Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Is Everyone on Steroids?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Im using Tren right now, and its not that great, I'm using 150mg/w to minimize sides, but honestly, I think NPP is better at 300-400 dosage than tren at 150mg for more gainz. Just my opinion.
If you can't get big from Tren then you just can't get big. It's for fvcking cows. Or it's junk gear/severely under dosed which is all too common as well.

Last edited:

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroid muscles look awful. One can get a great physique just being natty. But you know.. it takes time and we live in an instant gratification society.
I agree. The steroid look is very easy to spot, there's a very clear definition of abdominals that would normally take insane dieting to get to as a natural, and the shoulders are always unnaturally round. Instagram has plenty of these people with damn near perfect physiques, and I honestly don't have any respect and admiration for those folks. Their physiques look fake and identical. I'm far more impressed by someone with a natural physique who has good proportions and relatively low bodyfat (like myself :))

I'm presently dieting on 800 calories of protein/day (PSMF), I would take the hard route like that rather than steroids any day. At the end of my goal I can take pride in my physique knowing I earned it 100%, with no adverse health effects.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im using Tren right now, and its not that great, I'm using 150mg/w to minimize sides, but honestly, I think NPP is better at 300-400 dosage than tren at 150mg for more gainz. Just my opinion.
Since nandralone is the compound that's best for gaining mass, this makes sense. Tren is great for retaining lean muscle mass when in caloric deficit since it's anti catabolic, increases metabolism, and gives a unique look when lean enough. That's why most competitors use NPP and or Deca during their offseasons, and then drop and add tren during contest prep.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since nandralone is the compound that's best for gaining mass, this makes sense. Tren is great for retaining lean muscle mass when in caloric deficit since it's anti catabolic, increases metabolism, and gives a unique look when lean enough. That's why most competitors use NPP and or Deca during their offseasons, and then drop and add tren during contest prep.
I just feel lethargic on it idk. I was taking 25mg of aromasin E2D, cause of discomfort in my nipples, so idk if I tanked my estrogen or its just Tren making me lethargic. I got blood works done to see what it is, I should be getting the results in a couple of days.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just feel lethargic on it idk. I was taking 25mg of aromasin E2D, cause of discomfort in my nipples, so idk if I tanked my estrogen or its just Tren making me lethargic. I got blood works done to see what it is, I should be getting the results in a couple of days.
It is impossible to tank Estrogen on Aromasin. It will not go below low normal. They tested this on males getting 50mg a day and it only got to the lower range of normal but would not go down any more. The only difference they found on 25 mg a day versus 50mg a day was how quickly it got to that level.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is impossible to tank Estrogen on Aromasin. It will not go below low normal. They tested this on males getting 50mg a day and it only got to the lower range of normal but would not go down any more. The only difference they found on 25 mg a day versus 50mg a day was how quickly it got to that level.
I've read that elsewhere as well. We'll see if you're not as full of $hit as you you appear to be. I've taken Nolva for the discomfort in my nipples. I'll an update.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've read that elsewhere as well. We'll see if you're not as full of $hit as you you appear to be. I've taken Nolva for the discomfort in my nipples. I'll an update.
Haha...I know more than you've forgotten brother. Keep at it tho, you'll get there someday.

I guess the alt accounts have different personalities these days. Is that sosuave's version of BPD?

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tren makes some lethargic. It gives appetite to some while the majority lose it while taking tren.

You should know how to dial in your estrogen before you even use tren. Knowing x amount of aromasin puts your e2 at y with z amount of test... This is important because tren can lower your threshold of estrogen tolerance causing gyno. Which is what it sounds like your starting to experience.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natty here. Frankly I've been afraid of taking anything, though it's crossed my minds many times. Seeing a guy I went to high school with all ripped from the winstrol he was using made me really consider it. But ultimately I've heard and seen more negatives than positives. One guy grew tits TWICE and had to have them surgically removed. No thanks.

Been working out for almost 20 years. I've sustained injuries here and there and have had to modify many of my workouts but I'm still a big dude. Just need to consume a lot of protein, consistently lift heavy and listen to your body. Also have good genes.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One guy grew tits TWICE and had to have them surgically removed. No thanks.
Are you also afraid of giving yourself alcohol poisoning because someone else did? What about getting obese, because someone else did? Just because they were careless and ignorant to what they were doing doesn't mean you'll have the same outcomes. Obviously that guy didn't get any bloodwork done, he didn't know how to control his estrogen, he was ignorant to the signs, because, how can you not change your protocol when you feel tissue growing? Let alone allowing it to become huge...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you also afraid of giving yourself alcohol poisoning because someone else did? What about getting obese, because someone else did? Just because they were careless and ignorant to what they were doing doesn't mean you'll have the same outcomes. Obviously that guy didn't get any bloodwork done, he didn't know how to control his estrogen, he was ignorant to the signs, because, how can you not change your protocol when you feel tissue growing? Let alone allowing it to become huge...
Horribly stupid analogies.
This guy was a competitive bodybuilder. But you sound like such a smart guy. I'm sure you've never made mistakes or errors.

I guess I should add that I don't use because I don't have to. I outsize and outlift many users.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horribly stupid analogies.
This guy was a competitive bodybuilder. But you sound like such a smart guy. I'm sure you've never made mistakes or errors.

I guess I should add that I don't use because I don't have to. I outsize and outlift many users.
Yet the majority of competitive bodybuilders aren't allowing themselves to grow tjts.... Let alone twice! Something doesn't add up.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natty here. Frankly I've been afraid of taking anything, though it's crossed my minds many times. Seeing a guy I went to high school with all ripped from the winstrol he was using made me really consider it. But ultimately I've heard and seen more negatives than positives. One guy grew tits TWICE and had to have them surgically removed. No thanks.

Been working out for almost 20 years. I've sustained injuries here and there and have had to modify many of my workouts but I'm still a big dude. Just need to consume a lot of protein, consistently lift heavy and listen to your body. Also have good genes.
The horrors stories you hear are from people who don't do it smart. It is a risk of course, but for example starting a low dose of Test like 300mg per week, so you can start to discover how your body react, you compliment that with blood works every 2 months, and then you start to see the effects on your body.

Dumb people start for example their 1st cyle with Tren only or with Winstrol only, those are the worst, to run them alone without a test base is a disaster. Not advocating for it, but a lot of people do it the wrong way and with extremes amount.

Example, my 3rd cycle I started with Tren and Test, Tren 100mg to start to see how my body reacted, bumped up in 2 weeks at 150mg, I was getting lethargic, I didn't like the feeling, not roid rage, no depression, no nothing, but I didn't like the feeling, so I stopped it and went to get blood work to see why I feel this way. If my estrogen is in check then is the compound. I'll switch to another one that makes feel good like Nandralone.

@DonJuanjr has a lot of credit in what he writes, its typically like that. Get in More Plates More Dates and you'll hear the stories and how those happen.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
The horrors stories you hear are from people who don't do it smart. It is a risk of course, but for example starting a low dose of Test like 300mg per week, so you can start to discover how your body react, you compliment that with blood works every 2 months, and then you start to see the effects on your body.

Dumb people start for example their 1st cyle with Tren only or with Winstrol only, those are the worst, to run them alone without a test base is a disaster. Not advocating for it, but a lot of people do it the wrong way and with extremes amount.

Example, my 3rd cycle I started with Tren and Test, Tren 100mg to start to see how my body reacted, bumped up in 2 weeks at 150mg, I was getting lethargic, I didn't like the feeling, not roid rage, no depression, no nothing, but I didn't like the feeling, so I stopped it and went to get blood work to see why I feel this way. If my estrogen is in check then is the compound. I'll switch to another one that makes feel good like Nandralone.

@DonJuanjr has a lot of credit in what he writes, its typically like that. Get in More Plates More Dates and you'll hear the stories and how those happen.
At what test level do people start taking doses of test?

I tested myself recently, 1012ng/dl @ 35 years old

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what test level do people start taking doses of test?

I tested myself recently, 1012ng/dl @ 35 years old
Assuming you're not lying, that is super high level for that age, you're maybe a 0.001% of the population. Free test is the one that matters the most. Last year I started with the Doc, mine was at 380 and free was at 8. Its a combo of numbers and symptoms

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you're not lying, that is super high level for that age, you're maybe a 0.001% of the population. Free test is the one that matters the most. Last year I started with the Doc, mine was at 380 and free was at 8. Its a combo of numbers and symptoms
Not lying. I will say that I waited 7 days without ejaculating as that spikes testosterone a considerable amount, supposedly. Last year I tested after ejaculating 4x the day before (pretty bad) and it was 717ng/dl.

I also consistently supplement with zinc, b-12, fish oil, vitamin d, and vitamin k.. not sure if that's at all relevant.

I've been consistently lifting since I was 19 and following a healthy diet. Still look and feel like I'm in college.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...I know more than you've forgotten brother. Keep at it tho, you'll get there someday.

I guess the alt accounts have different personalities these days. Is that sosuave's version of BPD?
Nah, still the same person but only more knowledgeable haha

Surprisingly, you were right about aromasin not crashing E2 that easily. I was using 25mg E2D or even ED and look at the results.

Its definitely Tren making me lethargic, I stopped it, I don't like that feeling. NPP for the win.

Attachments

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been doing cycles for +20y. My first was Winstrol. My body was so ripped, girls would catcall when I was running shirtless on the beach. I never used much to be noticeably big like a bodybuilder. But when an opportunity to take my shirt off, It was clear girls would pay attention. It was a nice surprise.

Winstrol (Stanozolol) will get impressive results but will make you bald. And It’s heavy on your liver so I regret taking it.

These days I just stick to a normal dose of good old testosterone. It helps me build muscle and burn fat. I might start TRT later this year.

Those gym rats take an outrageous amount of gear to look like that.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been doing cycles for +20y. My first was Winstrol. My body was so ripped, girls would catcall when I was running shirtless on the beach. I never used much to be noticeably big like a bodybuilder. But when an opportunity to take my shirt off, It was clear girls would pay attention. It was a nice surprise.

Winstrol (Stanozolol) will get impressive results but will make you bald. And It’s heavy on your liver so I regret taking it.

These days I just stick to a normal dose of good old testosterone. It helps me build muscle and burn fat. I might start TRT later this year.

Those gym rats take an outrageous amount of gear to look like that.
I'm thinking of my adding winstrol to my next cycle, I always take liver support.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of my adding winstrol to my next cycle, I always take liver support.
If you don’t mind decimating your hair follicles…

I don’t recommend people to use it. I don’t think it’s good long-term due to the high toxicity to the liver. You can get good results by using regular testosterone.