SW15
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 31, 2020
- Messages
- 15,423
- Reaction score
- 12,522
I thought most men swiped right on nearly everything that wasn't fat or a single mom.no , I have a 30% swipe right percentage and the average is 40%
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I thought most men swiped right on nearly everything that wasn't fat or a single mom.no , I have a 30% swipe right percentage and the average is 40%
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
ugly ones most likely , but the average is at 40%I thought most men swiped right on nearly everything that wasn't fat or a single mom.
I guess it's OVER for Gold&PlatinumCels.Of course plenty of GL (or men in general) are not succeeding on OLD.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SwipeHelper/comments/io5qhj
Wait ... p0rn, Chaturbate, OnlyFans, etc., keep telling me it's possible.The myth of hypersexual, horny women who are not selective is a matrix myth to keep you simping and to keep you wanking into your sock
I find that so long as I don't see the actor's face, I can visualize myself doing the acting.The vast, vast majority of porn is consumed by men.
Porn, as in straight P in V voyeurism, is only mildly interesting to women without context or backstory. Compared to men at least, who can literally watch a random d1ck going in a random hole and feel horny (and this is what you like to project onto women).
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
kk :crazy:Not all birth control is hormonal. Yes, there are women who have reduced libidos on birth control. I've had active sex lives with women using birth control. I was also using condoms too. Condoms don't always feel that great for the man and most men would agree that sex without a condom is better. It's unfortunate that condomless sex can have some negative consequences. Condoms don't feel as good for the woman as no condom would.