Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Shouldn't Men have a choice too?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
From page 3, I didnt notice if anyone else caught this but it sure as sh.t pissed me off.

Niether here nor there, are you frickin kidding me? If she doesnt take her birth control long enough for it to be ineffective and then lies and says "im on birth control dont worry about the condom" then it is her fault, she lied deceived the man, twice!!!. Once for the birthcontrol and then again for saying he didnt hav eto wear a condom. The man should have no responsability in this case. She knew the risks involved and ignored them for whatever devious reason.

That sh.t pisses me off, a girl I was talking today said she was tired of working and that she might as well get pregnant so she can stay home and have someone else pay for her ****. Thats not verbatim but pretty damn close, girls are rediculous these days. Equal rights, equal pay, with all the other advantages girls got before to, men buying them things, supporting them, ensuring their safety when they mouth off to people in public(Ive almost gone to jail because a girl I know mouthed off to some random person on the street) and all these demands without even the slightest sense of shame or fear that they seem like a selfish b.tch.

Girls today want it all without the responsibility, they can lie, get pregnant from a man with money get whatever percentage of his pay he has to give them then go to court and get more money of the man while noone monitors where this money goes(my mother use to buy new curtains and matching garbage cans for the house on a regular basis and always had a new car but never seemed to have enough money to get me new school clothes and supplies, hmmmmmm....). And if they need more money, take the man back to court, I spent years dealing with fueding parents in the court system while the women would bad mouth the father to her children and the father would hold his tongue and enjoy his time with his children since they were more important the name calling. Talk about confusing for the child when the mother something bad about the father while the father does nothing but love and enjoy his time with his children, when he allowed to see them.

Well, lets look at the bright side of things...

At least we know the fact's about these "cvnts", it should be clear to all here that that alot of women will take advantage of men and the screwed up judical system.

So now we have to use that knowledge. Forwarned is forearmed; buckle up before you snuggle up.

Sayno'

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
From page 3, I didnt notice if anyone else caught this but it sure as sh.t pissed me off.
Bottom line...ANYONE who puts another person in control of birth control is as foolish as handing over your credit card to a shopaholic. Or driving in a car without insurance. Or living below sea level near the water without flood insurance. If you take a PROACTIVE role in protecting yourself you are less likely to get in a bind. And what I said about birth control pills is true. If you miss a pill here or there it doesn't throw things off. And if a woman has just started taking birth control pills you have to use condoms anyway because it takes awhile for her body to react to the hormones. It's not instant. You don't take one, two or even two weeks worth of pills and suddenly be protected from pregnancy.

Niether here nor there, are you frickin kidding me? If she doesnt take her birth control long enough for it to be ineffective and then lies and says "im on birth control dont worry about the condom" then it is her fault, she lied deceived the man, twice!!!. Once for the birthcontrol and then again for saying he didnt hav eto wear a condom. The man should have no responsability in this case. She knew the risks involved and ignored them for whatever devious reason.
Sorry...but every person is responsible for their own birth control. Women who go on the pill do so to protect themselves. Men need to use condoms to protect themselves. If you wouldn't give a woman your credit card, don't have sex with her without a condom. Better yet...don't have sex with anyone you aren't 100% sure you can trust.

That sh.t pisses me off, a girl I was talking today said she was tired of working and that she might as well get pregnant so she can stay home and have someone else pay for her ****. Thats not verbatim but pretty damn close, girls are rediculous these days.
And that girl is stupid...which she will quickly learn if she does end up tied down to a child. The life of a single mother is NOT an easy one. Child support does NOT cover all the costs and it's a real struggle. Girls like this are not living high on the hog at anyone else's expense. They are typically rather poor, can't afford even all basic necessities. Ironically...chances are if that same girl opened her legs you'd be right there to have sex with her. Hopefully you'd at least know enough to bring your own condom and flush it when finished.

Equal rights, equal pay, with all the other advantages girls got before to, men buying them things, supporting them, ensuring their safety when they mouth off to people in public(Ive almost gone to jail because a girl I know mouthed off to some random person on the street) and all these demands without even the slightest sense of shame or fear that they seem like a selfish b.tch.
Yeah, there are plenty of women who are biotches. Likewise, there are plenty of men who are dinks. It's pretty equal. And there are just as many men who behave just as badly as there are women who behave badly. Just as a lot of women still get mixed up with the dinks...a lot of men still get involved with the biotches. Let's have a bit more responsibility for the choices we make, shall we?

Girls today want it all without the responsibility
Oh...you mean like how you guys want to be able to f*ck anything that walks without having to be responsible if an unwanted pregnancy happens?
Touche'...

they can lie, get pregnant from a man with money get whatever percentage of his pay he has to give them then go to court and get more money of the man while noone monitors where this money goes(my mother use to buy new curtains and matching garbage cans for the house on a regular basis and always had a new car but never seemed to have enough money to get me new school clothes and supplies, hmmmmmm....).
If your mother really didn't provide for you the best she could, then she was wrong. However, for every case where the man pays child support and the woman doesn't provide all she can for her child there are 5 more cases where the man avoids paying when the woman does try to provide for her kids and they go without BECAUSE the man won't pay.

And if they need more money, take the man back to court, I spent years dealing with fueding parents in the court system while the women would bad mouth the father to her children and the father would hold his tongue and enjoy his time with his children since they were more important the name calling. Talk about confusing for the child when the mother something bad about the father while the father does nothing but love and enjoy his time with his children, when he allowed to see them.
Again...you mother was wrong. It works the other way, too, you know. In my case, it's my children's father who behaves like your mother has. He refuses to pay child support, badmouths me while accusing me of brainwashing our children. Even though the kids have repeatedly told him he's wrong, he just calls them names and is abusive to them when they tell him he's wrong. Now they won't talk to him or see him at all.

So...what about kids like mine? Should their fathers be able to get out of contributing to the cost of providing for them just because your mother made mistakes? I don't think so.

A word of advice...don't allow your parents to pull you into their battles...and don't take sides. That just adds fuel to the fire and in the end, will cause you more pain. Think whatever you want in your own head...but don't put yourself in the middle. By doing that you make yourself a pawn in someone else's fight. It's very bad for you.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

That sh.t pisses me off, a girl I was talking today said she was tired of working and that she might as well get pregnant so she can stay home and have someone else pay for her ****. Thats not verbatim but pretty damn close, girls are rediculous these days. Equal rights, equal pay, with all the other advantages girls got before to, men buying them things, supporting them, ensuring their safety when they mouth off to people in public(Ive almost gone to jail because a girl I know mouthed off to some random person on the street) and all these demands without even the slightest sense of shame or fear that they seem like a selfish b.tch.

Girls today want it all without the responsibility, they can lie, get pregnant from a man with money get whatever percentage of his pay he has to give them then go to court and get more money of the man while noone monitors where this money goes(my mother use to buy new curtains and matching garbage cans for the house on a regular basis and always had a new car but never seemed to have enough money to get me new school clothes and supplies, hmmmmmm....). And if they need more money, take the man back to court, I spent years dealing with fueding parents in the court system while the women would bad mouth the father to her children and the father would hold his tongue and enjoy his time with his children since they were more important the name calling. Talk about confusing for the child when the mother something bad about the father while the father does nothing but love and enjoy his time with his children, when he allowed to see them.

-------------------------------------------

I won't disagree that Americanized women have turned the tide for the worse. Which begs the deeper question, knowing their mindset, why are men still playing with fire?

It's of a foolish man's belief that American women are becoming outdated marriage material, yet retain their 'fvckable' natures. I must digress on that point. They're even MORE dangerous to funk around with, for the very fact that they are NOT marriage material.

It's a sad state what society has turned women into, and few girls escape that indoctrination into it's ways. Yes it's fun to date them, and some escape the wicked ways they learn, but they are rare and must be found.

This isn't a bitter chauvinistic view, but a man speaking out. Men want women, we want women. We don't want men who appear only slightly feminine. There's 2 ways around this...

1. Put your damn feet down and expect respect, men. Put your feet down and stay in control or walk away. Being in control also means walking away, because you have that control. Sticking around and arguing with a fool only show much bigger of a fool you are.

2. Go foreign. Look for foreign brides that want a man-in-charge household. I'd say most men have gone lax at home because they are not enamoured with marriage. Maybe in the beginning they were, but the frightening reality of divorce and the imminent bankrtupcy that would ensue scares men from ever doing it.

I joke not. This is your life, and because men have been so docile at accepting new societal changes, they go alone oblidgingly. How can you?

A man wants to have his castle, to be in charge, to run a home with a wife by his side, but in this climate, no man does. College alone ensures most women will be useless marriage material. By the time they are done their 4 years of partying, they've spent their sexual purity, they've bankrupted their own emotional savings accounts, and having swallowed down every piece of subconscious feminist propaganda possible.

A girl in college is "educated," so she thinks, and therefore assumes 'equality' by virtue of her educated nature. She demands equal footing in a home, you will most likely pay for. She demands equal work on the home front, even if you do the majority of work during the week. And you're bum if you're not supporting her well enough or providing the lavish lifestyle her friends are getting.

------------------------------------------

In summary I made my points on WyldFire's thesis/post. Whether I agree or disagree does not matter. What matters is men see the bigger picture.

If you believe American women in particular to be of insane mind, why are you engaging in such intimate and dangerous play with them and then crying about how hurt you are as a result of it?

That's like goofing around with a snake and crying when it bites you. Men KNOW the nature of young, American girls, and when things get all fvcked up, they cry and want laws changed to correct their misguided mistakes.

The easiest solution here is to boycott THOSE type of women, take better care of yourself, and focus on other pursuits than DJ/PUA crap. None of this is a game, even though every guy assume he wants a piece of what he seems to hear on the site. Realize, the more success you have, the more problems you will also have. So if you're banging chicks, regardless of how you protect yourself, your odds for an STD and/or unwanted pregnancy go through the roof. If you just dabble in such pursuits, the risk is there, but not nearly as great.

Sex SHOULD have a warning label on it, just as American women should also. But they don't. If men are to be logical and in control, we must exercise that control NOW! Don't wait until you're in the heat of the moment and her tits look so great in the moonlight while she's naked, ass down on the bed. Every guy is weak then. But put it in perspective.

------------------------------------------

The guys I've know who had or made mistakes I don't feel bad for. Because those aren't accidents. You CAN prevent such things. You cannot however prevent a car hitting you at 80mph and paralyzing you. That happens, not your fault. I feel bad then.

After all the speak of how duplicitous women are, guys go and bytch about how surprised they are that they are that way and how fvcked the laws are regarding kids and women and divorce.

Am I the only one surprised here?

A-Unit

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A-Unit, while I agree with the bulk of your post, there's something I must issue a word of caution about...

American men finding a foreign woman and bringing her here only provides a very temporary solution to his problem of finding a quality mate. Every foreign woman a man "brings West" will become westernized. I used to work with a whole bunch of Korean women...and believe you me...they were some of the worst biotches I've ever seen. One was married to another co-worker. She barked orders at him like nobodies business.

The issue isn't really where a woman comes from so much as how much of a man the guy is. No, the answer is not to become an ass who believes he has everything figured out because he's aware of feminism and it's effects on women. Nor is the answer to become a total pvssy with women.

The answer is simple really...women, regardless of where they are from or what they believe are REACTIVE. If you are a MAN who respects himself without having to be a pvss or an ass to get along with women, you're way ahead of the game. Even women who claim to be feminists will respond positively to a man who acts like a MAN and not a little biotch or a miserable ass. Problem is...there aren't enough guys who take responsibility in the part they play in their own problems and mistakes...as the theme of this thread clearly demonstrates.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Problem is...there aren't enough guys who take responsibility in the part they play in their own problems and mistakes...as the theme of this thread clearly demonstrates.
Still blaming men for all the problems, Why shouldnt women take some of the responsibility for their issues. I can count on one hand all the girls Ive met that I truly feel will stand up and take the blame if they are at fault and Ive got room to add more before I need to add my other hand. They push and push for equal rights and but can still blame men for the way things have turned out and the way they get treated. I hate cliche's but if you want to be treated a certain way, you should act and treat others the same. dont act like a selfish ***** if you want to be treated like lady. All in all, thats an interestingly selfish point you made.

The answer is simple really...women, regardless of where they are from or what they believe are REACTIVE.
Then our forefathers where correct when they wouldnt give women equal rights, Why should you be allowed to hold a position of power or even vote on a position of power if all your judgments will be made as a reaction to some emotion instead of looking at the issue logically and making the right choice for the right reason.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Still blaming men for all the problems, Why shouldnt women take some of the responsibility for their issues. I can count on one hand all the girls Ive met that I truly feel will stand up and take the blame if they are at fault and Ive got room to add more before I need to add my other hand. They push and push for equal rights and but can still blame men for the way things have turned out and the way they get treated. I hate cliche's but if you want to be treated a certain way, you should act and treat others the same. dont act like a selfish ***** if you want to be treated like lady. All in all, thats an interestingly selfish point you made.
I'm not blaming anyone...I'm just saying rather than complain about the law men need to take responsibility for their own birth control and man up if they are careless or an accidental or unintended pregnancy occurs. I take responsibility in the same way I'm telling others to, and since the only two women who have posted on this thread are penkitten (who also takes responsibility) and I, it's pretty pointless to single out women too because the only two here DO take responsibility. It's many of the guys who aren't.

Women blame men no more or less than men blame women. Again...it's equal. Don't believe me? Take a look around you...hell, just look in the mirror. You're doing the very same thing you are complaining about women doing. Newsflash...as long as there have been men and women, they have complained about each other. That's a fact of life...may as well get used to it.

Then our forefathers where correct when they wouldnt give women equal rights, Why should you be allowed to hold a position of power or even vote on a position of power if all your judgments will be made as a reaction to some emotion instead of looking at the issue logically and making the right choice for the right reason.
That's a retarded way to think...but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Reaction score
I'm not blaming anyone...I'm just saying rather than complain about the law men need to take responsibility for their own birth control and man up if they are careless or an accidental or unintended pregnancy occurs. I take responsibility in the same way I'm telling others to, and since the only two women who have posted on this thread are penkitten (who also takes responsibility) and I, it's pretty pointless to single out women too because the only two here DO take responsibility. It's many of the guys who aren't.

Women blame men no more or less than men blame women. Again...it's equal. Don't believe me? Take a look around you...hell, just look in the mirror. You're doing the very same thing you are complaining about women doing. Newsflash...as long as there have been men and women, they have complained about each other. That's a fact of life...may as well get used to it.
My replies really seem to bug you but if you take responsibility for your actions then what I am saying should have very little affect on you. Or is this one of those reactive responses that women are known for throughout the world?

Also you said instead of complaining about the law then blah blah blah, well have you looked at marriage laws in our country? They are a bit lopsided. why should a women get an alimony check from the exhusband when it was her choice to leave him. Now understand Im not talking about childsupport here Im talking about the money she feels she deserves since she is accustomed to living a certain way. Why does she deserve that money when it was her choice to leave the relationship and go here own way? Dont tell me not to complain about that law, that is completely unfair and unjust. Its just an example but I think it proves my point, that when men and women go against each other in court who has the upperhand and why? Its the ladies, we all know that that is true and thats why we complain about the laws, because men lose everything when women lie in court.

That's a retarded way to think...but hey, whatever floats your boat.
Why because you dont like the emotion you feel from your reaction to it? How about a logical response instead of attempting to insult the way I think about your statement now.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm one of those rare women who aren't really very reactive. The only time that side of me really shows is in a relationship...not here.

I also think more like a dude than a chick. I was speaking in general about women...but I don't really fit into that set myself.

My responses in this thread have not been reactive. One was downright pissed because the message posted to me was way out of line. Aside from that I've been one of the most logical and sensible posters on this thread.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You sir are correct!

That is exactly the reason....

The founding fathers were right on the money, but this is nothing new, if you look in the bible it basically conveys the same message, ascribing them honor as to a weaker vessel!

Certainly, their moral compass is practically non-existent when it comes down to REAL truth; right and wrong.

LEARN THIS WELL....

Men have always been and continue to be protectors of women, sacrificing life and limb, even to the point of death; conscription in the armed services (besides unfair paternity case's) being just one of the numerous devices men blindly succumb to.

I was talking to a friend a mine from Canada and she was saying how she had ran an abuse shelter for women and would often have marathons and things of that nature to help get the word out.

Anyway, to make a long story short she discovered that allot of men out there are willing to help and wanted to run marathons and help join the effort, but she and the other women wouldn’t let them.

They told the men that they would have to do it for themselves.

She said there needed to be more men like me out there talking about the issues and how unfairly men get treated my women, the courts, media etc.

When I asked her why she didn't let other men help she gave a vague reply like "Men have to do that for themselves".

The point being that men will often help women out in their cause but women don't really won’t to hear about men also being the victims of sexism and other discrimination.

Surely, it should be obvious to all onlookers here that women refuse to be held accountable for their actions.

Therefore it's high time that men look out after themselves.

So, in that regard (as wyldfire so eloquently put it) men need to take care and look after themselves.

Sayno'

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps people knew what they were doing when they placed chasity belts on their daughters not to have sex until they were married so family units would be what they were suppose to be because alot of the problems with both men and women is the fact that we all started having sex too damn young

that right there stopped unmarried couples and teenagers having babies.

however it is nice to wipe your butt each time you visit your potty!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
I take it by your lack of response you understand where I'm coming from.

Seems weve come along way from talking about yet another injustice men face to where we are now with this current wankfest havent we, See the dilemma?

See if you can use your powers of deduction and figure out how we got here, and how it turned pear shape. Now go Sleuth.
Lack of response? Sure. It was 2 a.m. and I had an 8 a.m. mtg at work. I went and got some sleep. Then I worked all day. Then I worked elsewhere for the rest of evening. Everything starts all over tomorrow -- same bat-time, same bat-channel.

My apologies for being slow in responding. I responded slowly to a lot of people at work, too, but we're all buried up to our gills and they understood.

Anyway, whatever, right? Onto the post...

I can understand where you're coming from in probably the same manner that you would look at a 21 yr old getting hung up on something like you once did at that age.

Understand, sure. Not agree.

I just have no time for the whiny "another injustice men face" line of argument. At the heart of it there's a whininess (how do you spell that damn word, btw?) behind it regardless of how the speaker delivers the message --- lowers the voice, speaks with authority, etc. --- I can't escape the self-victimization behind it.

It reminds me of when a teenager (or college student) gets off their idealistic kick and begins to realize the world is tough, it ain't fair, never was, and likely never will be.

Before that they go through various stages of anger, apathy, self-righteousness, professional victimization (what much of this thread is about, to answer your question in the post before).

At some point you realize the game is real, no one is re-writing the rules for you or calling time outs to explain shyt to you. Somehow, somewhere the self-righteous anger and self-victimization goes away and you get in the game, decide what you want and haul @ss to get it. No whining, no crying - just work.

Suss this out --
If you had the choice before you were born you'd probably choose the following
--being a man over being a woman
--being white over being a minority
--being a white male in the west over being anything else anywhere else

Why? Because you start off with the basic equipment that the powerful in this place must have on average. Everything else is used as a handicap against you.

Just to address the obvious responses this will generate:
--Yes, everyone should feel pride in what they are and how they were born.
--Yes, you can cherry-pick individuals who break most of all of that above and have not only prevailed but rose to the top of their profession bar none.
--Yes, you can even pick professions where people of one race or another dominate.

But at the end of the day, who holds most of the power by miles? (political, corporate, money, military, etc. Basketball don't count...) White men born in Western societies, particularly here in the US.

Even if you're not white, you're likely male and stand ahead of women for the most part.

So I see guys here "another injustice against men -- yes! another!" and it cracks me up. It cracks me up the same way when skinny, angry, dweeby and stiff white supremists would get on the news and talk about the master race. "They" offer themselves as examples of the master race? Whee! :crackup:

Sorry, I'm not buying it. I just can't get that buzzing outta my ear of someone whining when they go on about injustice to men.

The only thing I can say is wait awhile, grow up, get more experience and it won't be the issue you think it is.

If I had to sum it up it is that the whiners and angry screamers haven't acclimated themselves to responsibility yet but are kicking and screaming their way towards it.

Point of clarification -- my main point in the original post was frustration at posters who jump in with tired automatic responses based on who the poster is or what the subject is. You NEVER see them actually address the issue or the poster independently, it's a canned response.

You want my opinion on injustices to men? You have it in this post.

Completely off topic here. This "(.)(.)" got a laugh outta me, guy, but they look like tyts where the nips point down. Hate that on a woman - I prefer them ridin' high, like "(*)(*J)". Don't really groove on the massive aureolas like "(o)(o)" or, worse still, implants like "(0)(0)". To each his own, I guess.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
(@)(@) <-----big nipples
(^)(^) <-----it's cold out
(v)(v) <-----Grammy
(<)(>) <-----lift and separate
(u)(u) <-----nursing twins
($)($) <-----gold digger
(†)(†) <-----church girl
(©)(©) <----writer
(•)(•) <----little nipples
( ¡ )( ¡ ) <----hubba hubba

Okay...can't think up anymore.

I'm bored...can ya tell?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those rare women who aren't really very reactive. The only time that side of me really shows is in a relationship...not here.

I also think more like a dude than a chick. I was speaking in general about women...but I don't really fit into that set myself.

My responses in this thread have not been reactive. One was downright pissed because the message posted to me was way out of line. Aside from that I've been one of the most logical and sensible posters on this thread.
nothing you post is logical, its constantly emotional, tied to your "experiences" that rarely have any relevance to the topic at all.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no more discussion :confused:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
nothing you post is logical, its constantly emotional, tied to your "experiences" that rarely have any relevance to the topic at all.
I'm not following you Raw, can you lay it out?

Boobies, this is what I'm talkin' about. I see an unsupported comment accusing another poster of emotionalism, illogical arguments, etc. basically by making emotional, unsupported argument that probably can't be logically supported.

Argument (or accusation) and no support. Just make some wild-@ss statement as if it was true and don't back it up with anything.

Like, that shows us, huh?

Not good enough. It's internet-board posting: one thought, one post, usually whaever the hell pops into the head first at that -- nuanced thoughts require too much from the internet-ADD.

Whatever...and then like clockwork someone impaired steps out and proves the point.

Sure, I take a few shots myself with a reference to the "impaired" etc. It's not entirely out of line, but I could be nicer. Raw is young and probably not impaired. Boobster is reasonably intelligent but doesn't take the time to understand a nuanced argument and doesn't post anything nuanced himself. It's not outside of his ability, he just doesn't take the time for it.

So, Raw, show us the emotionalism, the illogical arguments, the inapplicable statements.

Quote chapter and verse.

Spell it out.

Show an exemplary line, and then comment on it. That is: prove it. Let's see it. You got an argument here, let's hear it.

I do see unsupported conclusions here: it's your comments, dude. That's what's illogical, emotional and unsupported. But I'm willing to entertain another view point and wish to hear yours.

Obviously, others here think I'm wrong. If you can't, and I think you can't, then get that weak shyt outta here. If it's not weak (like you can support it) I'll listen.

There's your discussion.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
blah blah blah, i think i should make a new thread?
just look at her thinking that a condom is the ultimate answer to solve the mens problem in this thread, and read some of her posts in other threads, it seems all the threads she posts in relate to her husband and daughter, wich is far from true, unless you think anythin to do with a man or a girl automatically makes her husband and daughter relative to the topic.
read the thread, youll see her illogic. she feels i really dont need to discuss this tho cause she felt to ignore me so theres no point technically talking behind someones back

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
just look at her thinking that a condom is the ultimate answer to solve the mens problem in this thread,..

I don't think it was stated that condoms are the only answer. I remember it as being one of several answers, some better than others. Maybe I got it wrong. If so, pull out the quote and show me.

I think abstinence was listed as #1, and condoms were next as high on the list. Getting snipped wasn't mentioned, which I found an interesting omission. i hate condoms myself, but you can't really go against most of the health profession who advocate their use for pregnancy prevention and STD prevention with the standard qualifications, a few of which were mentioned.

I recall it as reasonably and logically stated. I don't recall anything overly emotional, illogical or out of line with what is typically offered by health professionals.

Your misreading of it contained elements of emotionalism, jumping to conclusions, reading into things, overstating and overgeneralizing points--common signs of illogical reasoning, I would add.

...and read some of her posts in other threads, it seems all the threads she posts in relate to her husband and daughter, wich is far from true, unless you think anythin to do with a man or a girl automatically makes her husband and daughter relative to the topic.

Can't follow you on that. I see a nice sweeping over-generalization there that doesn't correspond to reality. Been here longer than you and I don't recall any such thing. I see the husband/kids references used as a touchstones to reality for illustrating various points, but nowhere near such an overgeneralization being true before or recently.

We all use personal experience to illustrate things here. Hell, no one could really post here without basing their questions or advise based on personal experience. Think about it.

...read the thread, youll see her illogic.

Last call: show me. "Read it, you'll see it" doesn't work. I can read the posts better than you and I'm not seeing it. I see the opposite of what you contend. Pull out quotes and show me or get that weak shyt out of here.

... she feels i really dont need to discuss this tho cause she felt to ignore me so theres no point technically talking behind someones back
??? not following you on this cowboy, maybe you can point it out. Otherwise I see you making suppositions of what she meant and taking it personal here (just like you say a chick would do, ironic that...)

But let's say your right. I have no clue why she ignord you, maybe she did feel it wasn't worth responding to. Making unsupported accusations (as I say you did) without offering any content after awhile isn't worth noticing. I'm noticing it and saying it isn't good enough, so I've called it out.

And it's only been 24 hours or so, guy, you've got to allow a bit more time for a response. People are busy.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I have him on ignore because he is too emotional, illogical and annoying. That's why I didn't respond to whatever he posted.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Lack of response? Sure. It was 2 a.m. and I had an 8 a.m. mtg at work. I went and got some sleep. Then I worked all day. Then I worked elsewhere for the rest of evening. Everything starts all over tomorrow -- same bat-time, same bat-channel.

My apologies for being slow in responding. I responded slowly to a lot of people at work, too, but we're all buried up to our gills and they understood.

Anyway, whatever, right? Onto the post...

I can understand where you're coming from in probably the same manner that you would look at a 21 yr old getting hung up on something like you once did at that age.

Understand, sure. Not agree.

I just have no time for the whiny "another injustice men face" line of argument. At the heart of it there's a whininess (how do you spell that damn word, btw?) behind it regardless of how the speaker delivers the message --- lowers the voice, speaks with authority, etc. --- I can't escape the self-victimization behind it.

It reminds me of when a teenager (or college student) gets off their idealistic kick and begins to realize the world is tough, it ain't fair, never was, and likely never will be.

Before that they go through various stages of anger, apathy, self-righteousness, professional victimization (what much of this thread is about, to answer your question in the post before).

At some point you realize the game is real, no one is re-writing the rules for you or calling time outs to explain shyt to you. Somehow, somewhere the self-righteous anger and self-victimization goes away and you get in the game, decide what you want and haul @ss to get it. No whining, no crying - just work.

Suss this out --
If you had the choice before you were born you'd probably choose the following
--being a man over being a woman
--being white over being a minority
--being a white male in the west over being anything else anywhere else

Why? Because you start off with the basic equipment that the powerful in this place must have on average. Everything else is used as a handicap against you.

Just to address the obvious responses this will generate:
--Yes, everyone should feel pride in what they are and how they were born.
--Yes, you can cherry-pick individuals who break most of all of that above and have not only prevailed but rose to the top of their profession bar none.
--Yes, you can even pick professions where people of one race or another dominate.

But at the end of the day, who holds most of the power by miles? (political, corporate, money, military, etc. Basketball don't count...) White men born in Western societies, particularly here in the US.

Even if you're not white, you're likely male and stand ahead of women for the most part.

So I see guys here "another injustice against men -- yes! another!" and it cracks me up. It cracks me up the same way when skinny, angry, dweeby and stiff white supremists would get on the news and talk about the master race. "They" offer themselves as examples of the master race? Whee! :crackup:

Sorry, I'm not buying it. I just can't get that buzzing outta my ear of someone whining when they go on about injustice to men.

The only thing I can say is wait awhile, grow up, get more experience and it won't be the issue you think it is.

If I had to sum it up it is that the whiners and angry screamers haven't acclimated themselves to responsibility yet but are kicking and screaming their way towards it.

Point of clarification -- my main point in the original post was frustration at posters who jump in with tired automatic responses based on who the poster is or what the subject is. You NEVER see them actually address the issue or the poster independently, it's a canned response.

You want my opinion on injustices to men? You have it in this post.

Completely off topic here. This "(.)(.)" got a laugh outta me, guy, but they look like tyts where the nips point down. Hate that on a woman - I prefer them ridin' high, like "(*)(*J)". Don't really groove on the massive aureolas like "(o)(o)" or, worse still, implants like "(0)(0)". To each his own, I guess.
So .... It may be because I'm hungover, but whats your point?........again. Just in a couple of words bro, sort of man to man like, pretend I'm slow or your talking to a child , I sort of zone out after the 3rd or 4th sentence. Can all that be put in point form?

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
I have him on ignore because he is too emotional, illogical and annoying. That's why I didn't respond to whatever he posted.
That's funny, because most people should be doing exactly the same to you.

As a matter of fact, let me go into User CP right now...