Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Shouldn't Men have a choice too?

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
So .... It may be because I'm hungover, but whats your point?........again. Just in a couple of words bro, sort of man to man like, pretend I'm slow or your talking to a child , I sort of zone out after the 3rd or 4th sentence. Can all that be put in point form?
He's whining about people whining.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicorn
That's funny, because most people should be doing exactly the same to you.

As a matter of fact, let me go into User CP right now...
And someone with a mere 6 posts would certainly know who does or doesn't contribute posts of worth...sure thing, buddy.

Oh wait...perhaps you suffer "Multiple Personality Disorder" and made up a new ID to jump in and make a post that doesn't even address the topic at hand.

Whatever the case...put me on ignore if you want to...it's really no skin off my ass.

Oh yeah...and there is nothing wrong with the laws...the problem is irresponsible people who are too stupid to protect themselves. Don't write checks (or deposit sperm) that your wallet isn't prepared to cover. It's really very simple.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo - that's cute. Burned me with that remark, didn't you? Reminds me of a typical barstool blowhard doing their best to tell a funny.

It's not whining, guy, just calling it as I see it. Big difference.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So .... It may be because I'm hungover, but whats your point?........again. Just in a couple of words bro, sort of man to man like, pretend I'm slow or your talking to a child , I sort of zone out after the 3rd or 4th sentence. Can all that be put in point form?
One thought, one post, is it?

Tried that once but it doesn't advance a discussion anywhere - seems you can't take anything below a certain simple level. I'll say what I want and how I want to say it to my satisfaction. What I said above is fairly clear.

Anyway, we're getting nowhere here. There is, however, a game waiting for me downtown and I know there's a beer or four with my name on it. My teams suck this year, so this year's focus will have to be the beer. Later...

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I have him on ignore because he is too emotional, illogical and annoying. That's why I didn't respond to whatever he posted.
when the pot called the kettle black,

or was it the hypocrite who talked of her false notions ;)

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
she ignored me cause she cant give me better answers than the half assed ones she did, and u trying to "protect" her ****ty posts just "illustrates" the reason you need this site.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh wait...perhaps you suffer "Multiple Personality Disorder" and made up a new ID to jump in and make a post that doesn't even address the topic at hand.

lmfao now shes paranoid.
i wouldnt waste my time hunny.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic again...

We utilize automobile insurance to protect our financial interests in case of an accident.

We utilize homeowners and renters insurance to protect our financial interests in case of fire or flooding.

Why on earth wouldn't people insist on using birth control to protect their financial interests from an unwanted pregnancy and the 18 - 22 years of child support that would follow?

Where is the LOGIC in not protecting yourself against an unwanted pregnancy?

Simple answer here...there IS none.

Discuss...

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic again...

We utilize automobile insurance to protect our financial interests in case of an accident.

We utilize homeowners and renters insurance to protect our financial interests in case of fire or flooding.

Why on earth wouldn't people insist on using birth control to protect their financial interests from an unwanted pregnancy and the 18 - 22 years of child support that would follow?

Where is the LOGIC in not protecting yourself against an unwanted pregnancy?

Simple answer here...there IS none.

Discuss...
ARE U STUPID,
CONDOMS BREAK, the whole issue here is after they break,if the woman is impregnated THERE IS NO CONTROL FOR THE MAN. Thats the issue, THATS the problem.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Condoms...a wonderful thing that is effective against pregnancy and STDs when used properly and consistently!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms...a wonderful thing that is effective against pregnancy and STDs when used properly and consistently!
ooh u so ignored me,
condoms break more often then not if u have enough sex.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Your kidding right? Men talking about an ongoing injustice which theyre continually getting fvcked over by a legal system which clearly caters to the feminine pursasion is "whining" THATS what his 3 page diatribe was about?

"stop whining and be a man about it" Uh oh that sounds like a typical female shaming technique to me, ignore the injustice or else I'm going to challenge your manhood.

A day before the fence was invented. A renegade lion is stealing children who wander too far away:

Villager 1 . Hey this isnt right, have you guys in the neighbouring villages noticed this aswell? lets talk about it, maybe a solution, maybe get the warning out to an extra pair ears and eyes who may be unaware its happening.

Villager 2. Yeah, this is pretty fvcked up.

Tesuque Red . Stop whining.

:rolleyes:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been whining boobster. Just saying you need to pick up your game.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with anything, "picking up ones game" is a totally seperate thing and has nothing to do with the original post or those who agree with it. All of those other guys who can spot injustices and feel like talking about it on a public forum need to "pick up their game" aswell? :rolleyes: . Do you realise how ludicrous that reasoning is? Sorry bro still not with you on that one.

How the hell you came to the above conclusion is mind boggling in fact.

btw you misread my post, you were the 3rd villager who says "stop whining" as a response to a pretty severe situation......forget it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
What these guys fail to realize is that when they focus so much of their attention and energy on perceived "injustices", it creates a victim mentality and does affect their lives in many ways.

This topic is about men perceiving that the laws regarding child support are about women and giving them an unfair advantage. Nothing could be further from the truth. Child support is NOT about men or women or anyone getting more rights or special treatment. It's about CHILDREN and attempting to make sure THEIR rights are protected...just as it should be.

Sexual harassment laws were created because some dumbass (many dumbasses, actually) decided it was okay to use their position to violate the rights of others.

Rape laws were created because a few more dumbasses decided it would be cool to force someone weaker than them to do things of a sexual nature against their will, violating that person's basic human rights and commiting an act of violence that messes the victims of such crimes up significantly.

These laws ALL have good reason to exist and are necessary. There is NOTHING wrong with the laws.

Yes, in some cases the laws get applied unfairly, and that's the real issues here...not the laws themselves. It's how they are applied.

Now, with child support, it doesn't matter the whys or wherefores...because it is about CHILDREN and their rights...and the rights of a child will ALWAYS come first, period. That is how it SHOULD be, period. It's not going to change.

Complaining about that is stupid because this isn't even about men and women...it is about KIDS. That is all there is to it.

Now, if guys want to complain about the way sexual harassment laws and rape laws get applied in ways that are unfair and damaging to men...I see no problem with that.

However, when it comes to taking responsibility for a child you helped create...there is NO ROOM to complain or try to avoid doing the right thing. This issue should NEVER come up for debate or complaining because it has nothing to do with men's rights, women's rights or anyone having an unfair advantage.

You have sex and you risk pregnancy. Everyone knows it. Even birth control isn't entirely effective. Everyone has the choice to abstain from sex. Everyone knows the risks involved. If you take the risk and a baby results I don't give a rat's ass how unfair you think it is...you helped make that kid and if you don't take responsibility for it you're a sorry excuse for a human being...regardless of you gender.

Basically...if guys want to complain about something they should at least complain about something that warrants complaining. This isn't one of those things.

Men who piss and moan about unwanted pregnancies and try to weasel out of taking responsibility for their choices are worthless pvssies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose I'd better point out the obvious here, your a chick you have a daughter yes? I've got a tenner that says you yourself have probably even stung some unwitting sucker for child maintenance..... OF COURSE its in your best interest to keep arguing against the option for men to have a choice. This is no brainer. For these reasons whatever you say on this subject is rubbish by default.

I suggest finding another controversial topic you can argue against and use as a platform to garner e-attention, this ones had you disqualified on a technicality.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose I'd better point out the obvious here, your a chick you have a daughter yes? I've got a tenner that says you yourself have probably even stung some unwitting sucker for child maintenance..... OF COURSE its in your best interest to keep arguing against the option for men to have a choice. This is no brainer. For these reasons whatever you say on this subject is rubbish by default.

I suggest finding another controversial topic you can argue against and use as a platform to garner e-attention, this ones had you disqualified on a technicality.
You're wrong. I have 4 children in all. My 3 oldest children are 19, 17 and 14. They are from a 10 year marriage. I married their father in 1984. I left him in 1994. He has contributed virtually nothing to their support since I left him. My oldest child was born in 1986...two years after I got married, so no, I didn't get pregnant before getting married. My ex husband is a misreable psycho and a nightmare to deal with. He's certifiable.

I have a 5 year old with someone else. She, ironically, was conceived while using a condom. It was HIS condom and I told him to go flush it. Seeing as he had tried in the past to have kids and wasn't successful and had been chasing me for 5 years prior to the night in question...I have actually always suspected that HE tampered with the condom. Even so...an unplanned pregnancy happened and now that man and I have an absolutely beautiful little girl we both love and want.

Regarding child support for my 5 year old:

Her father and I get along fine. He was a little nervous about going to court but I told him if he trusted me I would make sure things were fair for both of us and all he had to do was follow my lead. Guess what, titboy? He chose to trust me. Guess what I insisted on for an agreement?

Shared physical and legal rights and responsibilities. He doesn't take our little girl as much as I told the court he does, but I wanted to limit the child support he had to pay. He pays $200 a month child support usually. Actually, he's always late and end ups paying it 3 months a pop, which works for me...I don't care one way of the other. He's going through a rough time at the moment and hasn't paid anything for awhile. Once he's on his feet again he'll catch up. He can still see our daughter ANYTIME he wants to because there's no pricetag on her head. I also insisted that he get to claim her for income taxes every other year so he can get Earned Income Credit every other year. Once I let him claim her twice in a row (my year) because I had the maximum credit from my other kids. He made $4000 because of that. He gave me half of it for my kindness. If I ever need anything for our little girl...all I have to do is let him know and he'll be here with it in no time.

So...you're impression couldn't be more wrong. I'm more than fair, incredibly easy to deal with in a situation like this. I only have problems with my ex in these areas because he's a bitter, miserable whine-ass.

Even though you "owe me ten bucks"...I'd much rather you use it to go get a hypnotist to convince you that you aren't a miserable dink.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Having to pay to support a child you KNEW having sex might result in is NOT unfair. Unfair would be financially neglecting a child YOU created when you had sex...the act that EVERYONE knows can result in pregnancy.

Unfair is when someone suffers due to something they DIDN'T do and had NO control over. Unfair is when a child is financially NEGLECTED by one of their parents.

Unfair is NOT having to pay the piper for a risk you KNOWINGLY took.

Grow the f*ck up and be a goddamned man. Take responsibility for your actions.

The law will NEVER change to let men off the hook. If anything, they will become stricter to give serious jail time for men who shirk their duties of helping to support any child they help bring into the world. Don't like it? Too damn bad...keep your pecker in your pants if you don't want to man up.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take back all I said, Wyldfire is right, these kind of laws are for the good of the people.

Wyldfire you are right.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This site has ALWAYS taught that men need to take responsbiility for their actions and to be honest with themselves. It has always taught to acknowledge your mistakes and poor choices and make them right to the best of your ability.

I'm not shaming anyone...I'm speaking the truth. You can't logically argue the solid points I'm making so you hurl accusations. No one is going to buy that, titboy.

You claim law that make the absent parent accountable for sharing in the financial support of their own child is unfair. You claim it's unfair because he didn't want to be a father. You claim if he doesn't want to be a father he shouldn't have to pay child support.

Life does NOT work that way. You are LIABLE for any child resulting from the sex you have. You KNEW sex can lead to pregnancy. You KNEW that even when using birth control there could STILL be a pregnancy. You KNEW that you had no power over whether or not the woman chose to have the baby. You KNEW the child support laws.

The risk is there even if no one tampers with the birth control. You KNEW this. You KNEW it! You made a conscious and informed CHOICE to have sex. As a result, you are LIABLE for any child born from the sex you had. Period. That is it, that is all. It doesn't matter if you don't like it. It doesn't matter if you didn't want a child. YOU HAD A CHOICE. YOU KNEW THE RISKS. You had sex anyway.

Don't want kids...get a goddamned vasectomy and quit crying over something you knew could happen and didn't take seriously enough.

If you make the choice to get in a car drunk and drive and get into a car accident and end up in a wheel chair you can't go back after the fact and get a "do over".

You CANNOT deny a child who had NO choice at all in the matter what they are entitled to just because you don't want to pay child support for them. You can't demand or expect a woman to murder her own child just because said child would inconvenience you.

You had your choice and willingly took the risk that a child could result. You can't go back after the fact and change your mind. Not when another human life will be unfairly impacted.