Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: It’s officially ‘Short King Spring’ and these fellas are soaring

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you say that your DemeanorGame worked? More like that chick was tired of "players" and figured that a short guy can't even get into the game to play. :mad:
Nope. She knows that there's no monogomy coming from me. The tall dudes were needy as hell, and couldn't fvck good. They were awkward and gangly, or too big all around. Neither of which could support their own body weight while fvcking her, so their djck game wasn't good. According to her, they had smaller djcks as well....

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 5’ 11.5” in my younger days, but my fractured spine brought me down to about 5’ 10”.
I always find it strange how in a random crowd, often I’m one of the tallest, then in another random crowd I’m close to the shortest. It seems it’s either one or the other, but I’m probably biased to notice the extremes.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what it's like being over 5 foot 5 visiting north Korea.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. She knows that there's no monogomy coming from me. The tall dudes were needy as hell, and couldn't fvck good. They were awkward and gangly, or too big all around. Neither of which could support their own body weight while fvcking her, so their djck game wasn't good. According to her, they had smaller djcks as well....
OK, so even though they were tall, they were FrameCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Short King Spring" isn't a real thing on any major level. Women prefer taller men. There's a groupthink among women, especially women on swipe apps, that 6'0" is the minimum desired height and any man below 6'0" is trash.

I'm 5'10" and there have been women I know who have felt that my height was not good enough for them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
"Short King Spring" isn't a real thing on any major level. Women prefer taller men. There's a groupthink among women, especially women on swipe apps, that 6'0" is the minimum desired height and any man below 6'0" is trash.

I'm 5'10" and there have been women I know who have felt that my height was not good enough for them.
What age range do you find picky about height?

On old its the 30 and under seem the most picky on their profiles. Over 30 dont seem to have as heavy of demands on height.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

We can change the culture, women are nothing but followers. They are easily influenced by the media

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average height for a dude in the US is 69.3 inches.

If that's true, I suspect that men age 55+ are bringing down that average.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That and it varies by race. Asian and Hispanic men on average are 5’6-5’7. Black men 5’9. White men 5’10.
As a 5'10" White man interacting with mainly White women, it's not a good experience from a height perspective. White women are entitled and often expect 6'0" out of White men. I won't get a lot of overt hostility from White women over height, but I won't experience much excitement or special treatment over it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What age range do you find picky about height?

On old its the 30 and under seem the most picky on their profiles. Over 30 dont seem to have as heavy of demands on height.
I think that is survivorship bias - i.e., the chicks that are so picky about height are more likely to not get married early, and thus they become harridans being just as picky, but without their less picky sisters who weren't heightists. It's like during WW2 with aircraft returning always seeming to get shot on the wings and not the fuselage, and some folks saying that such aircraft should get stronger protection on the wings, when in reality it should be on the fuselage since the ones getting hit there don't make it back.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As a 5'10" White man interacting with mainly White women, it's not a good experience from a height perspective. White women are entitled and often expect 6'0" out of White men. I won't get a lot of overt hostility from White women over height, but I won't experience much excitement or special treatment over it.
Get 2 inch shoe lifts. Bam!!! you're "6 feet tall".