Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

article: Fewer Sex Partners Means a Happier Marriage

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
It already has.

80% of women rate men below average. Translation?

Bishssskiing down cawk mountain. Running through playboys. You raise her bastard kids when best years are over.

The blue pill mindset of beta make cucks perpetuate the demise since they attempt to mitigate female chaos.

I am from the nuclear family. Mom stayed home. Father swung the hammer. Mom made dinner. Took care of me. Old school. Today, women allocate best years to sloot gonna sloot and play house when fat and or single mom status, nearing or post wall.

You're living in a fantasy. Ten years of pickup reveals AWALT. I've met a handful who were incredible. None I would marry nor have kids with.

Any man who marries a woman he didn't acquire late teens or early twenties aka top form SMV 18-23 is a ****in sucker. Cuck status.
Hummmm...
No, I live in this world just like you. Not as Jaded as you, but I am here.

Society has not collapse. My brother is still married. My best friend is still married. My cousin is still married. So, society is still prosperous. Some coworkers are still married. (maybe they cheat, maybe they dont, but who is here to judge?)

You have your views & I respectfully disagree with them. Life is too short. I may not change society, by will absolutely try doing so by my actions. Laters.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hummmm...
No, I live in this world just like you. Not as Jaded as you, but I am here.

Society has not collapse. My brother is still married. My best friend is still married. My cousin is still married. So, society is still prosperous. Some coworkers are still married. (maybe they cheat, maybe they dont, but who is here to judge?)

You have your views & I respectfully disagree with them. Life is too short. I may not change society, by will absolutely try doing so by my actions. Laters.
Only a gurl writes like this...

It's all gurl.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hummmm...
No, I live in this world just like you. Not as Jaded as you, but I am here.

Society has not collapse. My brother is still married. My best friend is still married. My cousin is still married. So, society is still prosperous. Some coworkers are still married. (maybe they cheat, maybe they dont, but who is here to judge?)

You have your views & I respectfully disagree with them. Life is too short. I may not change society, by will absolutely try doing so by my actions. Laters.

Your brother married is the equivalent of women saying NAWALT.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
No sh*t.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
ah, I see Spaz.I think you meant: girl.

Yes, my writing is very feminine. Is that opinion suppose to hurt, should I feel embarrassed?

Let me know when you find out buddy.
A male gay won't hv that capacity but only a true biological gurl could.

You feel trap in a female body don't you?

In ur hearts of hearts u r a male but it's unfortunate that you're born without a d1ck.

Nooooo..don't feel embarrassed, on the contrary...

Let us help you bring out that male power you so desire....

I can teach you the true prowess of a man.

PM me for more details.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
A male gay won't hv that capacity but only a true biological gurl could.

You feel trap in a female body don't you?

In ur hearts of hearts u r a male but it's unfortunate that you're born without a d1ck.

Nooooo..don't feel embarrassed, on the contrary...

Let us help you bring out that male power you so desire....

I can teach you the true prowess of a man.

PM me for more details.
I laughing again Spaz. Good stuff at work. The world of engineering is so drab.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
A male gay won't hv that capacity but only a true biological gurl could.

You feel trap in a female body don't you?

In ur hearts of hearts u r a male but it's unfortunate that you're born without a d1ck.

Nooooo..don't feel embarrassed, on the contrary...

Let us help you bring out that male power you so desire....

I can teach you the true prowess of a man.

PM me for more details.
How nice, a love letter. Thank you.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I did say women r emotional predators...

What better place to hunt and get some juices flowing other then SS?

It's must be a sad lonely world for some women to finally come here for that...:eek:

As such we men must rise to the occasion and assist these poor women.

White Knight armor on !
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
a "wink" on a public forum full of grown Men.

You have issues. I don't think you read the article.


Yes Spaz, you changed my sexuality with an emoji. Not just "any" emoji, a ***WINK.***

Sleep on that. Peace
Well we hv something in common, you're stuck in a woman's body and I'm a lesbian too, stuck in a man's body ;)
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Hummmm...
No, I live in this world just like you. Not as Jaded as you, but I am here.

Society has not collapse. My brother is still married. My best friend is still married. My cousin is still married. So, society is still prosperous. Some coworkers are still married. (maybe they cheat, maybe they dont, but who is here to judge?)

You have your views & I respectfully disagree with them. Life is too short. I may not change society, by will absolutely try doing so by my actions. Laters.
Lol
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
I call it the cvm covered heart. Too many pair bonds.
Basically she solves her problems and boredom by switching partners.
Left wing entitlement programming.
Yes but what she's doing is better dealing the guys she's with. If someone comes along and offers what she perceives to be a better deal at the moment, the guy she's currently with is toast. While I don't agree with guys being able to sue other guys in court when their spouse/mate cheats with the other guy, I do see some value/pushback in society as we know that type of behavior is wrong. If you're going to allow women to drain men of their resources in court, at least he should have some type of means of striking back through the courts to sue any guy who helps aid in the dissolution of their relationship. If he wants to hop in bed with her while she is still with someone, there should be some punishment for one or both of them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top