"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

article: Single Guys Are Really Going for It Right Now

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
On a recent episode of Man Up, Aymann Ismail investigated a new trend: single men coming out of the woodwork to seek companionship in the middle of a pandemic. In this excerpt, Aymann talks to Katie, a woman in New York who got asked out twice in the same day ...
The first encounter I had was at the pharmacy. I go pick up my prescription. It’s not ready yet, so I’m standing at the counter area, and I see a guy sort of looking over toward me, and—I’m not even kidding—with no sort of introduction, he was like, “Do you come here a lot? Do you want to go out sometime?” And I just, honestly, burst out laughing.
So then I’m going to the grocery store, which is next door, and I am in the hummus section. A guy comes over to me, and, unlike pharmacy guy, he’s actually talking to me. And then he kind of bluntly is like, “Can I get your number, or can I give you mine?” And again I’m just like, What is happening? So I start laughing again.
my opinion: It's OVER for daygamecels. :down:
Not my most recent exes, but like my middle school ex reached out to me recently. The strangest one is that some guy who lives in Australia, who I met in Las Vegas my senior year of college for fall break, just reached out to me asking how I was dealing with quarantine, how it was in New York, and how Australia hasn’t gotten there yet.
my opinion: And also OVER for excels too. :down:
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Yeah sure, I bet my monthly salary those guys were bottom of the barrel and the girls are loving this chance to brag through fake complaints.

Anyway it only takes 5 years to go from "guys leave me alone" to "where have all the good men gone?" uhmm not necessarily 5 years, also 5 kgs or 5cm more on the waistline.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Never been a better time, to talk to women in the street, (I dont mean full on cold approach)

Women are overwhelmed by feminized men with no confidence who message all day.

if you can strike up a convo in a public place, and know when to leave the convo, it literally overwhelms them theyre not used to it.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Never been a better time, to talk to women in the street, (I dont mean full on cold approach)

Women are overwhelmed by feminized men with no confidence who message all day.

if you can strike up a convo in a public place, and know when to leave the convo, it literally overwhelms them theyre not used to it.
The best moment to leave the convo with a western woman is right before she knows what's your name is and where you live and most of all before she knows your net worth.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Original article was posted March 29. Much has changed since then.

Never been a better time, to talk to women in the street, (I dont mean full on cold approach)
I am doing approaches alongside a walking path or while out walking around adjacent areas. It's really the best option right now. The swipe apps are ridiculous and masks at grocery stores make approaching more difficult there.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
It’s only annoying when they get hit on by unattractive guys. But attractive are guys usually busy being attractive so they don’t have time to hit on girls at the grocery store.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Yeah sure, I bet my monthly salary those guys were bottom of the barrel and the girls are loving this chance to brag through fake complaints.

Anyway it only takes 5 years to go from "guys leave me alone" to "where have all the good men gone?" uhmm not necessarily 5 years, also 5 kgs or 5cm more on the waistline.
You´re right. When women complain, most of the time they're actually bragging. Not that she has very much to brag about. This woman felt the need to not only laugh at the guys, but to brag to anyone who would listen about it later. It must be really stressful to have TWO guys try to start a conversation with you on the same day. And she even received an email from a guy asking how she was. I think I would be scared to go outside if women gave me that much attention.
 

Xanderson

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
64
Age
43
My ex contacted me at the start of the panic , but she dead to me like all exes ....loool
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Social circle game next 2 years and after this vaccine is released and things normalize bars will get hot again.
Yes. The guys that didn't have good social circles heading into the pandemic are going to have a tough go of it. Some cold approaching can be done outdoors now, but having a trusted network now is going to make a big difference.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top