Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Overcoming Toxic Masculinity in the Armed Forces

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope they will fight toxic masculinity in the police forces too, I really cant stand those men who dont check their privilege and expect me to move my car away from the pedestrian zone...they harm my feelings.

R

Ranger

Read the article. She’s EXTREMELY ignorant of men OR she’s crazy as a fox and knows exactly what she’s doing. Once again, a woman trying to put men on the feminine plantation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Poor Belgium.

Just send in a couple of thousand "toxic" barbarians and their entire army will squirm in fear - pissing in their pants unable to even shoot properly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, Brother!

https://www.wiis-brussels.org/singl...rcoming-Toxic-Masculinity-in-the-Armed-Forces

my opinion: The most masculine thing that can be done is to go into mortal danger to defend society. Without this "toxicity", a society dies.
I subscribe to the same philosophy as Aaron Clarey. First and foremost, I pursue self-knowledge and i explore consciousness. I am after self-actualization. Similar to Aaron Clarey, i am all for watching society burn to a crisp. Full blown hedonism. I wont fix what women broke. Marriage is dead. The west with it.

I wont perish putting together what women destroyed. My interests and motivation are self serving. I wont play house or marry.

R

Ranger

I subscribe to the same philosophy as Aaron Clarey. First and foremost, I pursue self-knowledge and i explore consciousness. I am after self-actualization. Similar to Aaron Clarey, i am all for watching society burn to a crisp. Full blown hedonism. I wont fix what women broke. Marriage is dead. The west with it.

I wont perish putting together what women destroyed. My interests and motivation are self serving. I wont play house or marry.
A foregone conclusion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In the world of my creation, women can try to destroy only when I allow it.

So its basically up to the men.

If the men in ur society allows it then it becomes so.

Women can't do shiet on their own.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the world trembles in fear at the military might of Belgium.....
Military is obsolete. It’s all cyber warfare now. Makes the whole discussion moot.

I’d actually the idea of compulsory military service if our country wasn’t so damn imperialistic. The armed forces build valuable skills and character.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the world trembles in fear at the military might of Belgium.....
Actually, Belgium does do an admirable job in peacekeeping actions in its old colony, The Congo (Zaire). They might be small, but no one is going to tell me that going into deepest darkest Africa is a cushy assignment.