Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone marketed a cig for that?
I think the reason is they would like to promote sex in everything.. because unhealthy would stay unhealthy no matter what. This is not about the fat unhealthy women going to buy swimsuits. This is about the fat unhealthy women going to buy swimsuits because they becoming 'sex idols'. Marketing. Genius. Lots of money $$$$$$$$ :up: :up: :up:

Dont forget the after sex cigarette

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Someone marketed a cig for that?
Hollywood. If Marlboro can make millions out of tough machos smoking their cigarettes on movies after having hot night with a hot girl by sneaking into your unconsciousness and put there the idea that this is what tough guys use to do, why wouldn't they do it? How else you would sell a product that has no benefits.

Also been watching a docu (dont remember the name) long time ago about Freuds nephew who was a pioneer in marketing and one of the most influential figures of the 20th century. He used Freuds theories and technics of psychoanalysis to make many influential moves that would change usa history (and world because usa was kinda the center of everything). One was marketing cigarettes to females as symbol of female emancipation (with a huge success). He also did some big moves in politics and car industry if I remember right. Pretty mind blowing stuff, and this is not even a conspiracy theory but actual history

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Hollywood. If Marlboro can make millions out of tough machos smoking their cigarettes on movies after having hot night with a hot girl by sneaking into your unconsciousness and put there the idea that this is what tough guys use to do, why wouldn't they do it? How else you would sell a product that has no benefits.

Also been watching a docu (dont remember the name) long time ago about Freuds nephew who was a pioneer in marketing and one of the most influential figures of the 20th century. He used Freuds theories and technics of psychoanalysis to make many influential moves that would change usa history (and world because usa was kinda the center of everything). One was marketing cigarettes to females as symbol of female emancipation (with a huge success). He also did some big moves in politics and car industry if I remember right. Pretty mind blowing stuff, and this is not even a conspiracy theory but actual history
This guy