"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

article: Plus-Sized Woman Says Being Fat Doesn’t Mean She Has To Settle For Any Man

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
You really need to check out this butterball! o_O :eek:
I had been on at least one fad diet per year since I was in eighth grade. I even was two weeks out from having gastric bypass surgery at one point but thankfully found the body positivity movement during my pre-op work which gave me the courage to cancel the surgery.
Knowing how much Tess has helped me with my journey made me realise that if I post pictures of myself normalising things society says fat girls can’t do like wearing a bikini [and] dating attractive men… My goal is to be the role model I needed when I was younger.
Megan explained:
I think some men believe they can message fat girls and that we are obligated to talk to them just because they’re giving us attention, but they are so wrong.
Fat women do not have to settle for any man, we have plenty of amazing options.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
But she does have to settle for all the health problems with being at that size
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
we have plenty of amazing options.
No, they don't. There's no point in even talking about this, fat women can get laid, sure, or settle with some low SMV man, but none of them have access to the top men, and they know it. It eats them up inside knowing that they can't get the men they want, and deep down they know the men that they end up with are not attractive; if they were, they wouldn't be with them.
 
Last edited:

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
“She now shows off her body in bikinis, crop tops and shorts and shares body positive pictures on Instagram to inspire other women and encourage them to ditch their body insecurities”

aka no need to work out and try to lose the pounds because that’s too much work. we can still get attention because a lot of guys are complete simps. we can trick ourselves into thinking we’re just as beautiful as slimmer women. Lessgo queens yaaas
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
To me personally, fat is repulsive. They can be as positive as they want but I'll never find a fat woman attractive and I'm sure that a lot of men feel the same. I also don't particularly like confident women because they tend to be mouthy and a pain in the ass. So these fat and confident women are about as repulsive as a woman can get.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
To me personally, fat is repulsive. They can be as positive as they want but I'll never find a fat woman attractive and I'm sure that a lot of men feel the same. I also don't particularly like confident women because they tend to be mouthy and a pain in the ass. So these fat and confident women are about as repulsive as a woman can get.
I have to agree.

Fat is repulsive to me as well. Man or woman.

it shows lack of self care. no it’s not usually easy to shed the pounds, but it can be done over time and with some decent discipline.

in the article it said this woman tried a lot of diets growing up, but it never actually said if she jogged, walked or exercised. Which is kind of important...
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I dont think there is a problem in being slightly fat (see chubby girl from school), the problems is when bodyfat gets above 30% for two reasons.

The first one is such amount of fat doesnt require anything extreme to be removed and the second one is that it makes whoever has it far from healthy and attractive.

We cant be mad at a guy for being 20% bf or a woman being 25% especially for those living in the city and being over 40, yet there should be no tolerance for young people doing sh1t about being 40%+.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
I always tell fat girls that sign from Netherlands "Dress for the body you have not the body you want"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top