"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

article: 'I'm sad that I didn't have sex until I was 37'

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
In reviewing this article, I must conclude the meat of the matter is that antidepressants were successful in giving him the confidence that he needed to succeed with women, and had he been prescribed these meds earlier in life then this would have "cured" his involuntary celibacy. People say, "you need confidence", but that doesn't always happen like that without some help. Some people use alcohol, for others it might be something else. That's why I find it's unfair that when I use a confidence suggestion, like pheromones, ( which seem to be more harmless than antidepressants because at least you are breathing it in (as well as the women) rather than popping a pill that has crazy withdrawal symptoms if you go cold-turkey on it) that other posters are critical about it and portray it like a scam or buying false hope.

This is proof that sometimes you can't fake it until you make it, or just trick yourself into being more confidence with women. It's a neurochemistry of the brain issue that has to be solved somehow and then it becomes easier.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
He’s beyond damaged.
 
Top