Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Fewer Sex Partners Means a Happier Marriage

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/sexual-partners-and-marital-happiness/573493

Over at the Institute for Family Studies, Nicholas Wolfinger, a sociologist at the University of Utah, has found that Americans who have only ever slept with their spouses are most likely to report being in a “very happy” marriage. Meanwhile, the lowest odds of marital happiness—about 13 percentage points lower than the one-partner women—belong to women who have had six to 10 sexual partners in their lives. For men, there’s still a dip in marital satisfaction after one partner, but it’s never as low as it gets for women ...
my opnion: So the c0ck carousel makes women less likely to feel happy in their eventual marriage. Alpha widow effect? No excitement of something that at one time could easily be garnered?

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/sexual-partners-and-marital-happiness/573493

my opnion: So the c0ck carousel makes women less likely to feel happy in their eventual marriage. Alpha widow effect? No excitement of something that at one time could easily be garnered?

Hummm.. This is interesting. Women are searching for a Unicorn that does not exist.

I think the Graph in the article is correct. Makes sense. The more women hit the wall single & kid less,(relationship after relationship) the better it is for society. They are *realizing that they cannot have it all. At the end of the article the writer implies that after all, the vast of sexual partners has not affected the marriage concept & people are still living happily. Direct contradiction of the study being discussed. (Gee, the writer is a woman...)

This is classic example of how women want to be Men. Have as many sexual partners & still hold SMV.

Unfortunately for *women, the byproduct of this behavior is clearly seen in the Graph. Both Genders are not happy & Men rather have a woman with less sexual partners. I think it is deeper then Alpha widow effect but that is a factor. * They are not happy in their marriage because society lied to them, women think they can be Men. They eventually settle out of frustration. Someone else said it in another post: Women are out of their element.

Women are seeking equalism at the cost of very important things, like family & Happiness. Man, the Graph says it all. I would be weary of anything written by a woman in today's society.

Nice post. I wonder where our society will be in ten years -

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this message. Dont be so naive though, it damages both sexes. It's possible the quantities are different though. For women, you begin to see a change around 10 partners. For men, it's likely around 20.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Alpha widow effect"? Don't get hung up on the post-modernist lingo. It's all very simple: the more relationships you have (both short and long-term), the more jaded you become and the less happy you are in those relationships. This applies to both women and men, though the effect is probably more pronounced on women as they tend to be more emotional than men, on average.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You idiots can't see propaganda when it is staring you in the face. These are right wing religious nut balls, who will do anything to stop people from having sex.

Strong Families.
Sustainable Societies.
The Institute for Family Studies (IFS) is dedicated to strengthening marriage and family life, and advancing the well-being of children through research and public education. Addressing family life is what we do, and we invite you to learn more about ways to strengthen families in America and around the world.

R

Ranger

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep down most women want to find a high quality man that loves them and wants to take care of them. The reality is that women will not find this, either because those guys just don't show interest or the women themselves self sabotage their dream relationships. Why do you think so many women go for deadbeat loser "bad boys" but overlook a stable man. Women that sleep with tons of dudes have issues.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly believe that women deteriorate in mind, body and spirit with each new partner. They absorb a man's essence during sex, and the essence of each man never leaves them.

Man is the giver, woman is the receiver. With each new partner, the woman actually changes in her facial features. You young 'uns can't see this, although you intuit it. When you get older, you can see it clearly. Her mouth, jawline, and eyes change, and telegraph the approximate C count.

That's why we men are instinctively repulsed by other men dumping into her, even in her past. Her male partners become a part of her and never leave her.

R

Ranger

Deep down most women want to find a high quality man that loves them and wants to take care of them. The reality is that women will not find this, either because those guys just don't show interest or the women themselves self sabotage their dream relationships. Why do you think so many women go for deadbeat loser "bad boys" but overlook a stable man. Women that sleep with tons of dudes have issues.
The dichotomy is that the feminine imperative promotes many partners AND reduces men from masculine at the same time.
This separates men even further from optimum and leaves her choices down to criminals or what few masculine men remain.

R

Ranger

I was reading how the “write a prisoner” program is growing substantially.
Women can’t find masculine men so they write to prisoners. I was considering a woman until she told me about the guy she was writing in prison got out and they were together almost a year. Naturally he wrecked her pretty good.

“Women are responsible for the men they are with.”
Rollo Tomassi

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No ****.

But feminism has cucks lining up.

Stefan molyneux truth on sex YouTube podcast with sources includes all the information you need.

Man has known this since the dawn of time. Still, beta male cucks marry *****s. Raise some other man's kid.

I am checked out of the idea. Not happening.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummm.. This is interesting. Women are searching for a Unicorn that does not exist.

I think the Graph in the article is correct. Makes sense. The more women hit the wall single & kid less,(relationship after relationship) the better it is for society. They are *realizing that they cannot have it all. At the end of the article the writer implies that after all, the vast of sexual partners has not affected the marriage concept & people are still living happily. Direct contradiction of the study being discussed. (Gee, the writer is a woman...)

This is classic example of how women want to be Men. Have as many sexual partners & still hold SMV.

Unfortunately for *women, the byproduct of this behavior is clearly seen in the Graph. Both Genders are not happy & Men rather have a woman with less sexual partners. I think it is deeper then Alpha widow effect but that is a factor. * They are not happy in their marriage because society lied to them, women think they can be Men. They eventually settle out of frustration. Someone else said it in another post: Women are out of their element.

Women are seeking equalism at the cost of very important things, like family & Happiness. Man, the Graph says it all. I would be weary of anything written by a woman in today's society.

Nice post. I wonder where our society will be in ten years -
It would be relative if men raged for not having children and getting pregnant like Arnold in Junior. An abysmal film.

Honestly, let women walk off the cliff. Embrace the collapse of Western society. When SMV craters, I won't be holding up the Fort.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd stop at blaming women, cratered or not.

I've travelled a lot, in the past it could be as often as once a week that I'm on a plane to somewhere. Among those business trips, I find myself in Sweden. Great place, beautiful women, superb looking men - almost beautiful. I get those men hugs whenever I'm there - am still not used to it, kinda gay-ish 4 me.

But it's in this country that has me totally convinced that men has turned women into who they are today.

The men has become feminine-like. Going out with some male buddies for drinks is like waiting for a girl to dress up. It's that serious. Guesstimate 30 mins - 45 mins for a man to get ready as opposed to me who gets ready in less then 10 mins. They can b1tch like a girl too. The men's hair are simply immaculately done when I'm at the club, strolling down the streets, at their work places, everywhere. It doesn't just stop there, their character too is perhaps a reflection on how they groom themselves.

The women are more masculine. Yes they dress like women but act manly. Even those really young girls. Truck drivers, plumbers, mechanics, etc those traditional male jobs is being done by women in Sweden. I could go on but I think you get my meaning here.

I strongly believe that women WILL assume manly roles when the men in their immediate vicinity becomes feminine or simply incapable of being manly.

I strongly believe that because of mens failure women HAS no choice but to subconsciously pick up traits that's necessary for their society to survive.

Women will continue jumping from men to men in the hopes of finding that one man who can truly assume his god given nature. It's instinctively woven into women. No matter how they justify you are a good man, they'll be drawn towards others that's manly.

It's easy to blame women for everything.

But perhaps deeper down, we as men were the root cause of it and women were just picking up the slack.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be relative if men raged for not having children and getting pregnant like Arnold in Junior. An abysmal film.

Honestly, let women walk off the cliff. Embrace the collapse of Western society. When SMV craters, I won't be holding up the Fort.
Ouch. Not me. I rather change the tide within. Family is important to me. I still see hope, despite the difficulty intergender relationships are having. Western socoety should not collapse, it should evolve.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what a man natural instinct was right and a social costruct was wrong...what a coincidence.

The 100 c0cks stare is TRUE as any man who doesnt lie to himself perfectly see that when talking to a woman...women can tell if a guy is a winner or a loser at first sight and have no problem to act accordingly, men on the other side try to to turn off their instinct to avoid the truth.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best women I have been with also had the fewest sexual partners. It has a lot to do with ones desire for attention/validation.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I can also tell you this, the fewer sexual partners and the less sexually promiscious women are, the less they seem to care about social media and the attention there. With exceptions, masculinity in men is visible through energetic men who talk with passion about certain things, have their own opinions and hold onto them, set boundaries, are passionate and alive and ****ing roar when the case is to roar. Today we have women acting all roaring and sh1t like that. I am quite a manly, masculine man, taken after my father. I find quiet, more silent, shy women to be extremely feminine and get turned off by women who are noisy, very outspoken, loud bla bla bla. It is not feminine. Yes, there might be men out there who like these type of women, but I have a strong belief it's the more quiet, submissive type of men. Every manly man I know in my life has a quiet, feminine, sensitive, caring partner. Every cuck I know in my life has a wife who runs her mouth, doesn't know when to stop, orders the kids around, is loud, laughs like a ***** LOL.

R

Ranger

Absolutely. I can also tell you this, the fewer sexual partners and the less sexually promiscious women are, the less they seem to care about social media and the attention there. With exceptions, masculinity in men is visible through energetic men who talk with passion about certain things, have their own opinions and hold onto them, set boundaries, are passionate and alive and ****ing roar when the case is to roar. Today we have women acting all roaring and sh1t like that. I am quite a manly, masculine man, taken after my father. I find quiet, more silent, shy women to be extremely feminine and get turned off by women who are noisy, very outspoken, loud bla bla bla. It is not feminine. Yes, there might be men out there who like these type of women, but I have a strong belief it's the more quiet, submissive type of men. Every manly man I know in my life has a quiet, feminine, sensitive, caring partner. Every cuck I know in my life has a wife who runs her mouth, doesn't know when to stop, orders the kids around, is loud, laughs like a ***** LOL.
I see truths in that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. Not me. I rather change the tide within. Family is important to me. I still see hope, despite the difficulty intergender relationships are having. Western socoety should not collapse, it should evolve.
It already has.

80% of women rate men below average. Translation?

Bishssskiing down cawk mountain. Running through playboys. You raise her bastard kids when best years are over.

The blue pill mindset of beta make cucks perpetuate the demise since they attempt to mitigate female chaos.

I am from the nuclear family. Mom stayed home. Father swung the hammer. Mom made dinner. Took care of me. Old school. Today, women allocate best years to sloot gonna sloot and play house when fat and or single mom status, nearing or post wall.

You're living in a fantasy. Ten years of pickup reveals AWALT. I've met a handful who were incredible. None I would marry nor have kids with.

Any man who marries a woman he didn't acquire late teens or early twenties aka top form SMV 18-23 is a ****in sucker. Cuck status.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This isn't new.

Included in the video link is resources and referenced sources on the fallout of female promiscuity, that being plummeted SMV exacerbated with age, drugs, alcohol, and abortion.

Gene warfare r vs k selection is another great resource.

The promo of anti slut Shame is a attempt to mitigate declining SMV as is the push for single mom's. Men who marry cratered SMV are lower then scum.