Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beached whale.

Quick! Somebody drag it back into the water!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. We literally embrace people's unhealthy diet habits. Sure, go ahead and eat high amounts of cholesterol and f*ck up your arteries. Maybe sprinkle some diabetes on top of it. As long as you feel accepted and loved by society it's okay you're fat.

Try pulling that sh*t off as a man. People would call you fatty and laugh at you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider the perspective of the company trying to sell their swimsuits. Half or more of their potential customers are fat. This is an 'art reflects life' issue. It's not the art's fault we're an obese society.

U

user43770

First, they came for an early breakfast... then, they came for an early lunch...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d smash. Wouldn’t put a ring on it but I would definitely have fun given the chance. She’s not the sloppy big girl type. Definitely some curves and a passable face.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Calvin Klein's recent Champion? This Transpocalypse movement is getting ridiculous.

download.png

download.jpg

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sad I see the word “curviest” and already know the woman is going to be fat and/or maybe obese before even looking at a picture of her.

Media promotes bad diets and health habits

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was on a dating app or two half the women would have “I’m curvy”. No you’re literally the shape of a circle

I guess technically circles have curves

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You guys just need to watch some Federico fellini's films to get it

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think sports illustrated's swimsuit issue used to be top shelf FAP fuel when I was growing up , for fvck's sake can't they just try not to destroy everything men fined attractive or enjoyable.