Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: It’s officially ‘Short King Spring’ and these fellas are soaring

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Average height for white and black Americans is 5'10" to 5'11"
Average height for a dude in the US is 69.3 inches.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average height for a dude in the US is 69.3 inches.

Right, I never disputed that. We have a large Hispanic population and a smaller but still significant Asian population. This reduces the average. The average height for blacks & whites is 5'10" to 5'11"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I never disputed that. We have a large Hispanic population and a smaller but still significant Asian population. This reduces the average. The average height for blacks & whites is 5'10" to 5'11"
Its closer to 5’10 for both. The average male in any US demographic is not 5’11.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its closer to 5’10 for both. The average male in any US demographic is not 5’11.
You're right. I stand corrected.

According to Wiki, 5'10" whites, 5'9.5" blacks, 5'8" Asians, 5'7.5" Mexicans.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next will be penis size there tripod.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average height for white and black Americans is 5'10" to 5'11"
as 5'11 man living in the midwest I agree most men are my height in an office of 100 men. Their are maybe 30 shoter and 10 taller but the vast majority are my height.

I think we are living in the pinnacle of human height. As food and energy demand becomes scarce shorter people will be more favorable, say in the next 200 years. Height outside of vanity really has no modern function. A human heart can only get so big. I may be bias but I say after 6' you really have no more need for more inches in todays world besides women being drawn to you.

Height to men is like booobs to women. Their only a big deal if you make it. Men think women pick taller men over shorter. Women think men pick women with bigger booobs.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know you guys but I'm sick and tired of being evaluated with numbers (height, weight, income, nw, d1ck) while at the same time I'm supposed to sit near trash and being forbidden to say that its beautiful and smells great cause it's unpolite to say otherwise.

I totally agree that size matters, it does but it does everywhere all the time.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'2" with a double d man boobs.

How do I rate?
in your case i would shoot for women who are 5'0 with triplle E's!!

lol obviously within reason, being taller then your date will always be enough, same goes for your date having bigger boobs then you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fwb told me that was my nickname when she was talking to her girlfriends about me. I didn't realize it was a meme.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing the above chart must be disheartening for men who are self conscious about height. I mean, you hear jokes about how short Asian guys are, according to the chart, at 5'6 I'm still shorter than the average Asian... I'm just glad I'm not as self conscious about height. This site made me more self conscious about height than anything... After messing with a chick who's had 6'5 guys, and realizing my demeanor with her, mogged them. Height isn't end all be all. It just makes it harder to get the foot in the door.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next will be penis size there tripod.
This is one category in which I do a bit of mogging - not length-wise of course, but the girth of the glans, especially its mushroomness. :eek::cool: I guess my male ancestors had to make up for being heightmogged by being better than average at scooping out their rivals' sp3rm in the caveman-era gang-bangs. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing the above chart must be disheartening for men who are self conscious about height. I mean, you hear jokes about how short Asian guys are, according to the chart, at 5'6 I'm still shorter than the average Asian... I'm just glad I'm not as self conscious about height. This site made me more self conscious about height than anything... After messing with a chick who's had 6'5 guys, and realizing my demeanor with her, mogged them. Height isn't end all be all. It just makes it harder to get the foot in the door.
So you say that your DemeanorGame worked? More like that chick was tired of "players" and figured that a short guy can't even get into the game to play. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as 5'11 man living in the midwest I agree most men are my height in an office of 100 men. Their are maybe 30 shoter and 10 taller but the vast majority are my height.

I think we are living in the pinnacle of human height. As food and energy demand becomes scarce shorter people will be more favorable, say in the next 200 years. Height outside of vanity really has no modern function. A human heart can only get so big. I may be bias but I say after 6' you really have no more need for more inches in todays world besides women being drawn to you.

Height to men is like booobs to women. Their only a big deal if you make it. Men think women pick taller men over shorter. Women think men pick women with bigger booobs.
So you're basically saying that tall folks will suffer the fate of the Irish Elk?
Historically, its extinction has been attributed to the encumbering size of the antlers, a "maladaptation" making fleeing through forests especially difficult for males while being chased by human hunters,[18] or being too taxing nutritionally when the vegetation makeup shifted.[34] In these scenarios, sexual selection by does for stags with large antlers would have contributed to decline.[48]