Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Looking for the One: How I Went on 150 Dates in 4 Months

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the guys above. Who possibly has time for 150 dates in a year, let alone 4 months? Every guy should have something they're exited and driven to accomplish that takes up most of their time. Something business related or a hobby. I spend 15-20 hours a week lifting and training mma, and 5-10 hours studying for a better paying job. I don't have time to go on a bunch dates. If she's really hot and fun to be with than sure, I'll make time, but who has time to meet 150 great women, let alone date them all.

Seem like that guy doesn't have anything fun or compelling going on in his life, he just chases women. Hence why none of them stuck around.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job with his programming ability. I almost died laughing when he said they went on 5 dates and then he couldn't understand why she "wasn't ready to be in a relationship" and he didn't have the guts to ask her why...same reason you didn't have the guts to be a man and lead her to sex cause you were still thinking simply kissing her once each date was some huge accomplishment.

Meanwhile she met some dude who took her home on the first date and pounded her senseless in the bedroom.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job with his programming ability. I almost died laughing when he said they went on 5 dates and then he couldn't understand why she "wasn't ready to be in a relationship" and he didn't have the guts to ask her why...same reason you didn't have the guts to be a man and lead her to sex cause you were still thinking simply kissing her once each date was some huge accomplishment.

Meanwhile she met some dude who took her home on the first date and pounded her senseless in the bedroom.
I'm afraid it goes beyond him moving slowly. That guy was a total chode aside from creating the app.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Relationships are multipliers of life experiences."

"Perhaps I can tempt you with some pastries instead? I know of place with fruit tarts, chocolate pies, and macaroons. :)

I'm surprised he's dating women, because he sounds fcking homosexual to me. In fact, that's unfair to homosexuals because I know more masculine homosexuals than this guy. He's just a fcking clueless melt.

Anyone with more than one OLD application is a basket case.

Any guy taking a woman to tea is a ghey.

“You’re confident, I like that. Tea sounds good :)

She does not sound enthused in the slightest.

Anyone going on 150 dates in four months is a basket case. Dating for the sake of it is pathetic and reeks of desperation. He'll make an average-looking feminist a very happy woman one day.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first thought was that simply the uglier women responded as they don't get many gentlemen callers, and his algorithm obviously didn't do an assessment of that (although perhaps it did it somewhat by calculating a BMI, etc.)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would buy this guy's algorithm though. It's a huge time saver. Think what a DJ could do with all of those leads??]
Lol, I should program something like this and sell it to people

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it takes a good analysis in here.

Lets start from the guy:
I’m a fat, bald, short guy whose only quality is that he isn’t an ax murderer. I want to find the One, the special relationship that will last many years and multiply happiness.

There are already so many problems in here to begin with, from his value to his self confidence (based on his value) to his expectations which show how blue pilled and prisoner in his brainwashed mind he is.

I decided to hack the system and go for volume instead of personalization. To hell with romance. I was determined to find the One, even if it meant swiping right the whole Bay Area.

Thank god his brain tries to take over and comes up with a manly solution, once identified the problem he tries to solve it the most effective way with the less effort possible while recognizing that "romance" wasnt the priority deep down.

For any serious endeavor, you need a serious process. I wanted to find the perfect match, so I wasn’t going to be an amateur about it. I needed to come up with a rigorous and scientific process. Luck exists, but it can also be forced.

Here I like him, he wants to do things seriously and even talk about screwing "luck" but forcing it instead.

I had to qualify each lead — see with which girl there was a fit and with which there wasn’t, to maximize chances of finding the One.

I automated everything. Openers, follow-up messages, swiping, bookmarking, text messages and phone number recording. The machine was well-oiled.

Nicely done kid, is that dopamine and testosterone kicking in your brain? screening girls while turning the process full auto, basically managing women as objects.

I became an online dating magician who knew how to optimize a profile — A/B testing pictures and message. If I changed my profile picture and got more “likes” as a result, that meant it was better. I was tracking data, which made it easy to see what performed best.

He is adapting...at least he is clever

Volume created new problems
The excess of choice made me wary of missing out on my perfect match. Now, I wanted to meet them all. To make sure I wouldn’t miss out, I designed a rigorous first-date process.

• Coffee only. It was cheaper and provided an exit for both participants. You know within the first 30 seconds whether it’s going to be a good fit.
  • Nearby location. I’d send an Uber when distance was an issue.
  • Parallelized dates — up to three a day — to speed up process and increase time efficiency.
  • After the date, I would write observations on a spreadsheet to avoid blunders. After asking “how’s your day” up to three times a day, I got confused. I once asked a girl who had spent the entire first date telling me a very sad story about her being an orphan. On our second date, I asked her how her parents were doing. That was an awkward moment. If you’re reading this, I apologize.
Is it what we are doing here somehow?

Anyway too late to keep doing my analysis, my insomnia is already bad enough and tomorrow I want to be productive.

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm

Wow My spin on this absolute dribble FWIW is simply this....
His pretence as a professional writer is to make a distopian world (modern dating) more attainable esp from a nice guy/modern girl scenario. I believe he probably disclosed at every date esp every girl he nexted that its a professional project for whatever org. He is affliated with.
Proof in case : why such disclosures by the victims???? Seems a common theme /striking even!!!! and continually no future in the exchanges, even the AFC would score once or twice IMO... It was a ruse and a stunt to be referred to continually in the writers future columns. Just my thoughts on face value men.