"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

article: 'I only fancy bad boys - I'm breaking up with 3rd fiancé because he's too nice'

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Why do I only fancy bad boys? Why do decent, regular blokes leave me cold? I’m in the process of breaking up with my third fiancé.

He’s heartbroken that I’m leaving. He and his lovely mother were organising a big wedding for us.

We were due to live in a beautiful cottage and benefit from an inheritance from his granny.

But I have to leave because he’s too nice for me. I don’t like to use the word “dull”, but there is no danger, excitement or edge in our relationship.
my opinion: Once this dingbat gets knocked up a badboy, she will get the "epiphany" that these dull men are better, but when none of them are interested in her, she will be complaining, "why are there no good men around?". :rofl:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top