Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I Dumped My Broke Husband Only To Find Out He Is Rich And Was Only Pretending – Lady Cries Out

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Nigerian lady identified as Eunice has cried out after her husband who she dumped thinking the husband was broke turned out to be very rich and was only pretending to be broke.
I’m in great pain and regret right now. 2 months ago, I left my husband, Tunde, just because he couldn’t provide for me the material things I needed to live large and affluently like my mates. I abused him verbally, emotionally and psychologically. I made him feel less of a man. I made him feel really bad about not being well of like other men in our neigbour hood.
We had only been married for 5 months when I decided to leave just to teach him a lesson because he refused to give me the 50,000 I asked him to give me for my Christmas shopping. He offered to give me 30k, begging me that the 30k was all he had. I threw the money at his face and it scattered all over the ground then I spat on him and told him that was the end of our marriage.
However, after a few months now, I’ve been hearing stories from here and there about my husband being a rich man and from a rich family. I thought it was all a joke and that people were just playing with my emotions. Until I went to see things myself.
Tunde was not only wealthy but also the owner of a multi million naira company. I ran into One of his friends who told me the whole story. Tunde loved me from the very first time he saw me but he decided to approach me like he was just a common company worker earning 60k and living in a 1 bedroom apartment. He just wanted to test me if I was a good woman and not the type that would just be after his money.
I cried and cried my eyes out and almost fainted when I eventually saw my husband driving a very expensive car with another woman sitting in front with him. I wanted to approach him and beg but I don’t know how I’m even going to start begging him to accept me back. I need advice please, what should I do. I’m broken.
my opinion: This is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To her credit, she was pretty honest about her actions, most women would fabricate details to make themselves look like the victim. Although she seems to have no remorse or accountability for what she did.

Also, that story is incredibly short and I sort of doubt its authenticity.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
"when I decided to leave just to teach him a lesson because he refused to give me the 50,000 I asked him to give me for my Christmas shopping"

Who spends $50 thousand on christmas shopping, what is she buying a new car?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"when I decided to leave just to teach him a lesson because he refused to give me the 50,000 I asked him to give me for my Christmas shopping"

Who spends $50 thousand on christmas shopping, what is she buying a new car?
50k, of what currency?