they becoming 'sex idols'. Marketing. Genius. Lots of money $$$$$$$$ :up: :up: :up:

Dont forget the after sex cigarette

There is all kinds of evil agenda's going on. Most people don't know that a lot of the text books in med schools were written by Big Pharma. That's why I call most Dr's fake cause in reality they are. It's not their fault, it's a system that was created by greedy evil people with power. They knew how easy it was to manipulate the system to have their pockets overflowing with constant cash. All these fake Dr's do is push meds like a drug dealer. They were never taught real world data, healing, natural remedies, science. Now it's a pill for EVERYTHING!

I had to call out my own Dr for manipulation a couple time. He got scared but ended up playing it off by telling me the truth in a way that wouldn't bring blatant guilt to himself. He looked me in the eyes and knew he got caught. Dr's get paid simply but putting you though unnecessary procedures, tests, xrays, ect. The real money comes from meds & vaccines. Last I checked Dr's get close to, or a little over a 100K bonus a year if they vaccinate 100 children. Think it was $45k or so for 50 kids. Something along those lines. They are always pushing meds you don't need, especially ones they manipulate you into think you need for years, or even life like statins for example. There was a law passed many years that brings immunity to vaccine companies if they cause harm to a patient. Corrupt president passes law for corrupt big Pharma for massive kick backs. Going off track with the thread so I'll stop.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It the drip drip drip method.

SI starts out by infecting sports coverage with a bunch of bimbos from east europe. Sh-t has nothing to do with sports obviously.

Then they add a hispanic model.

Then a half black american chick.

Then a coal black negress from sub saharan africa.

Then a "curvy" black girl.

Then a "full figured" model.

Before you know it, it's trannies, landwhales, and caitlyn jenner all being shoved down your throats.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obviously being shoved down our throats. Take Star Wars Force Awakens and the subsequent films: a super ugly negro male lead being shoved down our throats, with him being the supposed "love interest" of the feminist super hero mary sue. All of this culminating in inter-racial lesbian makeouts at end of trilogy.

Meanwhile, all media critical of negro lives matter is systematically suppressed, deleted and those who promote common sense such as all lives matter are hunted down and shot with zero legal consequences.

Nothing is being shoved down our throats. Don’t like it don’t buy it. Easy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obviously being shoved down our throats. Take Star Wars Force Awakens and the subsequent films: a super ugly negro male lead being shoved down our throats, with him being the supposed "love interest" of the feminist super hero mary sue. All of this culminating in inter-racial lesbian makeouts at end of trilogy.

Meanwhile, all media critical of negro lives matter is systematically suppressed, deleted and those who promote common sense such as all lives matter are hunted down and shot with zero legal consequences.
AIUI, the idea was supposed to be Finn & Poe being Force homos. :eek: :down: What a piece of sh!t that trilogy ended up being. :mad:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is absolutely disgusting. I'd rather look at roaches scurrying across the floor

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score