"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

article: How Dating Men in Their 30s Compares to Dating Middle-School Boys - Spoiler: they’re very similar

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
They say human brains are fully developed around age 25, but I’m not sure if that applies to the brains of most of the men I’ve dated. On the basis of behavior and maturity levels, it seems like their brains went “I’m all set, brah” around 12 or 13.
Upon comparing notes with my informal research team of lady friends, I discovered that there are a frightening number of similarities between the men we’re dating as adults and the boys we dated as tweens. And it goes far beyond their mutual affinity for pizza rolls.
my opinion: Yet another article to emasculate men, telling them to "man up". :down:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
More worthless dribble from a woman who would hastily go sleep with the 30yo chad and not think twice. Fellas, stop worrying about what women think of us and start working on how you think about yourself. A woman's dating advice or opinions are irrelevant; all that is relevant is working on yourself to become a more masculine and confident man.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I tought she meant that once libido is not as strong, guys decides to keep contacts with girls as less as possible.

Anyway lets analyze some of her lines.

If you turn them down for a date, they verbally abuse you within an inch of your life. Alternatively, they treat you like you never existed to begin with.
Ehmm you meant they should still invest in you even when the chance or return are none for sure?

They always get their hair cut way too short.
Funny coming from a post wall woman.

It’s impossible to get either of them to write a thank-you note.
Or even say sorry I guess....reminds me of someone?

If they had to get married, neither would settle for anything less than a replica of the fictitious princess — or princess adjacent — whom they deem the hottest (see Anna or Elsa from Frozen, Jasmine from Aladdin, and Arwen from The Lord of the Rings)
Thats bad, they run the risk to get to their 30s and still single right?

Btw never met a man a single one that belongs to that list...guess she looks for me at star wars meetups.
 
Last edited:
Top