"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

article: Overcoming Toxic Masculinity in the Armed Forces

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I really hope they will fight toxic masculinity in the police forces too, I really cant stand those men who dont check their privilege and expect me to move my car away from the pedestrian zone...they harm my feelings.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Read the article. She’s EXTREMELY ignorant of men OR she’s crazy as a fox and knows exactly what she’s doing. Once again, a woman trying to put men on the feminine plantation.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Poor Belgium.

Just send in a couple of thousand "toxic" barbarians and their entire army will squirm in fear - pissing in their pants unable to even shoot properly.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Oh, Brother!

https://www.wiis-brussels.org/singl...rcoming-Toxic-Masculinity-in-the-Armed-Forces

my opinion: The most masculine thing that can be done is to go into mortal danger to defend society. Without this "toxicity", a society dies.
I subscribe to the same philosophy as Aaron Clarey. First and foremost, I pursue self-knowledge and i explore consciousness. I am after self-actualization. Similar to Aaron Clarey, i am all for watching society burn to a crisp. Full blown hedonism. I wont fix what women broke. Marriage is dead. The west with it.

I wont perish putting together what women destroyed. My interests and motivation are self serving. I wont play house or marry.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I subscribe to the same philosophy as Aaron Clarey. First and foremost, I pursue self-knowledge and i explore consciousness. I am after self-actualization. Similar to Aaron Clarey, i am all for watching society burn to a crisp. Full blown hedonism. I wont fix what women broke. Marriage is dead. The west with it.

I wont perish putting together what women destroyed. My interests and motivation are self serving. I wont play house or marry.
A foregone conclusion.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
In the world of my creation, women can try to destroy only when I allow it.

So its basically up to the men.

If the men in ur society allows it then it becomes so.

Women can't do shiet on their own.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
As the world trembles in fear at the military might of Belgium.....
Military is obsolete. It’s all cyber warfare now. Makes the whole discussion moot.

I’d actually the idea of compulsory military service if our country wasn’t so damn imperialistic. The armed forces build valuable skills and character.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
As the world trembles in fear at the military might of Belgium.....
Actually, Belgium does do an admirable job in peacekeeping actions in its old colony, The Congo (Zaire). They might be small, but no one is going to tell me that going into deepest darkest Africa is a cushy assignment.
 
Top