Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Is Everyone on Steroids?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of pressure to have big muscles. When there are surpluses of single males and female abundance in the mating market, many men think a way to win in the sexual marketplace is to have big muscles.

I don't think steroids are worth it. Whatever muscles I could gain with steroids are not worth the side effects. I will exercise and I will do the best I can with exercise.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think steroids are worth it. Whatever muscles I could gain with steroids are not worth the side effects. I will exercise and I will do the best I can with exercise.
Steroid muscles look awful. One can get a great physique just being natty. But you know.. it takes time and we live in an instant gratification society.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in cancer care. I don't care to argue this but it isn't worth the risk of inducing prostate cancer (which is well treated when detected early but still).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Interesting I’m fairly sure that steroid use elevates DHT which has a direct effect PSA which has an effect on prostrate size and benign prostrate hyperplasia not the incidence of cancer. If cancer cells exist it can kick them into high gear tho.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Not all steroids are the same. People often use high amounts of steroids that's where the bad sides start.

Some people have really bad genetics and/or have dedicated their life to study with the blue pill mentality, and then when those people reach 30+ they realized is not that easy to put muscles cause of age, and the study hard = get a good job = get woman was a total lie (my experience). What's next? Drink the black pill or actually get some help from peds? And if your test levels are low, its game over. I chose the peds.

Steroid muscles look awful. One can get a great physique just being natty. But you know.. it takes time and we live in an instant gratification society.
That's just jealousy talk. Steroids are not magic, you still need to put the time and effort, eat right, sleep well, there is no magic pill. By your logic I look awful being enhanced.

That's the span of two years, no instant gratification.

Attachments

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just jealousy talk.
Nah. I live in meathead capital of the world (New Jersey). Not hard to find gear. Homies be shooting up in the locker room of Planet Fitness. “Girls like muscles bro”

Steroids are not magic, you still need to put the time and effort, eat right, sleep well, there is no magic pill. By your logic I look awful being enhanced.
No one was singling you out specifically. Yet here you are here trying to validate your gear usage. We know steroids are not a substitute for hard work. They still look bad. People on gear also for some reason think no one can tell they use.. when 9 times out of 10 it is obvious.

That's the span of two years, no instant gratification.
If that’s what 2 years of wrecking your endocrine system produced, I’d want my money back. Your body structure is still the same. To most people, your clothes will fit the same in these two pictures.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say there are probably a lot of guys who are on minimal gear and just use it to help with recovery and I can respect that. Otherwise, the look is not great and many women express distaste for the bodybuilder aesthetic.

Funny enough, most guys in this camp initially do it to attract women (a form of simping) then develop body dysmorphia and narcissism and end up ramping up their gear in order to outcompete other men. Sad.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played ball with a lot of guys who were juicing back in the day. What made me glad I never did it is to see them now they are a shell of themselves, while I still look in shape even though I’m much older. Excuse the dirty mirror lol2617BD33-2364-472D-A96B-13B7C6F0598A.jpeg

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. I live in meathead capital of the world (New Jersey). Not hard to find gear. Homies be shooting up in the locker room of Planet Fitness. “Girls like muscles bro”

No one was singling you out specifically. Yet here you are here trying to validate your gear usage. We know steroids are not a substitute for hard work. They still look bad. People on gear also for some reason think no one can tell they use.. when 9 times out of 10 it is obvious.

If that’s what 2 years of wrecking your endocrine system produced, I’d want my money back. Your body structure is still the same. To most people, your clothes will fit the same in these two pictures.
Again jealousy talk, thats 20 pounds difference, you think cause everyone on gear will be like Ronnie Coleman? You're a funny guy.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can I give a pass to baseball players who shot up in the 90s but it's getting out of hand seems like everybody's getting popped.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can I give a pass to baseball players who shot up in the 90s but it's getting out of hand seems like everybody's getting popped.
Everyone is getting popped. Acrors, professional athletes, Instagram influencers, and a lot of the dudes in your local gym. If it looks crazy, it is crazy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Everyone is getting popped. Acrors, professional athletes, Instagram influencers, and a lot of the dudes in your local gym. If it looks crazy, it is crazy.
And most of the dudes at the local gym don't know anything about supports for it so you'll likely be able to tell when they are showing off in tank tops and have back acne all over the place.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can go to any gym that has a clientele of men that go regularly and you will find that there are way more of them on steroids than you probably initially would believe. I can't cite a specific number, but for those that are actually into going to the gym I'd say it's around 20%. There are many men that are on steroids that look like totally average guys off the streets, it doesn't turn you into something from a Marvel comic automatically.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true. There are plenty of men that go on steroids that look like totally average guys off the street, you probably don't even realize how common this is because they don't stand out at all from other men. The steroid/pro bodybuilder look is a combination of genetics and honestly using hefty amounts of gear, or something very strong like Tren. I personally don't mess with steroids, but I agree with your comment about them being unnecessary. There are just so many negatives to them for no real benefit other than acquiring validation/attention from other MEN. Women don't care if you are bench pressing 500 pounds or that you look like Ronnie Coleman, who they wouldn't find attractive anyway. Women just want a guy that is fit/athletic who also can live a normal life and is not so obsessed with his gym routine/lifestyle that he refuses to do regular things. Something else to consider, the whole bodybuilding thing has a huge gay culture and following associated with it, something a lot of people are not at all aware of.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true. There are plenty of men that go on steroids that look like totally average guys off the street, you probably don't even realize how common this is because they don't stand out at all from other men. The steroid/pro bodybuilder look is a combination of genetics and honestly using hefty amounts of gear, or something very strong like Tren. I personally don't mess with steroids, but I agree with your comment about them being unnecessary. There are just so many negatives to them for no real benefit other than acquiring validation/attention from other MEN. Women don't care if you are bench pressing 500 pounds or that you look like Ronnie Coleman, who they wouldn't find attractive anyway. Women just want a guy that is fit/athletic who also can live a normal life and is not so obsessed with his gym routine/lifestyle that he refuses to do regular things. Something else to consider, the whole bodybuilding thing has a huge gay culture and following associated with it, something a lot of people are not at all aware of.
Im using Tren right now, and its not that great, I'm using 150mg/w to minimize sides, but honestly, I think NPP is better at 300-400 dosage than tren at 150mg for more gainz. Just my opinion.