Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Single Guys Are Really Going for It Right Now

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a recent episode of Man Up, Aymann Ismail investigated a new trend: single men coming out of the woodwork to seek companionship in the middle of a pandemic. In this excerpt, Aymann talks to Katie, a woman in New York who got asked out twice in the same day ...
The first encounter I had was at the pharmacy. I go pick up my prescription. It’s not ready yet, so I’m standing at the counter area, and I see a guy sort of looking over toward me, and—I’m not even kidding—with no sort of introduction, he was like, “Do you come here a lot? Do you want to go out sometime?” And I just, honestly, burst out laughing.
So then I’m going to the grocery store, which is next door, and I am in the hummus section. A guy comes over to me, and, unlike pharmacy guy, he’s actually talking to me. And then he kind of bluntly is like, “Can I get your number, or can I give you mine?” And again I’m just like, What is happening? So I start laughing again.
my opinion: It's OVER for daygamecels. :down:
Not my most recent exes, but like my middle school ex reached out to me recently. The strangest one is that some guy who lives in Australia, who I met in Las Vegas my senior year of college for fall break, just reached out to me asking how I was dealing with quarantine, how it was in New York, and how Australia hasn’t gotten there yet.
my opinion: And also OVER for excels too. :down:

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sure, I bet my monthly salary those guys were bottom of the barrel and the girls are loving this chance to brag through fake complaints.

Anyway it only takes 5 years to go from "guys leave me alone" to "where have all the good men gone?" uhmm not necessarily 5 years, also 5 kgs or 5cm more on the waistline.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been a better time, to talk to women in the street, (I dont mean full on cold approach)

Women are overwhelmed by feminized men with no confidence who message all day.

if you can strike up a convo in a public place, and know when to leave the convo, it literally overwhelms them theyre not used to it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been a better time, to talk to women in the street, (I dont mean full on cold approach)

Women are overwhelmed by feminized men with no confidence who message all day.

if you can strike up a convo in a public place, and know when to leave the convo, it literally overwhelms them theyre not used to it.
The best moment to leave the convo with a western woman is right before she knows what's your name is and where you live and most of all before she knows your net worth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Original article was posted March 29. Much has changed since then.

I am doing approaches alongside a walking path or while out walking around adjacent areas. It's really the best option right now. The swipe apps are ridiculous and masks at grocery stores make approaching more difficult there.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s only annoying when they get hit on by unattractive guys. But attractive are guys usually busy being attractive so they don’t have time to hit on girls at the grocery store.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sure, I bet my monthly salary those guys were bottom of the barrel and the girls are loving this chance to brag through fake complaints.

Anyway it only takes 5 years to go from "guys leave me alone" to "where have all the good men gone?" uhmm not necessarily 5 years, also 5 kgs or 5cm more on the waistline.
You´re right. When women complain, most of the time they're actually bragging. Not that she has very much to brag about. This woman felt the need to not only laugh at the guys, but to brag to anyone who would listen about it later. It must be really stressful to have TWO guys try to start a conversation with you on the same day. And she even received an email from a guy asking how she was. I think I would be scared to go outside if women gave me that much attention.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex contacted me at the start of the panic , but she dead to me like all exes ....loool

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circle game next 2 years and after this vaccine is released and things normalize bars will get hot again.
Yes. The guys that didn't have good social circles heading into the pandemic are going to have a tough go of it. Some cold approaching can be done outdoors now, but having a trusted network now is going to make a big difference.