Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I’m a sugar mama and pay my man $15,000 a month to do whatever I want

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has normie looks.

At least get a Chadlite for $15k lol.
Yep. That’s no super Chad at all. He’d be frustrated as fvck trying to get girls where I live. He might land a fatty or two though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
15k a month is a pretty sweet deal, he has to do what clean a pool? There are much worse jobs out there that way less.
To be told what to do and controlled? Sorry, I have too much respect for myself. I can make that on my own.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
To be told what to do and controlled? Sorry, I have too much respect for myself. I can make that on my own.
That's what most jobs are these days, you never had a manager that micro manages you? When i was a teenager i worked in a factory as a pick packer. The managers treated us like slaves and made us do overtime sometimes working us 12 hours in one day. The pay was garbage too, but there were people there who worked this crap for years.

15k to clean a pool seems like a much better option, I would Milk that sugar mumma dry and leave her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
that's over 100k a year, to not put up with that for at least a year or two , you would be retarded to refuse
I already make more than that a month between my job and staking crypto. My Self respect doesn't have a price tag.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already make more than that a month between my job and staking crypto. My Self respect doesn't have a price tag.
well then that makes sense , would you honestly have the same self respect if you were on a average salary though?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
well then that makes sense , would you honestly have the same self respect if you were on a average salary though?
The amount of money you make has no bearing on what you think of yourself or how you value yourself. And if it does, you have some pretty big issues to work on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh some do that for free, so being paid for that is not a issue to most. I remember that news and some other guy in the comments complaining the news was bad made, they ha dto give her contact so he could send his resume for the 15k,.

but yes when its a guy he is a pig, when is a woman its "nice", later they complain why normal people don't take then serious

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not too bad looking for 44. Too many tattoos.

$15,000 a month to bang that isn't too bad. That's $180,000 a year. That's a very nice income. It warrants consideration as a life choice if it is an option.

I've not had that option.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically did this, i always had at least a grand in cash on me at all times, was fun until she signed all her property out of her name and wanted to marry