"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

article: Day Eleven: Why I’m Still Single (The Ugly Truth)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129

I never meet guys. Like…literally NEVER. A few years ago I felt like I could simply walk into a room and command the attention of the men in the room. I had no trouble meeting men. I got hit on regularly. But something changed along the way and that’s not my experience anymore. I suspect it was more an internal change than an external one, as I honestly think I physically look better now than I did ten years ago. A toxic relationship in my late 20’s that left me questioning everything about myself took its toll. Life happened. Another man I loved for ten long years sat in my apartment not so long ago and looked me in the eye and basically told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn’t lovable to him.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
So it’s basically all other guys fault that she sucks at picking men?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I honestly think I physically look better now than I did ten years ago
Probably a little self delusion going on there. Maybe she's taken some weight off or whatnot, but that can't replace that youthful look that men are naturally attracted to.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Guy gave her ten years to get her **** straight and she still scewed it up, yet he's the toxic one. Sounds legit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
From the amazon page of her book: “The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass”

“Smart, Strong, independent - single women can live a fabulous life. Husband not required. “

Hmmm... “sassy, strong, independent, fabulous, husband not required”

And she’s confused as to why she’s still single... LMAO

-Augustus-
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
From the amazon page of her book: “The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass”

“Smart, Strong, independent - single women can live a fabulous life. Husband not required. “

Hmmm... “sassy, strong, independent, fabulous, husband not required”

And she’s confused as to why she’s still single... LMAO

-Augustus-
This is whats being pushed. And they still use men quite often.
 
Top