"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

article: I Dumped My Broke Husband Only To Find Out He Is Rich And Was Only Pretending – Lady Cries Out

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
A Nigerian lady identified as Eunice has cried out after her husband who she dumped thinking the husband was broke turned out to be very rich and was only pretending to be broke.
I’m in great pain and regret right now. 2 months ago, I left my husband, Tunde, just because he couldn’t provide for me the material things I needed to live large and affluently like my mates. I abused him verbally, emotionally and psychologically. I made him feel less of a man. I made him feel really bad about not being well of like other men in our neigbour hood.
We had only been married for 5 months when I decided to leave just to teach him a lesson because he refused to give me the 50,000 I asked him to give me for my Christmas shopping. He offered to give me 30k, begging me that the 30k was all he had. I threw the money at his face and it scattered all over the ground then I spat on him and told him that was the end of our marriage.
However, after a few months now, I’ve been hearing stories from here and there about my husband being a rich man and from a rich family. I thought it was all a joke and that people were just playing with my emotions. Until I went to see things myself.
Tunde was not only wealthy but also the owner of a multi million naira company. I ran into One of his friends who told me the whole story. Tunde loved me from the very first time he saw me but he decided to approach me like he was just a common company worker earning 60k and living in a 1 bedroom apartment. He just wanted to test me if I was a good woman and not the type that would just be after his money.
I cried and cried my eyes out and almost fainted when I eventually saw my husband driving a very expensive car with another woman sitting in front with him. I wanted to approach him and beg but I don’t know how I’m even going to start begging him to accept me back. I need advice please, what should I do. I’m broken.
my opinion: This is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
To her credit, she was pretty honest about her actions, most women would fabricate details to make themselves look like the victim. Although she seems to have no remorse or accountability for what she did.

Also, that story is incredibly short and I sort of doubt its authenticity.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
"when I decided to leave just to teach him a lesson because he refused to give me the 50,000 I asked him to give me for my Christmas shopping"

Who spends $50 thousand on christmas shopping, what is she buying a new car?
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
"when I decided to leave just to teach him a lesson because he refused to give me the 50,000 I asked him to give me for my Christmas shopping"

Who spends $50 thousand on christmas shopping, what is she buying a new car?
50k, of what currency?
 
Top