Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Fewer Sex Partners Means a Happier Marriage

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
It already has.

80% of women rate men below average. Translation?

Bishssskiing down cawk mountain. Running through playboys. You raise her bastard kids when best years are over.

The blue pill mindset of beta make cucks perpetuate the demise since they attempt to mitigate female chaos.

I am from the nuclear family. Mom stayed home. Father swung the hammer. Mom made dinner. Took care of me. Old school. Today, women allocate best years to sloot gonna sloot and play house when fat and or single mom status, nearing or post wall.

You're living in a fantasy. Ten years of pickup reveals AWALT. I've met a handful who were incredible. None I would marry nor have kids with.

Any man who marries a woman he didn't acquire late teens or early twenties aka top form SMV 18-23 is a ****in sucker. Cuck status.
Hummmm...
No, I live in this world just like you. Not as Jaded as you, but I am here.

Society has not collapse. My brother is still married. My best friend is still married. My cousin is still married. So, society is still prosperous. Some coworkers are still married. (maybe they cheat, maybe they dont, but who is here to judge?)

You have your views & I respectfully disagree with them. Life is too short. I may not change society, by will absolutely try doing so by my actions. Laters.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hummmm...

Society has not collapse. My brother is still married. My best friend is still married. My cousin is still married. So, society is still prosperous. Some coworkers are still married. (maybe they cheat, maybe they dont, but who is here to judge?)

You have your views & I respectfully disagree with them. Life is too short. I may not change society, by will absolutely try doing so by my actions. Laters.
Only a gurl writes like this...

It's all gurl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummmm...

Your brother married is the equivalent of women saying NAWALT.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh*t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
ah, I see Spaz.I think you meant: girl.

Yes, my writing is very feminine. Is that opinion suppose to hurt, should I feel embarrassed?

Let me know when you find out buddy.
A male gay won't hv that capacity but only a true biological gurl could.

You feel trap in a female body don't you?

In ur hearts of hearts u r a male but it's unfortunate that you're born without a d1ck.

Nooooo..don't feel embarrassed, on the contrary...

Let us help you bring out that male power you so desire....

I can teach you the true prowess of a man.

PM me for more details.

R

Ranger

In ur hearts of hearts u r a male but it's unfortunate that you're born without a d1ck.

PM me for more details.
I laughing again Spaz. Good stuff at work. The world of engineering is so drab.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score

PM me for more details.
How nice, a love letter. Thank you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I did say women r emotional predators...

What better place to hunt and get some juices flowing other then SS?

It's must be a sad lonely world for some women to finally come here for that...:eek:

As such we men must rise to the occasion and assist these poor women.

White Knight armor on !

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
a "wink" on a public forum full of grown Men.

You have issues. I don't think you read the article.

Yes Spaz, you changed my sexuality with an emoji. Not just "any" emoji, a ***WINK.***

Sleep on that. Peace
Well we hv something in common, you're stuck in a woman's body and I'm a lesbian too, stuck in a man's body ;)

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Hummmm...

Lol

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call it the cvm covered heart. Too many pair bonds.
Basically she solves her problems and boredom by switching partners.
Left wing entitlement programming.
Yes but what she's doing is better dealing the guys she's with. If someone comes along and offers what she perceives to be a better deal at the moment, the guy she's currently with is toast. While I don't agree with guys being able to sue other guys in court when their spouse/mate cheats with the other guy, I do see some value/pushback in society as we know that type of behavior is wrong. If you're going to allow women to drain men of their resources in court, at least he should have some type of means of striking back through the courts to sue any guy who helps aid in the dissolution of their relationship. If he wants to hop in bed with her while she is still with someone, there should be some punishment for one or both of them.