Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Polyamorous woman falls pregnant by one of her four lovers

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible beta simping for a gal that looks like a turd ...
A woman in a polyamorous relationship with four men is having one of their babies but they will all raise the child together as a family. Tory Ojeda, 20, from Florida, met one of her partners Marc, 18, in high school and then got into a relationship with Travis, 23, two months later. In July this year, the Jacksonville native got engaged to Travis. Tory then entered a relationship with their long-term mutual friend Ethan, 22, and then Chris, 22. Tory got pregnant when she and Chris went away on holiday, making him the biological dad but all four men will be equal parents. Despite being in an open relationship, Tory is currently the only one who has multiple romantic partners. They all live together, with each of the men in their own bedrooms, but they take turns sleeping in Tory’s room. She says her partners are ‘welcome’ to pursue other people if they want to and even encourages the idea. ‘I would love it if somebody found a second partner,’ she said. ‘Dividing time and figuring out schedules between all five people and making sure everyone feels included, it’s kind of difficult.
my opinion: :down:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every cuckboy taken off the market is one less simp gassing up the rest of the womens' egos. Plus, they can live however they want, it doesn't bother me.

My opinion: :up:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a dream to have disgusting women to have a harem of omegas committed to them.

That would make her not to be a weight on public finances while the omegas not only would use their resources for her but they would also not reproduce except for one.

That would be a great way to improve the gene pool and society overall.

That would create a deficit of attention and support for slightly below average women therefore forcing them to improve in terms of body shape and behaviour.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think all fat azz hog heads should do this. Did you see those guys? Hahahaha

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do all of them bang her at the same time?
Unless my understanding of human anatomy is off, I think she could only handle 3 at a time.

EDIT: Oh wait, the breast valley counts as one (teat-forking has been my fetish as of late :eek: :eek:).

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will have 4 cuckolds to provide financial resources to her and her child. Pretty smart!

But looking at their faces... hahahaha. How could a man put himself in that position?

It's like they find a "Mom" to take care of them, and they keep competing who is gonna have attention... but in this case "sex".

I'm sad for their child. If the child was a boy... he will have a hard time to figure out what is to be a man! =/

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a statistic from a few years ago that something like a third of pregnant women in the U.S were not confident they knew exactly who the father is lol.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I remember reading a statistic from a few years ago that something like a third of pregnant women in the U.S were not confident they knew exactly who the father is lol.
Don't the fathers notice the kid doesn't look like them

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know... Maybe this woman is on to something. I guess having a harem of fatties/ugly chicks is better than just one. That way they all have that competition anxiety, and keep each other in line.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok all 5 are ugly as f, mas even so to have so low selfsteem to not only eat the whale but to share? that is a new low