Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I slept with my date for the first time and he dumped me because of my body

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the texts, he told her: “Hey, this isn’t going to work.

“You’re sexy and funny but seeing your hairy armpits is a no-go, it’s just my preference.”
my opinion: Sexy? :rolleyes: She looks like the original lead singer for Lynyrd Skynyrd. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

screenshot-www.tiktok.com-2022.05.20-08_20_18.png
8dc9adcfe0f3c9ae3e715b39a7573e0b--ronnie-van-zant-lynyrd-skynyrd.jpg

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Wow, she souns butthurt AF

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Sexy? :rolleyes: She looks like the original lead singer for Lynyrd Skynyrd. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 8382
View attachment 8383

The fact that this is even a news article and mentioning the phrase "body shaming" is straight up clown world.

You can't make this stuff up.

Hilarious how they don't say it's body shaming when women don't go for short or bald headed men. Imagine sleeping with this little troll doll looking pig. I would be showering for days afterwards.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that this is even a news article and mentioning the phrase "body shaming" is straight up clown world.

You can't make this stuff up.

Hilarious how they don't say it's body shaming when women don't go for short or bald headed men. Imagine sleeping with this little troll doll looking pig. I would be showering for days afterwards.
actually its simple they need to keep the agenda and there is not much thing going on, so they take anything

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not physically attractive. Her facial aesthetics aren't good at all. She's overweight and has hairy armpits. That's disgusting. Yet she manages to get laid and post cringe on the internet about it.

Men are so thirsty these days that trolls like her get laid and have entitled attitudes.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he did was role reversal. He did what chicks have been doing for 2000 years. He found a better option and made up reason to let her go.

She did what most women do. Responded to rejection very poorly.

Easy solution for her would be to say "if that is the only reason then ill shave them." But she didn't even offer that.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be great if every-time a women rejected you she told you why. Most men are willing to change to get women, I mean that’s why we are on this forum. The feedback from women who actually met you and rejected you would be gold.

Of course women never do that and I get why they don’t, but wouldn’t it be great if they did.

Here we have a guy rejecting a women and telling her exactly why and is she great-full for it, no.

I guess this is another example of the fundamental differences between men and women.

BTW one thing she could do to improve her appearance is smile. I bet she would not like to hear that either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be great if every-time a women rejected you she told you why. Most men are willing to change to get women, I mean that’s why we are on this forum. The feedback from women who actually met you and rejected you would be gold.

Of course women never do that and I get why they don’t, but wouldn’t it be great if they did.
No man ever gets accurate feedback as to why he is getting rejected. He is ultimately left to guess as to why it is happening. The wild thing is that a lot of men are getting rejected by broken women and it leads to these questioning their own sanity. Enough "one date, no sex, no second date" interactions or approach interactions that don't lead to dates will be emotionally traumatic experiences for men. These traumatic experience increase the baggage we carry from interaction to interaction. Our failed relationships also increase our baggage.

Even a childless man who is 35 or 40 has plenty of baggage from failed interactions and relationships. Imagine him dealing with childless women in their 30s, who have their own baggage and getting rejected by them.

Reaction score

Here we have a guy rejecting a women and telling her exactly why and is she great-full for it, no.

I guess this is another example of the fundamental differences between men and women.

BTW one thing she could do to improve her appearance is smile. I bet she would not like to hear that either.
In a perfect world yes, but there are a lot of crazy men out there that wouldn't take blunt advice nicely. Hell, people, in general, don't take blunt advice kindly. There's a reason most advice is either worthless feel-good advice or extreme spartan advice to give the consultant a justification for why you failed.